Cell vs Sunny (Read OP)

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on May 6, 2014. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 4 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Cell is currently in the middle of matching Kamehameha's with Gohan, and is too busy to bother with anyone else. Taking this as the opportunity to strike, Sunny unleashes Satan Hair and tries to unleash it upon Cell. Will it work and completely consume Cell or will he be pushed aside without problem.

Not really a full on battle, but a scenario that makes me think that Sunny might actually have a chance :P

Post by taichokage (13,315 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Oh. It's basically a durability test for Cell and power test for Sunny. Well assuming Cell were defenseless and couldn't attack back, Satat hair should work. It's basically a slower working Oushoku Bansan since it isn't entirely appetite energy. I don't see why it wouldn't work in this hypothetical situation. Of course in a fight Sunny is dead before he knows it.

@taichokage: Oh yeah totally, Sunny would explode :P but like you said, it's sort of a test of his power. Honestly I think he's probably surpassed the other Kings in gourmet cells since he's the only one of them that's actually able to use a move like Oushoku Bansan. While Zebra and Toriko might be able to beat him in a straight up fight, he is quite capable of taking them on. I also wonder if they'll all be around the same in strength eventually...

Coco improved, making Gremmy-like clones that are sentient. Still, the fact that he's showing off first makes me think he is still a bit beneath the others. I also agree, Sunny's ability is perhaps the greatest. He evens out with Toriko and Zebra because they are physically superior and better fighters, not that they are without hax themselves.
Post by othus12 (6,837 posts) See mini bio Level 13

sunny kills cell on this one.

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Would Sunny even be able to get close without being vaporized by the power output of such an attack? I remember SSj Vegeta's big bang being shrugged off too. I know Sunny's attack may ignore durability but would he be able to get close enough without the sparking energy from he clash killing him? Although if this is purely durability then yeah Sunny should be able to win.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,948 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I have my doubts on Sunny killing Cell here. Cell was tanking everyone's attacks at the same time and that is more than Satan Hair has shown.

@SpeedForceSpider: satan hair is a draining attack, not a destructive attack. there is no comparison.

@othus12: @SpeedForceSpider: Actually Speedforce is on to something; in DBZ is have been plastered throughout the ENTIRE series that power>>>Hax, there are many cases of this such as Babidi's draining tool being ineffective against Gohan, Chaoitzu's telekinesis being useless against Nappa, Buu turning vegito into candy yet retaining all his power, even when Buu attempted to absorb Goku and Vegeta is did not work flawlessly, Babidi's mind control as well as Vegeta simply allowed it to happen and later completely regained himself. You pretty much have to be much stronger or comparable to the opponent in order for most hax to work on DBZ characters (With exceptions of course as Minority World and things of that nature would work).

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

No, he can't. Satan hair will be pushed by the aura of the two solar system busting kamehamehas

They didn't push the bedrock. That argument doesn't hold as far as I can tell.

@taichokage: @taichokage: Come on, even Goku and Vega's first clash was destroy a lot of the area around them save the pillar Goku was on.

And as shown with Cell and Gohan when Piccolo tried to blast him he has his aura around him and promptly blasted Piccolo with his back.

@Kurohige said:

@othus12: @SpeedForceSpider: Actually Speedforce is on to something; in DBZ is have been plastered throughout the ENTIRE series that power>>>Hax, there are many cases of this such as Babidi's draining tool being ineffective against Gohan, Chaoitzu's telekinesis being useless against Nappa, Buu turning vegito into candy yet retaining all his power, even when Buu attempted to absorb Goku and Vegeta is did not work flawlessly, Babidi's mind control as well as Vegeta simply allowed it to happen and later completely regained himself. You pretty much have to be much stronger or comparable to the opponent in order for most hax to work on DBZ characters (With exceptions of course as Minority World and things of that nature would work).

there is a verse energy equalization. you cant say dio's hax cant harm goku even if guldo's wouldnt.

moreover there is a stated limit to sani's hax which is the energy of a planet per hair strand. in other words you would have to be a gold saint or similar to stop sani's satan hair. either that or top sani's appetite energy.

there are obvious downsides to sani's technique like his AoE and his speed, but none of those really matter if cell has to forcefully take the attack.

@taichokage: @taichokage: Come on, even Goku and Vega's first clash was destroy a lot of the area around them save the pillar Goku was on.

And as shown with Cell and Gohan when Piccolo tried to blast him he has his aura around him and promptly blasted Piccolo with his back.

satan hair has the actual potential to eat cell, aura and all. BTW the OP forbid cell to do anything else besides fighting the kamehameha:

is too busy to bother with anyone else.

EDIT:

i love the post you made on kid buu vs doormamu. cross verse battles are actually being pushed to their limits.

Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sunny eats Cell. The End.

Post by takashichea (12,299 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Jinbeifan1:

Another DBZ vs Toriko thread. I'll have to stand by and watch, but I don't have time. I'll check back tomorrow. The last one you did with Nappa had some issues. Not implying you cause trouble. There are folks who just come and attack Anime Vice for these types of threads.

@takashichea: XD My bad this I honestly am not doing this on purpose to piss off DBZ or Toriko fans, I love both! I was just curious because this idea popped in my head :P I'll try to tone it down, I just have to remember that this is causing flame wars -.-'

@othus12: Wasn't aware of energy equalization, if that's the case then yeah Sunny takes this. I don't know what you mean by Dio's hax and Guldo? You mean timestop? Of course that would work because timestop is not dependent upon a user's energy, it's just timestop. Unless you mean blood freeze in which case yeah it would not work on Goku because that is NLF as he only did it to building level people.

@Jinbeifan1: its hard to find opponents for toriko characters so i kinda understand dragon ball is often used against them. dont worry though, you made it as fair as it gets.

@taichokage said:

Coco improved, making Gremmy-like clones that are sentient. Still, the fact that he's showing off first makes me think he is still a bit beneath the others. I also agree, Sunny's ability is perhaps the greatest. He evens out with Toriko and Zebra because they are physically superior and better fighters, not that they are without hax themselves.

wow you were right all along, now toriko seems to be the most powerful around. being able to mindfuck casually is impressive.

also this:

@othus12: Now we know Toriko is WAAAY stronger than he once was :O I'm guessing its the same with Zebra cuz he was so friggin relaxed and bored XD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel