Cell runs an gauntlet.

Topic started by niBBit on July 15, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Round 1: Android 19, Dr.Gero, Trunks SSJ.

- Morals off.

- Bloodlusted.

- Trunks is when he fought against the Androids.

- Cell is in his Imperfect Form. He is at base power when he fought Piccolo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2: Android 13/14/15, Meta-Cooler.

- Morals off.

- Bloodlusted.

- Cell is in his Imperfect Form. Full Power.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Round 3: Android 16/17/18, Super Android 13.

- Morals off.

- Bloodlusted.

- Cell is at Semi Perfect. He is at base when he fought Vegeta (before he powered-up).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 4: Imperfect Cell (Full Power), Goten/Kid Trunks SSJ.

- Morals off.

- Bloodlusted.

- Pre RoSaT Goten/Kid Trunks.

- Cell is at Semi-Perfect Form. Full Power.

*I might change this to Post RoSaT if it helps*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 5: Super Vegeta, Super Trunks, Bojack's Galaxy Warriors (No Bojack).

- Morals off.

- Bloodlusted.

- Vegeta/Trunks are from the Cell Games.

- Cell is in his Perfect Form. When he fought Goku.

*The Galaxy Warriors don't have there Psycho Treads*

*Notes*

- Bido/Zangya/Bujin could use Psycho Threads to trap and suck energy out of an opponent. Gohan at SSJ could not break free only at SSJ2.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 6: East Supreme Kai, Goku/Teen Gohan SSJ, Olibu.

- Morals off.

- Bloodlusted.

- Goku/Gohan are from the Cell Games.

- Cell is in his Perfect Form. Full Power.

*I can swap in Pikkon/West Supreme Kai in this battle but i'm not sure (see end of tread).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Notes*

- East Supreme Kai's power is far below an SSJ2 as he is mortified by Dabura's PL. Since Kibito could give Gohan an run for his money at base i figure since he is his master then East Supreme Kai should give an Gohan an fight at SSJ.

- Olibu fought very good against Pikkon who is at Goku's lvl. Pikkon against Goku however needed to go all-out witch he didn't against Olibu.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 7: Bojack (Full Power), Adult Gohan SSJ2.

- Morals off.

- Bloodlusted.

- Cell is at Super Perfect Form.

- Yes this Gohan is the screw up from Buu Saga.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus Round: Kibito Kai.

- Morals off.

- Bloodlusted.

- No Psycho treads for Kibito Kai.

- Cell is at Super Perfect Form.

*Notes*

- Kibito Kai imo is around an SSJ2 lvl. Kibito was stated in his profile that he could give Gohan an difficult fight if he doesn't go SSJ. East Supreme Kai imo is around Vegeta or Goku SSJ from the Cell Games or perhaps Buu Saga (at best).

Now you have to remember how much of an outrageous increase in power the earings gave Vegeta and Goku becoming Vegito so it isn't an crazy though that Kibito Kai would also get an insane power boost like that there is not an hard fact to prove otherwise. IMO he could at the very least match Dabura.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can the mighty Android Cell clear this gauntlet or will the perfect warrior be stopped. Some comments on the rounds would be most welcome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some other things: At Round 6/7 i was thinking where to put Pikkon/West Supreme Kai or if i even should use them since i'm not 100% sure about there PL and would like an debate it first if possible.

Pikkon defeated SPC but to me thats just PIS since pikkon was going head-to-head with Goku in the Other World Tournament and SPC>>>Goku, however Goku COULD have recieved the similair powerboost that Cell got from dying in the battle, however...Cell was already stronger than Goku to begin with so if Goku could somehow match Cell than that means his boost was greater than Cell was witch doesn't make any sense since Cell has the exact same cells as the other saiyans have. I could be wrong and Goku (as always) goes WTFBBQZOMG crazy and gains an epic boost in power. IMO SPC>>>Pikkon>Goku.

West Supreme Kai like most of the Kai's have very little showing but you can draw a few things from them nonetheless. West Supreme Kai is the only female Kai and the first to fall against Kid Buu.

When Kid buu fought against her she was pummeled by him but she managed to exchange some blows with Kid Buu before she was trown against an ice wall. She then launched an energy wave at kid Buu, witch he deflected and then killed her. Now...this lady can take an ffing punch thats for sure, she gets beaten down then trown against an wall and still she could do something, the sorry excuse for an Kai (East Supreme Kai) or as fans know him as The Supreme Kai was nearly one-shotted by Fat Buu. He wasn't an total disaster as he did managed to do something to Fat Buu like blasting him and using TK but the fact is Kid Buu>>>Fat Buu. IMO East could be around Goku or Vegeta SSJ from the Cell Games or from the Buu Saga (at best). West Kai could be an match for Perfect Cell Full Power or is approaching SPC (25-50%) (at best). Some people rank both East/West even higher but i have my doubts on that.

Post by chrono122 (126 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@niBBit: In round 1 wasn't Base sayians stronger than Piccolo. If Kibito can give base Gohan a Problem. He can stop cell Imperfect Form.

@chrono122: The hell....did i put kibito in here:S yeah its late here :) sorry again i remove Kibito in round 1.

EDIT: *Nappa voice* Not gonna lie...i was half asleep when i made this tread so i hope i didn't screw up some of the rounds to much :) I hope the other DBZ treads i made in the last hour are decent enough. I should't make treads with 1 eye open anymore :)

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I dont think he makes it past Round 4. Piccolo when the Cell Games started also went through the ROSAT. He did fairly well against the Cell Jr's so he maybe just as strong or stronger than Semi Perfect Cell.

@Sonata: Yeah the thing is with Piccolo at that battle was imo PIS. Think about it, Vegeta and Trunks who also where back in the ROSAT where having difficulties with on Cell Jr, yet Piccolo was tossing 3 around. Piccolo should definitly be stronger than before but surpassing Vegeta/Trunks? nah. Maybe putting that Piccolo in round 4 was an mistake as i can seee him closing in on Semi-Perfect Cell alone so i think i'm gonna edit the OP...again to make ik more fair, but i'm to tired now going to bed now i come back online after a couple of hours :).

@niBBit: Well think about it Piccolo was stronger than any Super Saiyan when he merged with Kami. So I don't believe it was entirely PIS.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

He gets to round 4 and loses after a good fight. He is never beating Post-Rosat FPSSJ, the kids included.

@Sonata said:

I dont think he makes it past Round 4. Piccolo when the Cell Games started also went through the ROSAT. He did fairly well against the Cell Jr's so he maybe just as strong or stronger than Semi Perfect Cell.

This as well.

Post by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (82 posts) See mini bio Level 8

He loses at Round 4 but puts up a long and tough battle before going down.

@SpeedForceSpider: How strong do people put Goten/Kid Trunks around here anyway? yes they are strong but to say they go head to head with let say Android 18 (who was keeping up with them at SSJ while they tag teamed her) i say no. I think Android 18>the boys, maybe not by an huge amount but she would still win in an 1 vs 1 situation. Piccolo is replaced with Imperfect Cell (Full Power). If people think that the boys are stronger than Android 18 then there is 2 thing that i can do:

1. Either leaving them at Pre RoSaT or set them at Post RoSaT and remove Imperfect Cell.

2. Downgrade Piccolo to the point where he fought Android 17.

I would also like to hear how well he will do against the other rounds even thou he might get stopped.

@niBBit: With the edit Cell stomps all the way to Round 7

@Sonata: I don't think so, He still can't beat the boy's as FPSSJ's at his Semi-Perfect stage.

@niBBit: They are much stronger than people give them credit for. Trunks survived an unrestrained punch from Super Buu Post-Rosat. And 18>the boys base pre-rosat, as SSJ's pre-rosat they'd give her hell.

@Sonata: How well do you think he will do in round 6? stomp/easy/hard?. IF its an stomp what do you think about my extra info i posted about West Supreme Kai/Pikkon? Should i replace East with West or Pikkon for Olibu or remove Olibu and East for only Pikkon or vice versa, or simple add Pikkon or West or both in the fray.

@SpeedForceSpider: I think he can it comes down to how strong their base forms are than what transformation of SSJ they are. That is why Vegeta at SSJ2 is weaker than Goku at SSJ2. Goten and Trunks didn't necessarily dominate 18 like Semi Perfect Cell did.

@SpeedForceSpider: They both where fighting briefly with 18 and she did just fine. That one punch doesn't say much as Kid Buu was punching Krillin and tossing him around an he still got up. Frieza at 100% went crazy and punched Kid Gohan in the ground an he also got up. Buuhan smashed Vegeta around like an ragdoll and wasn't exaclty holding everything back either yet Vegeta stood up and continued. Multiple times did far stronger opponents punch far weaker opponents before and they where just fine. I already explained before that the boys where no match for 18 in there base form and when they fought her briefly in there SSJ form she was doing fine and the most important thing you have to remember is that it was 2 vs 1 not 1 vs 1 they double teamed her and she still was holding her own. This is also Pre RoSaT not Post. Post should give them an decent powerboost but not in extreme measures like Vegeta/Trunks/Gohan or Piccolo because the boys only went in for an less than an hour in the real world unlike the rest who went in there for an entire day witch is an year in the chamber.

I doubt the boys could match Android 18 maybe Post but definitly not Pre RoSaT. Again imo.

@niBBit: East Kai Goku and Gohan even real factors in Round 6, Oilbu is a mystery, but Cell's regeneration will be a help there. So I say easy. For West Supreme Kai can't really tell there because Kid Buu was too strong anyway. 

• West Supreme Kai< Perfect Cell
  • East Supreme Kai < Perfect Cell
  • South Supreme Kai > Perfect Cel
  • North Supreme Kai < Perfect Cell
  • Grand Supreme Kai > Perfect Cell
That's my theory there:P

@niBBit: lol they were holding back and briefly doesn't cut it. And they were in their for an hour sure but their fusion got a tremendous boost not to mention, Trunks survived an unrestrained punch from Super Buu. That alone is enough for me to pit them over Cell, I think you are overrated 18 way to much. I find it hilarious that you guys think 18 fighting them in a costume with Goten not doing much impressive. Goten was stated to be as strong as Gohan in SSJ who would absolutely destroy 18 in the same manner as Future Trunks did.

@Sonata: Maybe, Goten was afraid they'd kill 18 with an unrestrained blast in base. And Trunks even admitted they where at a disadvantage in the suit. She and Hercule shat their pants when he shot a blast at her.

Scan of Super Buu knocking the shit out of Trunks:

@SpeedForceSpider: Trunks and Goten are tough don't get me wrong, but they aren't Semi Perfect Cell tough. 18 couldn't lay a finger on Cell, and brushed off everthing she threw at him. 18 against the young Saiyans didnt truly struggle like she did against Cell.

@SpeedForceSpider: That also happed in the Anime. You are forgetting that energy blast could go way beyond the power of the user like Piccolo's SBC going at 1440 or something. Trunks blasts are diffrent than his punches/fighting skill or his endurance. 18 in that scan said that they where strong...so did Cell against Piccolo and then proceded to beat the ever living crap out of him. Her being impessed with Trunks doesn't mean they can beat her. Like i explained before Trunks surviving Super Buu's punch doesn't say all that much as in the anime and manga there where multple times where stronger opponents gave an punch or several to far weaker opponents yet they survived or got up, this isn't something new. Who is to say they where holding back? the same could be made for 18, there wasn't any evidence to suggest that either of them was going all-out.

@Sonata: Exactly. Semi-Perfect Cell even tanked Android 16's punches like nothing and 16 is far stronger than both 17 and 18. I also think that the boys are very powerfull but i don't see them being as powerfull as 18 or even 16 never mind Semi-Perfect Cell.

@niBBit: Impressed? Where did you come up with that? She was far from impressed, she was nervous. She went from confident to worried, you need to rethink your opinion before you challenge the factual evidence.

@Sonata: You're still missing the point I'm trying to make, they couldn't fight as well as they thought they could in the suit. Another example is when Frieza thought he could take Goku with his feet but saw he was severely disadvantaged and proceeded to slap the dog-shit out of Goku. It's not about the struggle or the result it's about how they couldn't properly fight. You guys are using that silly costume fight to gauge them when they were stated to be in FPSSJ Gohan league who blows any Android except Perfect Cell out of the water.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel