Cell vs Buu (read OP before commenting)

Topic started by axavierhansz on Jan. 11, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Finally a good battle. I imagine most of you are tired of spite/troll threads so here's some real food for thought.

Simplified OP: There's 2 identical Cells and 2 identical Buus. Cell absorbs a Buu using the same type of absorption he used on androids, and the surviving Buu absorbs the other Cell. For both Cell and Buu, the absorption technique was 100% successful.

Fight

Edit reason: people didn't seem to be reading the original OP or are too dumb to understand it.

Second edit reason: Cell has 2 types of absorption. Edited to clarify which one.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Buu still win, he still have all his abilities.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Destinyheroknight said:

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Which Buu is this? also Buu still wins by powerscale.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,235 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Cell may know all them techniques but that never helped him against Gohan. Still lost as he will lose this to Buu.

Post by Sonata (35,691 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Buu would take this easily, Cell only absorbs the power of the combatant he absorbs not the techniques. Buu on the other hand receives all their traits and abilities. He would have all of Cell's powers and the way he thinks plus the other Z fighters powers and abilities. He wins effortlessly.

@Sonata said:

Buu would take this easily, Cell only absorbs the power of the combatant he absorbs not the techniques. Buu on the other hand receives all their traits and abilities. He would have all of Cell's powers and the way he thinks plus the other Z fighters powers and abilities. He wins effortlessly.

Proof that Cell doesn't absorb techniques

We know that cell possesses the techniques of everyone whose cells were a part of his body, and we know that when he absorbs someone with that bulbous sucker thing, their entire being is incorporated into cell not just power level (if it was just power level then Cell wouldn't need androids, he could just absorb any strong fighter). This strongly suggests that he does absorb techniques. The reason he didn't use techniques from the androids that he absorbed is because they didn't have any that were of value. I'm not saying that it's guaranteed that Cell will gain Buu's techniques, but it's highly likely that he would and you're gonna need to either logically demonstrate that Cell doesn't gain techniques, or you're gonna have to show some proof. You can't just make a claim.

Furthermore even if you can prove Cell doesn't absorb techniques, it's not an effortless fight. The only technique that Buu has that Cell doesn't which can hurt Cell is the chocolate beam, but if Buu gains Cell's personality would he even want to use the chocolate beam against possibly the only worthy opponent he will ever have?

@axavierhansz: In GT he did manage to absorb Goku briefly in Hell, but the only thing that changed about Cell was his power temporarily. Goku did manage to fight his way out another flaw of Cells fusion ability. Unlike Buu a barrier needs to be in place to avoid being totally absorbed by buu. 

Edit: Also it is proven with Cell's absorption ability, is if he takes massive damage he can regurgitate one of the victims he has absorbed and lose their abilities. Buu on the other hand can be blown to bits and still keep his form intact.
Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@axavierhansz: Cell does absorb techniques. When Goku suicides with Cell (or so he thought) Cell's power was restored (becoming SPC) and he then manged to learn Goku's IT witch he said: * I discovered that i now know the Instant Transmision technique from Goku, somehow my body absorbed the cell's from Goku* or something in that fashion.

@niBBit: That was sort of a different kind of absorption used, that the one he used against the Androids, even he didn't think that was possible.

Mr. Satan wins, he beat both remember!

@DBZ_universe said:

Alls am gonna say is read my status.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Alls am gonna say is read my status.

I read it last time and I LOL.

@DBZ_universe: Actually the part about Mr. Satan defeating Buu is partially true. With out him the Earth may have never raised their hands to give their energies to defeat Buu:)

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe: Actually the part about Mr. Satan defeating Buu is partially true. With out him the Earth may have never raised their hands to give their energies to defeat Buu:)

That is true. However, if Goku wasn't a retard. Fat Buu would have died there and then. And if Chi Chi wasn't a mega bitch. Gohan would have continued training and easily defeated Buu. :P

@Supreme Marvel said:

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe: Actually the part about Mr. Satan defeating Buu is partially true. With out him the Earth may have never raised their hands to give their energies to defeat Buu:)

That is true. However, if Goku wasn't a retard. Fat Buu would have died there and then. And if Chi Chi wasn't a mega bitch. Gohan would have continued training and easily defeated Buu. :P

LOL those are all true points:)

I agree that Cell only absorbs the persons powers. While Buu gets the power and all the persons unique abilities and costumes as well. Not to mention Cell can only use moves from peoples dna he was created with.

@Sonata said:

@axavierhansz: In GT he did manage to absorb Goku briefly in Hell, but the only thing that changed about Cell was his power temporarily. Goku did manage to fight his way out another flaw of Cells fusion ability. Unlike Buu a barrier needs to be in place to avoid being totally absorbed by buu. Edit: Also it is proven with Cell's absorption ability, is if he takes massive damage he can regurgitate one of the victims he has absorbed and lose their abilities. Buu on the other hand can be blown to bits and still keep his form intact.

First of all GT is non canon. base kid goku > spc (and in afterlife i might add, where the dead have unlimited ki)? gohan can go ssj? ssj1 vegeta can fight mystic ssj gohan roughly on even ground? wtf wtf wtf? please don't bring gt into this.

Second of all, Cell does NOT regurgitate due to damage. If he does, explain why cell regurgitates absolutely nothing after being hit by multiple planet killing attacks? By my count, SPC took 3 direct planet killer hits and did not regurgitate

1) assj vegeta max overcharge final flash

2) goku instant transmission kamehameha

3) gohan anti-kamehameha when normal perfect cell was going to blow up the planet

all 3 were direct hit planet killer level attacks, yet no regurgitation. in 1) and 3), cell's head wasn't destroyed so he did have a mouth to spit from. from this it is clear that cell will only regurgitate if he is a) punched by someone much stronger than him in the stomach OR b) if he is in muscle form

To SpeedForceSpider

You are wrong for sure. If cell only absorbs energy, explain why he changed forms when he absorbed androids? increasing power does not cause massive mutations as far as i'm aware. also, explain why after absorbing the androids, cell gains more power than the androids have? assj vegeta is much stronger than the combined power levels of semi perfect cell and android 18, but perfect cell stomps assj vegeta. explain?

to sonata, speedforcespider

thanks for pointing out i need to specify which type of absorption. OP is edited.

@axavierhansz: Because the Cell is still an android himself. He needs them the complete his evolution. Your the one that's wrong. That is a question you need to ask the creator himself because you made it clear you have no idea what your saying. I said powers not energy and why did you bring up the androids? Cell absorbed the people in the cities energy. Get a clue.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel