Chakra Mode Naruto vs Saiyan Saga Tien

Topic started by generator2000 on June 26, 2014. Last post by takashichea 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by generator2000 (111 posts) See mini bio Level 8

These two heroes are fighting to the death.

They have a 20 minute time limit.

They have a day to prepare in advance.

They battle here:

The winner gets to have all Seven Dragon Balls or Sasuke can go back to Konoha... so both competitors are blood lusted.

Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Its still Naruto,

Post by GeneralVan (1,769 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Tien easily beat a Saibaman. He stomps the verse.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,915 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Tien would win pretty handily at this point, current Naruto would have been better for Saiyan Saga Tien.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Nah Tien still beats Naruto if it's saiyan saga, even if it's current Naruto although it would be a better fight I suppose

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Low said:

Its still Naruto,

Lol, classic Low right here.

Tien stomps this, a guy superior to Raditz isn't losing to any version of Naruto below his current form.

Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Tein rather easily.

Post by takashichea (12,295 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@Low said:

Its still Naruto,

Lol, classic Low right here.

Tien stomps this, a guy superior to Raditz isn't losing to any version of Naruto below his current form.

If you disagree with someone, there is no need to act with that attitude. Simply explain your reason and argument. You must respect your fellow users at all time.

Consider this a warning, Girugamesh.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Not only is this a stupid battle this is a banned battle. Tien clearly beats this kid.

@takashichea:

Please close it.

Online Now

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Before I do, can you explain why? I'm not a true battle mod, so my judgement isn't as sharp and fair as Sonata and Dream. I have to depend on other users.

Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

You cannot replied back to a user who has been warned. It makes the situation much worse.

Comment Removed

MOD EDIT

Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@takashichea: Tein is moon level at this point in the series, while Naruto was only multi mountain level.

This Tein is equal to this version of Piccolo destroying the moon in the scan below.

Post by flashback180 (655 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Tien knocked down a Saibamen with battle power of 1200 with 1 hit. The same PL of radditz he'll stomp this match.

Not to mention he is the only one in DBZ who can actually use all of his life force in one attack maximizing the attack, Its explained DB that it shortens his life span each time he used it.

His attack affect people who are easily 10-20+ times stronger than him , like the tri-beam on imperfect cell (17)

Online Now

Thanks guys for your explanations. I'll lock it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel