Cell and Bojack VS Thor and Beta Ray Bill

Topic started by gallasdaniel on Aug. 2, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos: He never learned to fly or do beam attacks as far as I've seen, though his ki did indeed surpass Roshi's.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@ktarinze said:

"
1. like i said he was already very injured i can see if your saying this and vegeta is healthy but he wasnt 
2. cell was going to self destruct because that was the best way to destroy the planet becasue he was in his 2nd form and gohan would  not of let him destroy it with his fist

3. he had the ki blast because cel thought it was over just like everybody else thought it was cell is very cocky why wait a week to go though the cell games because he thought he was invincible and thats why he probably did the ki blast to go off in a bang

4. if you cant see it then it is honestly your fault sorry if you cant accept that they can but still that is like saying mystic gohan cant destroy the planet because we have never seen it so like i said your reasoning makes no sense

"

Well from what I read you were trying to paint that Yajirobe didn't do anything but a scratch, but he did have that moment of heroism that saved the cast from Vegeta with that tail cut, who wasn't at all weakened at the time.  
Infact 10 times stronger I believe. 

See like I said, you can't prove that, at all. 

Cocky or not, if he wanted to make sure he'd win a fist to the ground would have done it, IF he could bust them with his fists. Again he doesn't even imply it, none of the cast does even at the end of DBZ. 

You 
Can't 
Prove 
What 
Your 
Saying
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Hellos said:
"@ktarinze said:

"
1. like i said he was already very injured i can see if your saying this and vegeta is healthy but he wasnt 
2. cell was going to self destruct because that was the best way to destroy the planet becasue he was in his 2nd form and gohan would  not of let him destroy it with his fist

3. he had the ki blast because cel thought it was over just like everybody else thought it was cell is very cocky why wait a week to go though the cell games because he thought he was invincible and thats why he probably did the ki blast to go off in a bang

4. if you cant see it then it is honestly your fault sorry if you cant accept that they can but still that is like saying mystic gohan cant destroy the planet because we have never seen it so like i said your reasoning makes no sense

"
Well from what I read you were trying to paint that Yajirobe didn't do anything but a scratch, but he did have that moment of heroism that saved the cast from Vegeta with that tail cut, who wasn't at all weakened at the time.  Infact 10 times stronger I believe.  See like I said, you can't prove that, at all.  Cocky or not, if he wanted to make sure he'd win a fist to the ground would have done it, IF he could bust them with his fists. Again he doesn't even imply it, none of the cast does even at the end of DBZ.  You Can't Prove What Your Saying "

okay like i said you dont know much about dbz okay he got his tail vegeta was not at full power he got stronger but was not at full power and he was still very injured you cant prove that just because he transformed his injuries went away  once he went back to himself alot of his injuries were still there
like i said once before 
YOU 
DONT  
KNOW  
ALOT  
ABOUT  
DBZ lol
@ktarinze said:
"okay like i said you dont know much about dbz okay he got his tail vegeta was not at full power he got stronger but was not at full power and he was still very injured you cant prove that just because he transformed his injuries went away  once he went back to himself alot of his injuries were still therelike i said once before YOU DONT  KNOW  ALOT  ABOUT  DBZ lol "

He got MUCH stronger and made Goku into a rubber ducky. Any damage he did didn't stop him from demolishing the cast after the transformation. 

Lol you know the irony of hearing that from you, who keeps throwing out something that isn't even implied at all throughout the series.  
You'd have better luck proving Goku powering up to SSJ3(Atleast the first time he did it, the other times didn't seem to cause as much chaos last I remember) is planet busting then proving his fists are. 

But hey don't let me stop you from trolling.

Lol You'd have better luck proving Goku powering up to SSJ3(Atleast the first time he did it, the other times didn't seem to cause as much chaos last I remember) is planet busting then proving his fists are.  "
Also Cell by powering up 

@Hellos said:
"@ktarinze said:
"okay like i said you dont know much about dbz okay he got his tail vegeta was not at full power he got stronger but was not at full power and he was still very injured you cant prove that just because he transformed his injuries went away  once he went back to himself alot of his injuries were still therelike i said once before YOU DONT  KNOW  ALOT  ABOUT  DBZ lol "

He got MUCH stronger and made Goku into a rubber ducky. Any damage he did didn't stop him from demolishing the cast after the transformation. 

Lol you know the irony of hearing that from you, who keeps throwing out something that isn't even implied at all throughout the series.  You'd have better luck proving Goku powering up to SSJ3(Atleast the first time he did it, the other times didn't seem to cause as much chaos last I remember) is planet busting then proving his fists are.  But hey don't let me stop you from trolling. "

if anybody is a troll it is you you have no idea what you are talking about going off your logic frieza is a planet buster and ss3 goku isnt because we have never seen it before your call someone else a troll at least know what you are talking about  but you dont so that already lets me know you are a troll 
and if you remeber goku was already in bad shape before he transformed his body was very hurt from using the kaioken that much which king kai warned him about so please stop troll
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"
Also Cell by powering up 
"

Lol it certainly wasn't as flashy, but even Goku feeling it is a whole lot better than trying to prove something NO ONE in the cast even remotely attempts to imply.
@ktarinze said:
"if anybody is a troll it is you you have no idea what you are talking about going off your logic frieza is a planet buster and ss3 goku isnt because we have never seen it before your call someone else a troll at least know what you are talking about  but you dont so that already lets me know you are a troll and if you remeber goku was already in bad shape before he transformed his body was very hurt from using the kaioken that much which king kai warned him about so please stop troll "

First things first, I'm not the one spitting the same thing out over and over without a shred of evidence to back it up.  
Thats why I'm calling you a troll, your completely pulling something out of your !@# and despite not being able to prove it are insisting your right on your assumptions BASED OFF NOTHING.  

Based off my logic Goku has beaten people that can bust a planet and then some so I'm cutting him some slack for being the hero.  
Problem is with your logic your stuck like a parrot talking about something that isn't remotely provable.  

Theres a difference between Goku using his ki to punch a whole through someone than using it to bust a planet, their punches haven't done anything remotely close to that kind of damage.

But hey if you want to prove me wrong and prove yourself right, instead of making yourself look like a troll, get some proof. Because no one in DBU has implied anything of the sort to have that kind of punching power.
@ktarinze said:
"LOL you are becoming ery stupid if he can feel it by powering up and not doing anything you really dont think his fist could destroy but by your logic frieza might have a chance against ss3 goku because we have never seen goku destroy a planet but we have seen frieza do it like i  said troll "
Okay I should have stuck with just ignoring your mindless posts.
Your a troll or a damn fool and I want nothing to do with you.
@Hellos said:
"@ktarinze said:
"LOL you are becoming ery stupid if he can feel it by powering up and not doing anything you really dont think his fist could destroy but by your logic frieza might have a chance against ss3 goku because we have never seen goku destroy a planet but we have seen frieza do it like i  said troll "
Okay I should have stuck with just ignoring your mindless posts.Your a troll or a damn fool and I want nothing to do with you. "

yeah and your just a bitch and have nothing useful to say so stfu and dont speak on anything that you know nothing about idiot

Flagged, theres absolutely no reason to have a foul mouth.
@Hellos said:
"@ktarinze said:
"if anybody is a troll it is you you have no idea what you are talking about going off your logic frieza is a planet buster and ss3 goku isnt because we have never seen it before your call someone else a troll at least know what you are talking about  but you dont so that already lets me know you are a troll and if you remeber goku was already in bad shape before he transformed his body was very hurt from using the kaioken that much which king kai warned him about so please stop troll "

First things first, I'm not the one spitting the same thing out over and over without a shred of evidence to back it up.  
Thats why I'm calling you a troll, your completely pulling something out of your !@# and despite not being able to prove it are insisting your right on your assumptions BASED OFF NOTHING.  

Based off my logic Goku has beaten people that can bust a planet and then some so I'm cutting him some slack for being the hero.  
Problem is with your logic your stuck like a parrot talking about something that isn't remotely provable.  

Theres a difference between Goku using his ki to punch a whole through someone than using it to bust a planet, their punches haven't done anything remotely close to that kind of damage.

But hey if you want to prove me wrong and prove yourself right, instead of making yourself look like a troll, get some proof. Because no one in DBU has implied anything of the sort to have that kind of punching power. "

like i said an idiot and a troll is all you are i just read a couple of things you had to say i can realise soomeone who is stupid and dont know what they are talking about i really dont care about the rest of your post because you dont know what you are talking about idiots these days
To me anyway, I am convinced that Cell's punches are more destructively powerful (have more magnitude) than ki blasts by Freeza which can destroy planets. I also believe a single punch by Cell would destroy Freeza, even though Freeza cut in half and dieing can survive a planet exploding in his face. To me this indicates Cell could indeed channel enough ki into his fist to destroy a planet. (we also know Z senshi are able to channel all their power into a single fist from that Piccolo scan I posted)
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"To me anyway, I am convinced that Cell's punches are more destructively powerful (have more magnitude) than ki blasts by Freeza which can destroy planets. I also believe a single punch by Cell would destroy Freeza, even though Freeza cut in half and dieing can survive a planet exploding in his face. To me this indicates Cell could indeed channel enough ki into his fist to destroy a planet. (we also know Z senshi are able to channel all their power into a single fist from that Piccolo scan I posted) "

No one else was vaporizing people with punches, don't know why Cell would be any different.  
Eitherway it's still something neither of us can prove, theres just nothing to support it.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I only said Cell wins, and I didn't explain why do I think he wins, so I'll do it now.

I think he should be more powerful then Thor, since Roshi at PL 139 destroyed the Moon which is celestial object big enough to be considered a small planet. This is a fact. Goku SSJ is over 1 000 000x more powerful then Roshi. This is a fact. Cell is incomparably more powerful then Goku SSJ, fact again. 
Also Cell stated he can destroy a solar system, and as far as I know Thor or BRB never destroyed a solar system, and they never stated they can destroy it
So, statement without feat>>no statement and no feat.

Speed, I think they had near light fighting speed at the beginning of DBZ, here you can see why do I think so.
http://www.animevice.com/forums/general-discussion/1/how-fast-are-dbz-characters/314493/#13   look at my last post
Since the beginning of DBZ, they got countless speed power ups,  each new villain was so fast they were unable to touch him, and then they would surpass each one of them. Thats why I think Cell should have massively FTL  combat speed and  thats why I think Cell would be so fast that Thor or BRB wouldn't even be able to touch him. 

Also destroying planets by smashing into them have nothing to do with lifting strength, all you need is light speed and planet+ durability.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@ktarinze: Abusing other users will not be tolerated on Animevice, consider this your first warning. if you have a problem with a user flag them and walk away, this little back and forth helps no one.
Post by comicfanforever (432 posts) See mini bio Level 12
   @Mortein said:

"I only said Cell wins, and I didn't explain why do I think he wins, so I'll do it now.

I think he should be more powerful then Thor, since Roshi at PL 139 destroyed the Moon which is celestial object big enough to be considered a small planet. This is a fact. Goku SSJ is over 1 000 000x more powerful then Roshi. This is a fact. Cell is incomparably more powerful then Goku SSJ, fact again. 
Also Cell stated he can destroy a solar system, and as far as I know Thor or BRB never destroyed a solar system, and they never stated they can destroy it
So, statement without feat>>no statement and no feat.

Speed, I think they had near light fighting speed at the beginning of DBZ, here you can see why do I think so.
http://www.animevice.com/forums/general-discussion/1/how-fast-are-dbz-characters/314493/#13   look at my last postSince the beginning of DBZ, they got countless speed power ups,  each new villain was so fast they were unable to touch him, and then they would surpass each one of them. Thats why I think Cell should have massively FTL  combat speed and  thats why I think Cell would be so fast that Thor or BRB wouldn't even be able to touch him.   Also destroying planets by smashing into them have nothing to do with lifting strength, all you need is light speed and planet+ durability. "

The characters of Marvel and DC universes can receive and survive the attacks of the characters without much trouble. 
Lets see: 

here: Bill receives a blast from Galactus. Bill survives without problems. 

Bill survives a Supernova
Bill survives a Supernova

here: Bill survives a Supernova (after the fight against Galactus).  

A supernova has the power of destruction far greater than the explosion of a star / solar system. Cell (super perfect form) states that could destroy the entire solar system (although he has not demonstrated this ability). Even if Cell makes a super Kamehameha, Bill could get ahead and survives (Bill survives a supernova, Bill was very weak physically and Bill survived without a scratch). Bill also could absorb the blast of Cell (Bill can use Stormbreaker).     

Bill can fight on equal terms against Stardunst (Stardunst has all the skills and qualities of Silver Surfer). Look: Bill destroyed an entire planet using only physical force.     

Bill can overcome the forces of a black hole with no problems.

Owns   Demonstaff  with the Stormbreaker    -  Demonstaff  is a  reality-altering. 

Now, Thor. 

Thor VS  Arshiem the Celestial: 

Celestial >>>>>>> ODIN>> Surtur >>>>> Thor 
A Celestial has more power than the entire DB universe. (Only the The Beyonder and Thanos with the Heard of the Universe can cause damage/destroy  to the Celestial.  

More Thor: 

level of physical strength:
 Thor (bill is equal to Thor) moves Midgard Serpent - the Midgard Serpent was applying enough pressure to crush the planet. 

Thor level of strength = Beta Ray Bill >>>>>>>>>>>> Anyone from DBZ universe.

More Thor:

VS Surtur:

Surtur destroys a galaxy to make the Twilight Sword: 

Galaxy Billions of stars (+1.000.000.000

Super Perfect Cell said it could destroy the solar system (the sun = 1 star). 

Matter manipulation. 

I dont think i put more today....Recalling than Bojack (more 3 henchmen - 4 characters) was defeated in seconds by Gohan (SS2). Super Perfect Cell still gave some fight. 

Thor and Bill win here.  

Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 Well in marvel U everyone can survive attacks form anyone. Thor surviving attack from Galactus or surtur = Spiderman surviving punch from Hulk.  
Due to having many writers, long history and many appearances Marvel characters have more high feats then some other characters with less appearances which have less high feats, but they also have less low feats.

Lets assume we have a character A.
One writer makes him slow and weak, but durable.
second writer makes him faster, weak, and less durable.
Third writer makes him slow and less durable, but stronger.
 Now, what some people here on AV do, is that they take only high feats from each writer, and create some fanboy version of character which is faster, stronger and more durable.  

I do think Thor could be able to endure Cell's full powered attack, but I don't think he'll be able to keep up with Cell's fighting speed, and Cell would beat him.
But how is Thor going to kill Cell, since it took a blast which was supposedly above solar system busting to kill him, and I don't remember Thor ever stating he can destroy a solar system?
Post by taichokage (12,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
 Sigh, i'm getting tired of spite particularly from Reikai. Everyone here could bust the planet if they wanted to and everyone can survive in outer space, everyone can teleport, fly, blast planet busting blasts, endure them, has well above class 100 strength, etc. Whichever side wins, it isn't a stomp. I wont say who wins because I'll get bashed by one side if i choose the other but everyone stop calling it a stomp. Regardless of who wins it isn't a stomp.
Post by comicfanforever (432 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Mortein said:

" Well in marvel U everyone can survive attacks form anyone. Thor surviving attack from Galactus or surtur = Spiderman surviving punch from Hulk.   Due to having many writers, long history and many appearances Marvel characters have more high feats then some other characters with less appearances which have less high feats, but they also have less low feats.  Lets assume we have a character A.One writer makes him slow and weak, but durable.second writer makes him faster, weak, and less durable.Third writer makes him slow and less durable, but stronger.  Now, what some people here on AV do, is that they take only high feats from each writer, and create some fanboy version of character which is faster, stronger and more durable.    I do think Thor could be able to endure Cell's full powered attack, but I don't think he'll be able to keep up with Cell's fighting speed, and Cell would beat him. But how is Thor going to kill Cell, since it took a blast which was supposedly above solar system busting to kill him, and I don't remember Thor ever stating he can destroy a solar system? "

1 - No. The power difference is much larger for Galactus. I put the scans of Bill, for displaying what Thor and Bill are on the same level of power and durability . Thor has strength far superior to characters from the DB universe. Thor is durable to survive against Galactus, and Celestial and Surtur (each >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DB universe).  

The writers of marvel know that Thor has durability against Galactus, Thor also has against Surtur and Celestial-level - this is called continuity. It was wrong if someone puts up Thor surviving attacks by Sise-neg, Molecule Man (Secret Wars 2 level), Beyonder or Living Tribunal . (Living Tribunal or Sise-neg are much more powerful than Galactus or  Surtur - for example).

2 - Beta Ray Bill is equal to thor. Beta Ray Bill survived the attack by Galactus, Stardust (Stardust is equal in powers and abilities to the Silver Surfer) and survived a Supernova (Supernova>>>> Solar System explosion). Even if you use Cell with Super Kamehameha to destroy the solar system, Bill and Thor will survive. Because:

Blasts from Galactus + Stardust + Supernova >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Super Kamehameha Super Perfect Cell.

Cell is not nowhere near the power to destroy Thor or Bill. To destroy Cell, Thor or Bill use: a God Blast.
Thor or Bill can use matter manipulation.
Thor or Bill may use physical force (Thor moved the Midgard serpent - trillions tons). Thor and Bill lift Asgard (after the fight against Super krull) - trillions tons. Cell was put K.O. by two punches of SS2 Gohan (Thor / Bill level of physical strength >>>>>>>>>>>>>> SS2 Teen Gohan Cell Games).

Thor can use his hammer and send Cell to another dimension (Thor did it against Juggernaut - Thor # 431 (1991).      
If I were a writer, I would use God Blast.    

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel