Check Out Death Battles

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Nov. 9, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Any comments on these fights? Any objections on the out comes?

Thor vs Raiden (MK)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIOiLqbzDZE&feature=relmfu

Batman vs Spider Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wya0ytqNO0&feature=BFa&list=ELyeCwjSEtlB4

Pikachu vs Blanka

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/death-battle-pikachu-vs-blanka

Post by TheVoiceOfReason (14 posts) See mini bio Level 3

I've seen these and they are terrible. They use the stupidest reasons to determine the outcome of the fights.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

I've seen these and they are terrible. They use the stupidest reasons to determine the outcome of the fights.

I agree with this.

@TheVoiceOfReason: Thats true for some. But for a bunch like Sonic v Mario, Thor v Raiden, Vegeta v Shadow, and Batman v Spider man, the outcome is pretty accurate.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
1. Advertising other sites is prohibited

2. The battles themselves are nothing more than an entertaining form in which to show a victor after they have completed their research. It does not in anyway say that that is how the battle would have gone, it's only meant to be enjoyable to watch.

@ReiKai: Oh, well I wasn't trying to advertise for them. Will this get locked?

Also I know what they are, that's why I put them here and told everyone to input on them, for fun. Plus the battles forum has been a little dead lately.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I love death battle! I can't wait for Goku vs Superman one...

Also Peach vs Zelda was funny awesome!

Post by Fehafare (8,006 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

As inaccurate as it gets, especially Felicia vs Tao.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Some of them are alright, they do some research but they usually miss stuff out as well.

The Pikachu vs Blanka one was decent. I was initially thinking Pikachu would've won but then I remembered there was no Ash there so it makes sense Pikachu would lose.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Taokaka destroys going by feats I believe.

@DBZ_universe: Yeah Peach vs Zelda was more epic than I expected. But IMO Zelda should have won.

And Supes vs Goku will be cool to see but we all know what the outcome will be.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Unforunately, Sonic beat Mario. But they didn't bring up the most important factor... that his games are much better.

Joking aside, the Vegeta vs Shadow and Spider-Man vs Batman were accurate I think anyway.

@UltimateHero0406: Unfortunately, it probably will extremely inaccurate.

@MarioRedfield: No offense but I was sooo happy when Sonic beat Mario. He's my favorite video game character. But I was afraid that they pull some bs and let Mario take the win.

And they put on such a good show no matter how mismatched the opponents are. I just wish they were a bit more reasearched in the combatants and ran the scenarios a bit better. But other than that I like watching reguardless.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406: I don't think they could have possibly done that. Without any power ups, Sonic out matches Mario in everything other than probably physical strength. Which doesn't matter in their fight. I don't see how they could have done anything to make Mario win anyway.

@MarioRedfield: I guess they could have said that Mario's invincible star was enough to catch and kill Sonic but that would be really pushing it.

Also I was dissapointed with Pikachu vs Blanka. They pretty much said that just because of his small stature and because Blanka is immune to electricity that he wins but they forgot that Pikachu has crazy raw power. HIs iron tail can cut through a tsunami and that his Volt tackle is strong enough to cut through a legendary pokemon's attack and knock it out so it should have been more than enough to K.O. him.

@UltimateHero0406: Yes, tho the Pikach vs Blanka wasn't that great... also the Link vs Cloud one was cool!!

They should make a Doomsday vs World War Hulk.

@DBZ_universe: I thought Cloud was gonna win honestly. And I think they also ignored a couple of his powers in that fight.

And yeah that fight would be really awesome.

@UltimateHero0406: Yeah I thought so too, I thought the way CLoud died was just... idk, bad.

Yes it would, DD would have my vote!

They should totally make Bugs Bunny vs Mickey Mouse!! that would also be a match of the ages!! including Goku vs Supes! (also I cheer Goku on that battle)

@DBZ_universe: I was rooting for Link because I like him better but I was still surprised lol.

Dante vs Morrigan would be pretty good as well.

And Bugs would win easily I think. Too smart and some serious toon force.

@UltimateHero0406: Yeah me too, Dante vs Deadpool better IMO....

True, but Mickey would lose also because he is too soft, while Bugs is a asshole.. LOL

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel