Character Analysis Battle 1 : Saber VS Skarr/WWH VS Alita

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Feb. 22, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,886 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

This is a first for me so be kind now. I have a few questions that will be in form of a battle

Saber VS Alita Rules

in character , No prep , saber knows what she can do , standard equipment , Round 1 - speed equal , no Avalon - Round 2 - speed equal , Avalon is allowed - Round 3 - no equal speed , saber has Avalon

Now my question is can gally hurt saber with Avalon?

Saber/Gally VS Skarr/WWH Rules

speed is equal if there is a problem , no prep , in character , standard equipment , Skarr and WWH fight them separately one vs one , saber does not have Avalon for one round 1 but has it for round 2 ( this goes for both fights) , Round 3 - saber and Gally vs skarr and WWH

My question is Gally is strong but can her moves hurt/kill hulk or someone with hulk genes in them?

Location - Rock Cayon

Online Now

bump

Post by CerusSerenade (2,460 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Can we get some more information on Skarr and WWH?

Also, Saber takes all 3 rounds of the first battle because Alita doesn't have way to survive an Excaliblast.

Post by othus12 (6,301 posts) See mini bio Level 12

dude skaar babyshakes any attack saber can dish out

So against Skaar it's a mismatch because Saber has no way to touch him at all.

(That explains why I couldn't find anything on him, the OP spelled his name incorrectly.)

Online Now

@othus12: dude?LOL anyway what about if she had Avalon?

@SMXLR8: Avalon is a godly defense, a reflected thunderclap won't kill Skaar though. Saber lacks the means to damage, let alone kill Skaar.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Skaar wins super easily. Mismatch.
Post by Dream (7,206 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Round 1: Saber would win the match in scenario 1 with quite a bit of difficulty considering both are on par in speed (even without battle conditions equalizing it) and have precog. If Saber resorts to an Excaliblast, then Alita won't be surviving it. Later two scenarios, Saber would win rather easily as Alita would have no means of getting around Avalon.

Round 2: Saber's effectively screwed in regular matches against Hulk and Skarr as the two could easily tank her attacks and any attack that they connect with on Saber would be fatal for her. The outcome wouldn't be much different if Alita teamed up with her against the father/ son pair. The battle would be a draw if Saber has Avalon since both sides (Hulk and Skarr as well) would be incapable of offing one another.

Online Now

@CerusSerenade: @othus12: @SpeedForceSpider: @Dream: that is all swell and all but what about my two questions since that is the point of the post

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15
You already got your second question pretty much answered. Hulk/Skaar ain't getting scratched.
Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: not that

@SMXLR8: is avalon big level country buster? because otherwise skaar would be like: oh i like this massage please do more of that on my back

Online Now

@othus12: no , where did that come from? LOL

@SMXLR8: Skaar is like Hulk, except better and with the ability to manipulate everything about a planet to his will. He is also a genius.

Online Now

@CerusSerenade: oh i know still does not answer my question though

@SMXLR8: My question is Gally is strong but can her moves hurt/kill hulk or someone with hulk genes in them?

answer: no she cant hurt hulk nor anyone with hulk genes

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Alita kills Saber. Everyone loses to Hulk cause he can't die here. He punches the planet, planet explodes, everyone dies while he floats in space like he's on a recliner.
Post by Dream (7,206 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Alita kills Saber.

Care to explain how? First match could go either way, but Alita's not getting around Avalon in the other scenarios for Round 1.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Alita is, quite frankly, faster than Saber by quite a margin. Alita doesn't use magic, so that whole absurd system from the game is meaningless to her. Not to mention Alita can easily trick and/or distract Saber with Astral Doppelgangers, and anything metal can become a weapon at Alita's discretion with her Nano-Corrosion. 

If it came right down to it, Alita could stick Saber in an electromagnetic field and flood it with plasma, vaporizing her. And for good measure, hammer soliton waves through it for extra effect. Avalon can give Saber higher defenses and great regen, but it doesn't help if there's nothing left to come back from. And, as Toji had learned, using a shield only prolongs the inevitable. If Don Fua hadn't taken over and saved his ass, Alita would've shattered him to pieces beneath her feet.

And that was before her latest upgrade.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel