Challenge a Vicer

Topic started by Stingerrain on Nov. 17, 2012. Last post by 18hunt 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Stingerrain (345 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Shamefully ripped off-errr... I mean, Inspired by the ever so popular thread that's still going to this day on Comicvine, I give you, the Animevice adaptation of Challenge a Viner: Challenge a Vicer.

For those of you who aren't aware of how this works, it's pretty simple: You can "call out" an Animevice user or request for someone to challenge you in a debate using 1 character each, you'll then set up the terms together (Prep/No Prep, Location, etc.) create a thread separate from this one, and debate. Another way is that the community decides they want to see 2 people debate against each other using certain Characters (I.E. orthus12 using Zoro vs SpeedForceSpider using Ryu Hayabusa). If both users agree, they too set up terms and and create a thread to debate.

Now as always, you still need to follow the rules of the Forum (No God-Like being battles, No repost battles, etc.)

Good luck, Vicers!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

This is interesting. I am open to this idea.

I challenge you.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I challenge thee! It is on now!

Post by taichokage (12,443 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I would have picked you too my friend. But if we do have a battle, you'll probably have to pardon an absence of scans from my part :(

@taichokage: Its cool man I know you're on your tablet. I'll take your word for it.

Awesome. Then let's do it.

@taichokage: Yeah this will be great :)

Do you want to start today or another time, cause it will probably be good? Also maybe we can PM or wall post our discussion of rules or guidelines and post them once we come up with something?

@taichokage: We can start today. And yeah PM our rules and such. Which character do you want to use?

Hmm that depends. What tier would you prefer. HST, street level, cosmic etc.?

@taichokage: Hmmm. I would say cosmic because I kinda wanna use Saint Seiya. But I feel HST is most suitable. So who in the HST do you choose?

Anyone else interested?

Post by Fehafare (7,954 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Stingerrain: Hmm... sure.

Because i'm damn lazy and don't want to wait, i'll challenge you.

How about it?

@Fehafare: Sure thing. What character level do you want? (HST, Herald, etc.)

@Stingerrain: Hmm... let's say really low Street Level.

Something like Albert Wesker.

I'm thinking about a team of 4 with two of them being only peak to superhuman while the other two can go up to supersonic+. Nothing above building level in DC and with no obvious supernatural powers (beams, regeneration, or hax) only speed, strength, hand to hand and weapons such as swords, gun, etc...

@Fehafare: Seems good.

In that case, I pick Spider-Man (If necessary, I can remove his Spider-Sense) and Jin Kazama as my Supersonic+ fighters.

My peak/superhuman fighters... Gonna have to go with Scott Pilgrim and Vlad Tod from the Chronicles of Vladimir Tod book series (Basically, he's a watered down Edward Cullen).

Is this good? Or should I make some adjustments?

@Stingerrain: Removing spider-senses might be a good idea because supersonic+ char with precog >>>>>>>>> supersonic char and it is a power after all (and oh not sure about his webs).

Rest looks fine to me.

My picks are:

Claire Stanfield from Baccano as my first supersonic+ fighter.

Kotomine Kirei from Fate/Zero as my second one (no command seals or such).

Revy from Black Lagoon as my superhuman one.

And Guts from Berserk as my 2nd superhuman (post-eclipse but without the Berserker armor as it amps his reactions to supersonic+ and gives him regeneration).

@Fehafare: Alright then. No Spider-Sense it is.

Oh and I suppose you can pick the rule set for the match. Just PM me the details and I'll create the thread.

@Stingerrain: Ok then.

-In character.

-To death/BFR/KO

-300m apart

-Fight in a urban town

-No knowledge

Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@taichokage: do you actually no sppedforcespider?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel