chess match

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Dec. 15, 2010. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Dexter wins.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

Dexter wins.

Idk, the episode when Mandarkk was introduced, Dexter was owned in almost every academic way possible by him(IQ test, free trivia questions, ...etc). It's unarguable that Mandarkk's intelligence was heavily nerfed for the sake of plot later on. Also, the episode when Dexter was distracted in a chess tournament by his mom from embarrassment to end up losing really doesn't help his case here. I know that I've already stated in previous posts that CN shows make debates awkward due to devastatingly inconsistent continuities. But the best Dexter(with out any enhancements from an invention) reaches 4th place at best.

Oh, I added characters for fun.

Post by GeneralVan (2,358 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Batman. Batman is the answer to everything.

Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Either Ed (cowboy bebop) or Lelouche (Code Geass)

@Killer_of_trolls: What if he uses his limitless knowledge machine or older Dexter.

Remember how he is pretty much the ruler of the world when he is old.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@Killer_of_trolls: What if he uses his limitless knowledge machine or older Dexter.

Remember how he is pretty much the ruler of the world when he is old.

Yeah, I remmember the machine, but I strictly prohibited any outside interference unless necessary for conduct.

And well, eldest Dexter is pretty much half deaf with Alzheimers. On the other hand, with Bearded Dex, handling a wrench looked so freagin badass!

Man, I remember when this movie first aired. Thanks for the nastalgia DU, you cheered me up on a rotten day.

@Killer_of_trolls: You are welcome lol! Hope your days gets better.

Yes! Muscle Dex was so epic that he made Monkey a joke.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel