Check Out Death Battles

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Nov. 9, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: Yeah that would be epic. Ive thought about that since I played MVC3.

And I don't think Mickey has ever even hit anyone or done anything mean lol. (outside of Kingdom Hearts that is)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: Actually he has... but not on the level of Bugs...

Donald vs Daffy...

@DBZ_universe: Donald

If this was the older Daffy I would say him since he was more like bugs when he first came out and gave Porky and Elmer the runaround. But the more modern Daffy is kind of a moron so Donald would trick him pretty easily.

What about Solid Snake vs Fox McCloud

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I hated the Thor vs Raiden one, the fact that Raiden survived more than 3 milliseconds against Thor is pure retardation.

@UltimateHero0406: Oh that would be a cool one! tho I see Fox winning.

Samus Aran vs Ironman?? I cheer Samus all the way! since she is one of may faves!

@solesamurai said:

I hated the Thor vs Raiden one, the fact that Raiden survived more than 3 milliseconds against Thor is pure retardation.

I hate to say it, but I agree... Thor would destroy Raiden with ease.

@DBZ_universe: Vs her regular suit I'd say Iron Man because he can fly and his weapon systems are crazy. Im just not sure if any of his weapons would hurt her. And they already did Samus vs Master Chief. She won without too much trouble.

@UltimateHero0406: Samus with all her upgrades would give hell to Tony....

@solesamurai: True but they had to fill up time somehow. And they just like to put on a show. Its at least fun to watch.

@DBZ_universe: Yeah, I think she has black holes and nukes in her arsenal right?

@UltimateHero0406: I also heard she can planet bust! and that's insane! go Sam♥s!

@DBZ_universe: Yeah but where were all those weapons when I kept dying against the bosses? Huh? Samus you jerk!

Nah jk!

@UltimateHero0406: I think the word you are looking for is... game mechanics.. lol

@DBZ_universe: Yeah , I know I was just kidding lol.

But honestly, my favorite video game character is Sonic. Ive played so many, including the bad ones.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Mortal Kombat vs DC was kinda dumb in general since several DC heroes could have soloed the entire Mortal Kombat cast.

@MarioRedfield: True dat. I think they made it so the DC heroes took a severe power decrease during that situation. But I can't figure out why of all the verses they chose those 2 to come together.

Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
There is no need to post videos of battle here especially one that have been done before here.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel