CerusSerenade's Team vs Speedforcespider's team

Topic started by CerusSerenade on May 21, 2013. Last post by Theorder14 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by taichokage (13,011 posts) See mini bio Level 20
As a tournament participant, my opinion is that SpeedForceSpider wins. Honestly though I know his whole team and only some of CerusSerenade's. I have been reading through the thread though and it seems that there are two different opinions on team CerusSerenade's team capabilities. I dont know minute details about a couple characters though so perhaps my vote needn't be accounted for.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Anyone mind giving Cerus another chance if he is willing to think of better arguments?

It seems to me like he preplanned to make a team of characters that he felt would be too hax for people to handle but if used right his team could still put up a good fight.

Remember this is a debate so its not the characters that just win you have to explain why they win. The debater with the best arguments with facts win here~

Post by taichokage (13,011 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm fine with it. But we'd need SpeedForceSpider's two cents on this to see if he's ok with that.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I still think Speed would win.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I'm going with SpeedForceSpider.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,902 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: @UltimateHero0406: @nishi99: @TheNeutralOne: @Kurohige: Thanks for sharing your votes guys.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,576 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I really don't care since multi-planet busters and light speed characters were allowed. I entered characters in under the actual rules, so of course I lost. I concede.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,902 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@CerusSerenade said:

I really don't care since multi-planet busters and light speed characters were allowed. I entered characters in under the actual rules, so of course I lost. I concede.

Who on my team is a multi-planet buster and lightspeed? Don't be a poor sport Cerus :/

@SpeedForceSpider: Not being a poor sport, i'm stating facts. Kazuma was relativistic and Goku was multi-planet buster as of Namek, granted that I managed to get him put down to pre-namek your characters are literally just below realtivistic/speed of light. Your team wins due to speedblitz and nothing more.

@CerusSerenade:

Actually you are being a poor sport.

His characters win for a number of reasons. He has barragan first of all which means even if your team got dangerous he could kill them possibly before ryougi could destroy the respira considering he will age to dirt quickly as a normal human body would.

Then he has batman a master strategist who has been given three hours prep and has an extreme martial arts background with a variety of his toys packed neatly into his utility belt.

There is josuke who can counter lelouche's geass. You say he will make goku kill himself however once he starts acting strange josuke can reverse him back to normal with crazy diamond which acts instantaneously.

Saying goku could be sneak attacked by lelouche is foolish. No one on your team has the combat smarts of goku or as much battle experience. If an enemy appeared in front of goku such as lelouche who is only human at best he would be knocked out in one hit. Hell, in dragon ball when krillin and goku were little kids goku tapped a dude way larger than him on the leg with his finger and it pushed him down. Krillin at that time used his kick which pushed a dude out the ring through the building and into concrete. There reaction timing is even better than that. Best case scenario for lelouche would be he appears in front of goku and goku takes pity on him and only karate chops his neck to knock him out.

From what I have read of kazuma he is a power house as well. But his final form should be fine as long as he doesn't use the BFR punch. Also I checked on the obd and they put him at massively hypersonic at best but I can see your frustration with it all.

Raditz is also here and he is stronger than 23rd budakai goku who is more than enough to deal with a great deal of your team.

There are a number of reasons for why you lose you simply don't want to accept them. This is why a vote was brought to conclusion so early and no one was on your side. You came in with the thought that you were already the winner with only one strategy presented that obviously had flaws that everyone here could see. Even your fellow fans were correcting you as your were over hyping the same characters they loved. This is a debate not a hax contest. You are supposed to present valid arguments that should stand and if one of your arguments is broken down you need to find a new one just as efficient with less flaws. The goal isn't to wine and flail like a baby until someone gives in and accepts your flawed point.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku wasn't multi planet by Namek

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield said:

Goku wasn't multi planet by Namek

He was multi-versal.

Post by Dream (7,489 posts) See mini bio Level 21

From what I recall, DBZ characters were massively hypersonic around Namek saga (even with Goku's SSJ upgrade). Characters start approaching near relativistic speeds towards the end of Perfect Cell saga and getting into relativistic speed into Buu saga. I've heard the new DBZ movie now has characters at massively FTL speeds thanks to the new characters and SSJ God forms, but I've yet to see the movie and don't care too on account I'm not a DBZ fan.

Ah fuck it, guess I'm killing off my ban from battle threads so long as what I argue for is something I'm well-versed enough in.

Post by Theorder14 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream: Well, i saw a clip where Goku had to spam IT to keep up with Bills

@TheNeutralOne: Was the fact that fact that your post was big supposed to detract from the fact that it ignored how SpedforceSpider's team completely ignored the rules with Goku and Kazuma?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,127 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Dream: glade you change your mind , well I hope you stay this time

@CerusSerenade:

Waits for you to read what was in the "big" post considering it explained kazuma and goku.

Post by Kurohige (3,703 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@CerusSerenade: My dude, he explained that part about Goku and Kazuma, looks like you just looked at the post size and replied, it makes you look rather silly. DOn't be a sore sport about this.

Post by othus12 (6,687 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kurohige: you gotta understand...he previously thought gilgamesh was multi galaxy buster and arceus multiversal. its a little hard getting the words to him.

@othus12: Please don't put words in my mouth.

His extra skill had him throw galaxies, please explain to me how you can visually see that as anything else.

Arcueus is by definition multiversal. He creates multiple universes. Unless you have a contradictory definition for multiverse from it meaning "multiple universes" I suggest you stop trying to deny it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel