CerusSerenade's Team vs Speedforcespider's team

Topic started by CerusSerenade on May 21, 2013. Last post by Theorder14 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,432 posts) See mini bio Level 10

CerusSerenade:

• Lancer: FSN
  • Medusa: Soul Eater
  • Lelouch: Code Geass
  • Heracles: FSN
  • Ryougi Shiki (void mode): Kara no Kyoukai (misc.)
  • Caster: FSN

SpeedForceSpider:

• Goku(Namek saga)
  • Kazuma(Scyed)
  • Raditz
  • Batman
  • Josuke Higashikata
  • Shazam

I chose Unohana as per the battlefield's theme. Speedforce will declare his later.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I choose Barragan I guess. You can go first I suppose.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider: I cheer for ya Broski!

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider: I cheer for ya Broski!

Thanks mane!

With the 30 minutes of prep Medusa starts off by setting vector plates around Lelouch to keep attacks and people from getting close to him much like she did to keep Stein from getting past her. Next Caster enchants Lelouch so that he's capable of hypersonic speeds and can actively command the team while using his geass as well.

Heracles can charge through respira only losing one of his lives, not that he should if Baragan is one of the first ones to die to Lelouch's Geass or Ryougi's MEoDP. Lancer kills anyone who dies from having their heart pierced or circulatory system being turned into a thorny mess by Gae Bolg since it reverses causality meaning it can't be blocked or dodged.

Post by taichokage (12,466 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Clever strategy. If I may though, I just want to point out that you seem to be along the lines of Leleouch being boosted with super speed = owns the other team, and admittedly, he is very dangerous. But the speed advantage is with the other team IMO. Not that speed alone will allow everyone to avoid everything, but that team also has the destructive advantage with both Goku and Kazuma, potentially capable of wiping out the whole area, and most of the team could tank it assuming they were struck as well. I do think though that a boosted Lelouh is the biggest problem here though.
Post by Theorder14 (205 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Remember to provide scans if needed.

Good luck for both of you :D

At 2:40 you'll see a human keeping up with Shirou with his punches destroying sword. (who is Archer before becoming a servant) Give that to Lelouch and all he has to do and start telling the other team to die. If that fails Ryougi, Heracles, and Lancer have kill hax. Ryougi in particular can kill the concept of distance to essentially teleport.

What will Bats do with his prep?

Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: solo cause he BatMan

@SMXLR8: Yup.

@CerusSerenade: If i may, i might be wrong since it's been so long i last played the game but didn't Caster only amp his strength? Souichirou could also be considered a master martial artist without any power boost and comparable to Kotomine Kirei.

@Theorder14: Impossible, otherwise he wouldn't have been a threat to Saber.

@CerusSerenade: well, there's several factors that should be taken into consideration. Saber underestimated him and his fighting style was unpredictable.Saber was also nerfed. If they were to fight again a second time then Saber would win no doubt as stated by Nasu Kinoko.

In the end, it wasn't the speed that made him able to keep up with Saber but his unique fighting style.

@Theorder14: Irrelevant, force is affected by speed, Souchiro was fighting at far above human speeds to create that destructive force with his fists, which is not possible for humans otherwise.

So there is nothing stopping Lelouch from telling the other team to die at hypersonic speeds.

Any attack your team deals out can be reversed by Kazuma's effect reversal which is a highly potent ability of "Death Bullet" it has the power to "reverse" the position or nature of any physical or energy-based ability with physical contact as seen when he reversed the lens of Aono's "Shield of Distortion" so that the magnification process minimized from Aono's position and maximized on Kazuma's.

I know you are going to use Beserker's lives to coast on so Kazuma can use BFR and send him or anyone on your team back in time.

Goku is enough to speedblitz Medusa and Lelouch rather easily. The Vector plates isn't stopping the Saiyan, especially with Kaioken in which he can casually increase his power and speed with. Josuke's stand can touch and deflect normally intangible energies and incorporeal objects or substances. It can also restore things to their original state. For example, he can heal anyone on my team from any fatal attack back to normal. He has a high degree of matter manipulation, like he can take shattered glass and reform it around an enemy's head to decapitate them. Lancer is simply outmatched by this opponent especially considering Josuke has FTL reactions.

@SpeedForceSpider: Fight is in character, Goku won't go kaioken at the beginning of the battle.

Also, there were speed limitations set at hypersonic, if you're saying they're going faster than that then you broke the rules already.

Rules also say you can't use BFR to win.

Also, none of those measures will stop Ryougi's MEoDP, as they bypass any form of magical defense or healing, as it's existential destruction. Whether it be magic, disease, inanimate things, people, or concepts, she can kill them.

Limitations:

Destructive Power: No one above planet busting

Speed: Massively Hypersonic at best

Durability: No one that could take 2+ planet busts

Regen:Almost No limits, if they were to take the force of 2 planet busting and still reform, they can't be used.(however they must have a way to be killed that everyone would have access to. Such as being taken down by force. No special weapons/conditions must be needed to kill the character.)

Rules:

A team of 6 must be constructed: 1 leader, 2 powerhouses, 1 brain, 1 miscellaneous and 1 magic/and or telepath.

Any power can be used(Ex: TP, Energy manipulation, gravity manipulation, elemental manipulation, ect...) as long as it wouldn't put them above the above limits.(Ex: If someone has enough gravity manip. to break/crush more than a planet wouldn't be allowed.) Also, no time manipulation.

3 hours of prep will be allowed BEFORE the fight

No BFR

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above can be found on the tourny sign-up thread.

I admit I missed the BFR part but now you're BSing me with the IC part. You cannot make up rules unless the creator of the tourney specifies this. And you do know what massively hypersonic is right? When did I suggest they could go over exactly?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel