Chad vs Kuwabara

Topic started by shonen on March 6, 2009. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Chad with both his arms

vs

Kuwabara from dark tournament.

Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
kuwabara was A or S class at the end of yu yu hakusho Chad at best would be C. Kuwabara wins
Post by Calaveras (79 posts) See mini bio Level 1
You make too many assumptions that doesn't hold any value. you have to back that up with actual proof.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
At the demon city story arc. Kuwabara can cut dimensions and that could make Chad pretty much useless... as if he is any of use to the team anyways

some dude who can punch blasts of energy... LAME
Kuwabara is fast enough to dodge bullets. like nerx said his sword can cut dimensions he can just turn it into a giant fly swatter and smash chad like the younger togoro brother
Cutting dimensions? So? Cero breaks dimensions.

And Ulquerra broke through a dimension when he was cast out.

And cutting dimensions are very vague. Also Chad is durable enough to washstand almost anything.
Calaveras said:
"Cutting dimensions? So? Cero breaks dimensions. Ulquerra broke through a dimension when he was cast out.

And cutting dimensions are very vague. Also Chad is durable enough to washstand almost anything.
"
but chad cant beat Ulqerra. if his sword can cut throw dimensions what do you think it would do to chad?
you tell me the answer. Cutting a dimension is very vague. How does one cut a dimension? How much power does it have? It's too vague. Also, like i said, Chad withstood cero that could blast through dimensions.

if one can cut a rip into another dimension it has to have alot of power .so you telling me chad can survive a direct attack from Kuwabara's sword?

Kuwabara has more experience in his powers Overall, Chad is just some new immigrant with bizarre powers and a low control index...

Plus Kuwabara sounds live Vegeta

yeah and he can increase the size of his sword and length with his spirt energy. thats cus Christopher Sabat does the VA for both characters he also does zoro from One piece. and he does Piccolo, yamcha, zarbon,recoome, jeice, burter, Salza, Kami, Korin, Mr. Popo, and guru meaning he one of the hardest working men at funimation.lol

Even the voice actor has more substance
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
This is dark tournament. Kuwabara I even stated it He only got the dimension slicing powers post that arc.
shonen said:
"This is dark tournament. Kuwabara I even stated it He only got the dimension slicing powers post that arc.
"

he still wins
Yeah , even art base fighting skills , minus the powers Kuwabara will bring the smack down to Chad's ass
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Kuwabara for the win

Chad jobbs it out through bleach
Post by Zalax (35 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Chad has speed so i dont really know

Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Chad unless he isn't serious from the start. Kuwabara's dimension sword would rip chad in half but chad has intelligence and speed on his side and is physically stronger than Kuwabara imo.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,755 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Chad isnt slow, he can use Sonido....(Or something like that..)
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

not chad
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel