Cell Runs an Gauntlet.

Topic started by niBBit on Sept. 1, 2012. Last post by niBBit 2 years ago.
Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Cell Runs the Gauntlet.

----------------------------------

Round 1: Android 19, Dr. Gero.

- Cell is Imperfect (base).

- Cell has knowlegde about the enemy.

- Cell is Bloodlusted.

- Team is not Bloodlusted and are in character.

- Androids can absorb energy.

- No BFR.

--------------

Round 2: Super Andoid 13.

- Cell is Imperfect (Full Power)

- Cell has 1 hour prep.

- All Bloodlusted.

- No Android Barrier.

-----------------------------

Round 3: Zangya, Trunks.

- Cell is Perfect (base)

- No Paralyzing/Holding Moves.

- Trunks is Pre Second RoSaT.

- All Bloodlusted.

- No Prep.

---------------

Round 4: Piccolo, Olibu.

- Cell is Perfect - When he fought Goku.

- Cell has no Regeneration.

- Piccolo is Post RoSaT - Cell Games.

- No prep.

- All Bloodlusted.

-------------------------

Round 5: Bojack, Goku, Vegeta.

- Cell is Perfect (Full Power)

- Bojack is at Full Power.

- Goku is FPSSJ - Cell Games.

- Goku can use IT in battle.

- Vegeta is Post Second RoSaT - Cell Games.

- No prep.

- No BFR.

- All Bloodlusted.

Round 6: Pikkon, Gohan, East Supreme Kai, Goten, Kid Trunks, Kibito.

- Cell is Super Perfect.

- Cell can't use IT for battle.

- Cell has no knowlegde about the enemy.

- Gohan is at FPSSJ - Bojack Unbound.

- Kid Trunks/Goten are at Post RoSaT - Buu Saga.

- Paralyzing/Holding Moves last for 5 sec. 1 Time Deal.

- Team has 1 hour prep.

- Team can use IM / IT in battle.

- Team has excelent teamwork.

- No Fusion.

- No BFR.

- All Bloodlusted.

Round 7: Kibito Kai, West Supreme Kai.

- Cell is Super Perfect.

- Cell can use IT in battle.

- Cell has knowledge about the enemy.

- Cell has no Regeneration.

- Paralyzing/Holding Moves last for 6 sec. 1 Time Deal.

- Team has knowlegde about the enemy.

- Team can use IM / IT in battle.

- Team has 1 hour prep.

- Team has excelent teamwork.

- No BFR.

- All Bloodlusted.

Bonus Round: Dabura.

- Cell is Super Perfect Cell.

- Cell has 1 hour prep.

- Cell knows who he is dealing with.

- Cell can use IT in battle.

- Dabura has 1 hour prep.

- Dabura knows who he is dealing with.

- Dabura has Stone Spit.

- Dabura has his weapons: 1 Sword and 1 Spear.

- No BFR.

- All Bloodlusted.

Some notes:

Prep/Knowlegde/Teamwork/Bloodlusted should not be overlooked. In Round 6 for example, the team can distract Cell long enough for Pikkon to use his Thunder Flash Attack witch is nearly unblockable or, East Supreme Kai and Kibito could paralyze Cell while Pikkon and Gohan charge up for an combined attack...just an example. Bloodlusted can work in Cell's favor in some battles as Cell mostly toys with his enemy's before killing them witch can be a fatal mistake. Cell with prep could come up with an battle plan to beat his opponent like, hit and run tactics waiting for him to heal up, Solar Flare/Distructo Disk/Multy Form etc etc. In case you didn't notice i didn't include Semi-Perfect Cell because.. i could't come up with a decent battle for him :) if some think they know a match for this form of Cell (base or Full Power) i'd be happy to hear it.

Does Cell clear this gauntlet or will the mighty android fall. If its not to much trouble please explain why Cell lose/wins in a round with some detail even if he doesn't clear this, doesn't have to be a wall of tekst (would't mind) but something like: Round 1 Cell wins/Easy would be enough.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,958 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Cell doesn't even make it past round one. Meta Cooler is too much and he has help.

EDITED the OP. I thought Cell would be a little stronger than Metal-Cooler in power and in fighting skill. Android 19 is much weaker than Cooler and DBZ characters need only to be a little stronger and they can dominate the fight thats why i put Android 19 in the mix. Could/Would you comment on each rounds even if Cell doesn't make it.

Round 1: Cell stomps

Round 2: Cell can win if he uses his prep time to absorb enough humans to raise his power enough.

Round 3: Cell lolstomps

Round 4: Cell wins with difficulty ignoring PIS

Round 5: Cell wins with difficulty

Round 6: Cell hardly comes out alive but if he plays it smart he should win

Round 7: Cell gets lolstomped. Kibito Kai solos he is around good Buu level.

Bonus Round: Cell should win. He is stronger than Gohan was in his weakened state and can utilize IT FTW!!!

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SpeedForceSpider said:

Round 1: Cell stomps

Round 2: Cell can win if he uses his prep time to absorb enough humans to raise his power enough.

Round 3: Cell lolstomps

Round 4: Cell wins with difficulty ignoring PIS

Round 5: Cell wins with difficulty

Round 6: Cell hardly comes out alive but if he plays it smart he should win

Round 7: Cell gets lolstomped. Kibito Kai solos he is around good Buu level.

Bonus Round: Cell should win. He is stronger than Gohan was in his weakened state and can utilize IT FTW!!!

I agree with this though I'm not sure Kibito Kai is around Good Buu level.

@Sonata: Uh thanks for the support.

@SpeedForceSpider: Nice short descriptions thx!.

Round 1: Agree with this. Would an 1 vs 1 against Metal-Cooler be better for Cell? if Cell is slightly weaker then Cooler i can limit Coolers abilites if that helps.

Round 2: Nice one with the Human absorptions :)

Round 3: Zangya or any of Bojacks men didn't fight anybody long enough in a 1 vs 1 to measure there PL only Zangya comes close. She fought with Trunks at SSJ and was holding her own and this is Trunks after the Cell Games. I think Bojack's men are around Cell Jr's lvl but weaker and only Zangya and Bido, the short one seems weaker and the guy with the sword in an non-factor. I might change this Round to be less of an stomp need to think about this otherwise i agree.

Round 4: Ignoring the PIS filler powerscaling i agree with this. Would be difficult battle for him.

Round 5: Agreed.

Round 6: Agreed. Cell needs to play it smart using his attacks and his Regen to his avantage. After Kibito uses his holding moves he gets one shotted so he won't be much trouble. I agree that this would be Cell's toughest battle.

Round 7: Yeah... not gonna lie...fail on my part. Seeing how the Potaro earings gave Vegito an MASSIVE boost Kibito Kai should definitly be around SSJ2 at the very least. West Kai i think is weaker but she has some very impressive durabilty feats as she withstood an barrage of Kid Buu's attacks and still manages to attack him with some punches and 1 energy wave opposed to East Supreme Kai who got nearly one shotted by an playing Fat Buu.

Bonus: Yes Cell utilizing IT is very helpfull, he could come up with an Instant Kamehameha like Goku :) but there is something that been bothering me about Dabura: Vegeta stated to Goku moments before Dabura quits against Gohan that Dabura is toying with Gohan and saying *Come on Dabura is toying with him you know that!* So if thats true than would this battle be far more/litte more difficult for Cell? Dabura's weapons against Cell might not do much, i mean cutting Cell is great but he will Regen after that BUT it does come with a cost as Cell is no Majin Buu. Cell should be far better at prep than Dabura so Cell should/Could avoid Dabura's Stone Spit.

@niBBit: Glad we agree :D

It was a good gauntlet nice one.

Post by eddz99 (2,516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Stops at round 5 since cell is only perfect.. Goku FPSSJ matched him, with vegeta and bojack they can pull em off

@eddz99: He matched Cell but Cell wasn't at his maximum power. He went into his Full Power when Gohan SSJ2 was toying with him. When he went Full Power the Earth started to shake and his power could be felt all the way to Planet Namek, and all the Z Fighters where commenting on his power and where visibly astounded by it. If you watched the episode in with Cell and Goku fought you will learn that Cell was holding back.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel