Charizard vs PRe Ship Itachi

Topic started by Son_of_Manus on Dec. 21, 2009. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Alexman113 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"Incredible curbstomp in Itachi's favour, even without Chakra. No explanation is necessary for such a spite, lock the thread. "
Lol. How is Itachi beating Charizard with no chakra? He only has Shurikens at that point and Charizard can fly and breath fire. No way that Itachi is throwing shurikens as high as Charizard can fly and begin spamming fire attacks On top of that, Charizard has the strength advantage. If he catches Itachi, then seismic toss = gg thanks for playing.. "

Itachi is faster, and Charizard is enraged. As already stated, Itachi is a genius, he would know not to get to close to Charizard. None of Charizards fire attacks are going to hit Itachi. Charizard has the strength advantage? I would like to see proof of that. A few shurikens and kunai knifes and its game over Charizard.
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4

I am going to abandon ship on this topic. I will give you this one 'Mesh, but only this one.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,190 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Alexman113 said:
"I am going to abandon ship on this topic. I will give you this one 'Mesh, but only this one. "

A good move, seeing as how the ship is already sinking.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,190 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@JThree47693 said:
"@Alexman113 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"Incredible curbstomp in Itachi's favour, even without Chakra. No explanation is necessary for such a spite, lock the thread. "
Lol. How is Itachi beating Charizard with no chakra? He only has Shurikens at that point and Charizard can fly and breath fire. No way that Itachi is throwing shurikens as high as Charizard can fly and begin spamming fire attacks On top of that, Charizard has the strength advantage. If he catches Itachi, then seismic toss = gg thanks for playing.. "
Itachi is faster, and Charizard is enraged. As already stated, Itachi is a genius, he would know not to get to close to Charizard. None of Charizards fire attacks are going to hit Itachi. Charizard has the strength advantage? I would like to see proof of that. A few shurikens and kunai knifes and its game over Charizard. "

You know it really is reassuring to see somebody on this site who isn't retarded. Thank you for being one of the rare few capable of using uncommon sense.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel