CerusSerenade's Team vs Speedforcespider's team

Topic started by CerusSerenade on May 21, 2013. Last post by Theorder14 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

why is this still going on , isn't this already over

Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@CerusSerenade: well i didnt knew that gilgamesh was galaxy sized....

Post by CerusSerenade (2,573 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This is the 3rd time i've posted it, look at the 2:35 mark.

@CerusSerenade: would you honestly say that thing was the size of a galaxy? no way. how is that different from sephirots supernova? IMO its just animation but even this one pales against supernova

@othus12: Yet it is the only showing of Gilgamesh with a serious Enuma Elish. There was someone who posted how Gilgamesh returned from the other side of the universe according to a translation from fate/extra ccc, this same game.

The difference between Supernova and a fully serious Enuma Elish is that we know a fully charged Enuma Elish is much stronger than what we've been shown for a fact. This is the strongest showing of it and Nasu tends to be consistent. Supernova was inconsistent, violated the plot, and didn't even deal the expected damage, it was an obvious cinematic effect. However Gilgamesh basically 1-shots all bosses, including the true ending boss with this skill.

Would I say it was the size of a galaxy? Yes, both Gilgamesh and the enemy were incredibly miniscule compared to them. It is difficult to illustrate galaxies in the presence of human sized entities, but it still has to be done. To deny that they're galaxies because of that would be silly when they obviously look like galaxies.

@CerusSerenade: have you seen men in black? size matters. be it a galaxy or a dust spec.

those might be galaxies but they are extremely little.

unless you can prove that somehow that apparent hill sized galaxy is several light years sized.

@othus12: You're accepting that they're galaxies? Ok.

@CerusSerenade: sure. minuscule ones that dont put gilgamesh at an actual true galaxy level

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm not understanding properly, isn't that just an in game skill effect to make it look cooler? Also I always realize that you guys skew measurements a lot. Even if I were to take an in game skill effect seriously that is at best the size of a country when hyped and at the very least the size of an island. You get lost in the effects and forget true size. That dude taking the attack was clearly visible as a portion of it, not much but enough so that we can tell its definitely not planet sized. If you flipped over an island and placed it next to that dude it would look the same and if you zoomed out he would be a spec compared to it. If you were to flip a country like the US and put it next to him he would appear to be a spec and if you zoomed out he wouldn't be visible. He wouldn't even look like an actual portion of it. Now to go on to a planet or even a system or then a galaxy is ludicrous especially when going off pure speculation.

@TheNeutralOne: Pure speculation that has been supported by the statements of several characters in the series

Post by Theorder14 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@CerusSerenade: Gilgamesh only destroyed the reality marble the moon cell created. I believe Enuma could bust a planet if he keeps Ea activated long enough but he's not a galaxy buster, far from it.

@Theorder14: I never said galaxy buster, but what is he throwing?

Post by Theorder14 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@CerusSerenade: well, i wouldn't say they're galaxies since it occurs in the moon cell, it's more like powerful fields. + it's just a in-game attack.

maybe u can provide translations?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel