CerusSerenade's Team vs Speedforcespider's team

Topic started by CerusSerenade on May 21, 2013. Last post by Theorder14 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,740 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Alright! Lets get this show on the road!(Btw, you have to make your own matches. Yes, I know, I'm mean like that.)

Rules:

• 3 hours of prep will be given
  • BFR is not an option for victory, all opponents must be killed or incapacitated
  • Character Chemistry(how well they work with one another) will be taken into account, besides this it will be assumed they've worked for years
  • Morals are on
  • Battlefields will be changed each match, they will be considered empty and whatever that would normally be there will be accessible. Any problems they would have within a battlefield will also be taken into account. However, the planet will be considered indestructible.
  • 10 days will be given to debate, make it count guys. After 10 days, fellow competitors will vote for who they thought made best case of winning.(feats are required)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe this was on the 4th page of the topic. Morals are on.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,060 posts) See mini bio Level 15
And stands are psychic manifestations of a persons spirit, so how can Ryougi bypass Crazy Diamonds attack or defense? You also forgot to provide scans and anything that can suggest she can live through any attack these guys can deal out, because it looks to me Goku can possibly solo.
So how do you assume because morals are on for Goku so he won't use Kaioken off the bat? During this saga in particularly he used it against Ginyu and Frieza. Not to mention in the previous arc he spammed it.

@SpeedForceSpider: Goku was put down to pre-namek by the tourny creator. Come on man keep up.

Even then he never starts with kaioken, and any time he would take the time to charge up kaioken or kamehameha he would be told to die by Lelouch.

Any energy attacks Goku uses will be killed and/or tanked by Heracles with his God Hand.

Ryougi can bypass his attacks and defenses because the MEoDP are absolute existential destruction. She has destroyed pocket dimensions that were used to imprison her casually, and since she's in void mode, she has Akasha's personality and knowledge.

The MEoDP also gives Ryougi prescience and precognition for the fact that she knows how her own death will come about and can act accordingly.

As for attacks, she has destroyed magic attacks before.

Check at 0:50.

@CerusSerenade: Yeah whatever dude, I didn't care to read all the pages of the tourney set up big deal. When has Lelouch ever told some one to die IC? And now Ryougi can do all this crap in void mode off the bat as well? You're killing the debate for me with all these double standards. I also cannot read what they are saying so how does this help you in any way? The only person on my team who uses magic is Shazam, so Ryougi is looking utterly useless against opponents with psychic abilities and chi.

Post by GeneralVan (2,218 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Good thing Goku was powered down otherwise he would have soloed in 2 seconds. Speed Force has more sheer power with Goku, Kazuma, Shazam and Raditz, although the Gae Bolg on Lancer will take one person out while another kills him and Ryougi is powerful but rather slower compared to the four I mentioned above and a glass cannon. And Batman with prep? The answer is obvious.

@SpeedForceSpider: When has Lelouch told someone to die in character?

Since the first episode.

I stated that my character would be in void mode because it's Ryougi's 3rd personality. Yes, void mode has killed the concept of distance to teleport since void mode was first shown. She started doing such things immediately.

Also, how is it a double standard? Goku has always fought at base form for several minutes before going into a higher form such as kaioken or super saiyan.

The reason the video helps you is that you can clearly see Ryougi killing magic.

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@GeneralVan said:

Good thing Goku was powered down otherwise he would have soloed in 2 seconds. Speed Force has more sheer power with Goku, Kazuma, Shazam and Raditz, although the Gae Bolg on Lancer will take one person out while another kills him and Ryougi is powerful but rather slower compared to the four I mentioned above and a glass cannon. And Batman with prep? The answer is obvious.

I also don't think Lelouche can tell Goku to die before anyone on the other team kills him, or at the very least catches him in the crossfire. The Geoss also requires eye contact as it's not omnidirectional like the Death Note or something where it can get someone regardless of where they are or the situation.

Post by GeneralVan (2,218 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kurohige: And Lelouch's Geass in a NLF. I doubt it would work on someone as powerful as Goku.

@CerusSerenade: Okay show me then because I don't recall Lelouch ever doing it so casually since the first episode because that isn't IC. Doesn't matter anyway given he still dies because even if he dies as you say, it works only on one enemy at a time. He gets blitzed.

Okay so BS me off the top with Ryougi, great.

The video shows her killing magic great, stop dodging my question on how it stopping other energies such as Chi and psychic?

@GeneralVan said:

@Kurohige: And Lelouch's Geass in a NLF. I doubt it would work on someone as powerful as Goku.

Good point no one can assume it can work on anyone here just because it works on regular humans.

I also noticed my team has an abundance of fliers which I am using to my advantage.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

SpeedForceSpider FTW

@DBZ_universe said:

SpeedForceSpider FTW

Thanks bro.

@CerusSerenade: That's why Caster's speed and strength enchament is for.

Did against soldiers in battles, the one to take his sister back in the flying airship over the ocean comes to mind.

The terrorists in the building where Suzaku tries to rescue his friends.

The soldiers in season 2 first episode.

He also uses it to take control of other people, not just kill them, I suppose Lelouch could just start taking control of your charcters then.

: Geass really isn't NLF, it doesn't work on people who already have an advanced Geass or are shielind their eyes with certain equipment so that they can still see. Geass is VERY limited since only direct eye contact works, although glasses are fine.

Goku would be affected because Goku has never shown any resistance to mindfuckery anyway. It would be a different story if he did.

In conclusion, there's really nothing stopping Lelouch from spamming "obey me" so that eventually the entire team would either be dead or under his control, allowing him tell them to commit suicide once everyone's done.

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@CerusSerenade:

I also don't think Lelouche can tell Goku to die before anyone on the other team kills him, or at the very least catches him in the crossfire. The Geoss also requires eye contact as it's not omnidirectional like the Death Note or something where it can get someone regardless of where they are or the situation.

You can argue Goku not using Kaioken but nobody will just be standing still or at the very least making direct eye contact with him, they also must be able to hear his voice, so even if he sees Goku or anyone else they must be close enough to hear him over the other fights.

@Kurohige: Then he'll get into direct eye contact via hypersonic speed enchament from Caster.

@CerusSerenade: Here's the problem which your hypothesis. You are taking everything into consideration what your team can do, and completely forgetting mine has the same potential if not greater in terms of winning.

Goku himself hasn't shown resistance to TP sure, but Vegeta has shown resistance to Babadi's mind commands and if I am not mistaken, is the same shit(arguably more powerful). Also my team has prep so all in all, knowledge of the other teams abilities thanks to my boy Batman. Goku will in fact use Kaioken off the bat if it deems necessary for victory.\

Also regarding Caster's enchantment, what makes you think he will get as fast as these cats?

@SpeedForceSpider: A person enchanted by Caster kept up with and could beat Saber and Shirou with his fists.

Pretty sure Vegeta wouldn't be resist so much if his brain was physically rewired, much like how Geass does.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider: fosho

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Wow this debate looks heated and epic~

@CerusSerenade: Question to you though, the dude in that first video you posted was he the guy you are talking about who was fighting with his fists? Because he wasn't going at hypersonic speeds well at least it didn't look like it to me and he was defeated by some swords being tossed to him so that shows some bad reaction speed. This is only if it is that person though if its not then can I see it anyway because you make it sound real epic. Also take into consideration your opponents team more. Most of your character's are not that speedy. It could be said that the enhancement boosted the dude relative to his own speed and who's to say lelouch will be alive long enough for his enhancement to actually work. Nine times out of ten anyone in character would be staring at the dude in a bat suit with a bunch of tech looking as though he is ready to go into world war 9million. If anything for an advantage wouldn't he want to get a hold of bats tech first? After all he doesn't know goku or his capabilities. Goku is just a 25 year old in an orange jumpsuit to lelouche. If he uses the technique on someone other than him first they will know and then he will be targeted.

I like your use of lelouche though you should take into consideration he is one man at a time so that will leave him open to die quite fast. Also counter his chi and psychic power argument already. Find a scan or a video of someone explaining the dude's power and show shiki isn't a no limit fallacy his power is just absolute in terms of its construct.

@SpeedForceSpider:

Debate harder bro, you can do it. You have a batman with prep lol you should have already won by now.

WOOO go for the win guys!

Souchirou was fighting Saber and Shirou who are both hypersonic. Shirou with Saber's support was able to fight against a non-serious Gilgamesh. yes, the speed is basically set in stone.

As for "Don't they know who to target?" they have 3 hours of prep, and with Lelouch handling orders and being a tactical genius, along with the fact that he has Medusa's vector plates defending him killing him will be incredibly difficult. I already said he'd be enchanted by Caster making him very difficult to kill just by himself.

Ryougi Shiki's MEoDP come from Akasha, the origin of all things. Ryougi Shiki in void mode has Akasha's personality. She has information on all the characters as a result. Limitations for targets of MEoDP are beings who have no possible death, such as Arcueid during a full moon. But if it's possible for the being to die, there will also be death lines for Ryougi to exploit.

Also, it was stated by void Shiki that it would be trivially easy to destroy reality, she can very easily rewrite reality if the need becomes necessary.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel