CerusSerenade's Team vs Speedforcespider's team

Topic started by CerusSerenade on May 21, 2013. Last post by Theorder14 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,726 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8: I know, but even Batman can't make robots from dirt in 3 hours.

Post by Theorder14 (216 posts) See mini bio Level 9

hmm, if you have only seen the FSN anime then i understand where ur coming from but i meant from the visual novel. That's the canon source. They describe the details there

not that horrible deen adaption.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,056 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Where are you getting a making stuff out of dirt? You're out of your mind on that one. Laugh all you want about Batman wank or whatever but you wank Nasu characters harder than most fans I know( Fehafare and Dream). Show me Shiki being able to rewrite the concept of speed because that is a high level of reality warping and goes against your oh so important rules you love to bring up on me. And then you have proven me wrong. You can't claim your way through a debate with me pal.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,726 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider: Says the one that tried to put in Goku during Namek and a number of JJBA characters which are famous for being broken as hell.

Moot point regardless, Ryougi has killed and manipulated the concept of distance between herself and her opponet, and once Lelouch starts taking control of the enemy team it probably won't matter what Batman has prepped for, he can't solo 9 characters which can blitz him.

@CerusSerenade said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Says the one that tried to put in Goku during Namek and a number of JJBA characters which are famous for being broken as hell.

Moot point regardless, Ryougi has killed and manipulated the concept of distance between herself and her opponet, and once Lelouch starts taking control of the enemy team it probably won't matter what Batman has prepped for, he can't solo 9 characters which can blitz him.

Okay Cerus since you're so oblivious to everything here this is the reality, no one complained about Goku but you. People even tried to tell you Namek Goku was okay as long as it wasn't SSJ. The JJBA character I picked isn't that broken at all tbh, ask fellow user Kurohige. His stands abilities are mostly based on the users creativity. If Ryougi can do half the stuff you claim she can then you're being a hypocrite buddy.

If you are going to sit here and repeat the same scenario over and over again without enough proof, then we need to end this debate right now and call other users to put this to a vote.

And anyone else can you vote for our battle please?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider: You know you got my vote buddy!

@SpeedForceSpider: Yep, Ryougi have never peformed such feats on-screen from what i know. What i do know is that Ryougi *killed* the future in the novels and it's going to get animated this year.

Anyways, maybe we should call out the one who created this tournament and see what he thinks.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk:

If we're going to vote then mine goes to speedforcespider,

Cerus could have a shot if he only posted more scans and feats to back up his claims

Post by othus12 (7,669 posts) See mini bio Level 13

you get the bad ass seal of approval my bro because of this debate.

there goes another vote for speed.

Post by Dream (8,108 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

*enters upon the mention of my name*

I know I might be breaking my self-imposed rule I made a few weeks ago to not bother coming in a battle thread. But considering CerusSerenade is making me ashamed of being a Nasu fan at the moment, I have to jump in on this. For the hax that Nasuverse has, it wouldn't save the verse's hide against far greater destructive threats, especially when SFS's team has several characters with speeds in the triple-digits for mach speed and/ or planetary destructive potential or durability. Cerus' team lacks the destructive potential and speed to be of any threat to the majority of SFS' team and even with her Mystic Eyes, Shiki is still a glass cannon as she still has a human body with physical limitations as her top speeds are only good enough for her to go in defensive battles with Servants while in her Void personality (the majority of whom being at low hypersonic speeds). And precognition won't help out much if the person lacks the proper physical stats to counter or evade the attack. Since when is Shiki gonna be capable of keeping up with and fending attacks from Goku, Raditz and Kazuma who are way faster than her?

The Caster/ Lelouch combo strategy would also be worthless thanks to the slower speed of both, even if Lulu got boosted through Reinforcement magic, and as mentioned, the majority of SFS' team are fliers which would make it very difficult for Lelouch to even make direct eye contact on a foe to use his Geass. And God Hand isn't gonna hold up too well for Berserker with spamming of ki attacks from Goku or Raditz as their attacks casually have far greater destructive potential than what the guy could handle.

Cerus, I've peeked in on what you've posted in a number of threads and I must admit you wank Nasuverse way too much in your arguments. I'll admit I haven't kept up on some of the more recent Nasu offerings. But of the ones you've argued for that I'm familiar with, you are greatly exaggerating on their capabilities and I must admit that such wanking is one of the major reasons why I chose to back off from battle threads in the first place.

So basically, I'm siding with SpeedForceSpider's team in this match. It's absurd to even think that a Fate character or Shiki Ryougi would have the physical stats to compete with DBZ characters as hax doesn't always guarantee a victory in a match.

Now, I'm gonna go return to my self-imposed ban from battle threads. Anyone who bothers to reply to my little rant, don't expect me to reply back.

*leaves*

@Theorder14: @DBZ_universe: @othus12: @Dream: Thanks for the votes my good friends!

@SpeedForceSpider: for sure! Like I said before "I have yo back always"

@DBZ_universe: lol, just be sure to judge fairly :D

@Theorder14: I am. I have been reading the debate and SpeedForceSpider has this.

@DBZ_universe: yup, i know and i agree, just checking :P

@Theorder14: lol. Like you said Speed has shown more stuff.

Post by nishi99 (1,856 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

SpeedForceSpider FTW

This

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sorry but my vote goes to speedforce spider~

All the videos provided showed no real speed that can put them on some of the characters level and your repetition of argument with no real basis centred around one character getting a boost no one can be sure of has turned me off cerus~

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Well I guess it's unanimous then, I vote for SpeedForceSpider as well.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,916 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'm voting third party,

So it's official, SpeedForceSpider win.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel