Claire Stanfield VS Duke Togo

Topic started by nishi99 on Dec. 23, 2012. Last post by nishi99 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,578 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting The Flying Pussyfoot

Post by Fehafare (8,350 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Some feats for Duke Togo would be nice please?

@Fehafare: Duke Togo aka Golgo 13

Online Now

Know where he's from, even got on my to read list, just didn't have the time to do so by now.

Anyway going by that specs the guy gets ripped apart horribly, it's not even funny what Claire's gonna do.

@Fehafare: Golgo 13 also shot two guys in the head with a sniper rifle by bouncing the gun fire off the water and its safe to say hes a bullet timer also. By the way its a good anime you should watch it then you can see how epic he is.

Online Now

@nishi99:

As said i got it on my to read list and i'm sure i'll like it, it has that old school feel to it like Cowboy Bebop or Lupin III or Trigun..

Anyway that won't help him much, Claire has casually blitzed bullet timers and danced through sniper rifle fire like it was nothing and he also dodged bullets just by seeing their reflection in the eyes of the guy in front of him.

@Fehafare: The episode where he makes the bullets bounce off the water into two guys heads is ep19 The Glass Fortress in the anime. I myself think Claire would win after a good battle but not an easy one.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel