Cell and Bojack VS Thor and Beta Ray Bill

Topic started by gallasdaniel on Aug. 2, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
DBZ does that with ki blasts. Thor does it with physical blows. And as I've said he can absorb energy with Mjolnir so ki blasts are completely useless against him. Hell, Bor (Odin's Father) was going to destroy the planet with just his Aura Force and Thor was forced to kill him. He openly states that without the Odinforce, Bor would've killed him in a single blow. Bor was known for making worlds and the planes of Asgard after killing Ymir. His power was equal to or greater than Odin's. And again, earthquakes are nothing. These guys rend planets as results of battle across star systems. 

Thor can manipulate the elemental forces of the world at will. Hell he caused thunderstorms, tsunamis, tidal waves and tornadoes in his sleep. Odin had Mjolnir made for him to give him control of his powers until he was old enough to control them alone.
Post by punkazz1 (8 posts) See mini bio Level 2
DBZ can very much do that with physical force. The more Ki you have, the more powerful you are in terms of strength and speed. And speed alone would definitely be enough to pimp smack Thor.

Hell, when Jackie Chun (Roshi in disguise) was fighting kid Krillin in the tournament, many of their fights and counterattacks, and to add something more amazing, both were playing rock/paper/scissors and it was all performed within a second...now compare that by the end of Z.

Not even Thor can do that...
Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
And yet they have never busted a planet with their punches before. So your claim is complete garbage without evidence.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@punkazz1: True, check out the impact from some Gotenks attacks. 

Here he punches through a city

Here while fooling around he hits Buu down so hard it is comparable to a meteor strike. 

Imo, a punch from Cell would have more magnitude and would be more powerful than say a planet destroying ki blast from freeza.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

"Hell no one in DBZ when they where getting slammed into the ground got pushed through planets and had them outright explode in their face"     

LOL!!  

there is no way those dbz characters can beat thor and beta ray bill

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@punkazz1
said:

"DBZ can very much do that with physical force. The more Ki you have, the more powerful you are in terms of strength and speed. And speed alone would definitely be enough to pimp smack Thor.

Hell, when Jackie Chun (Roshi in disguise) was fighting kid Krillin in the tournament, many of their fights and counterattacks, and to add something more amazing, both were playing rock/paper/scissors and it was all performed within a second...now compare that by the end of Z.  Not even Thor can do that... "

They've never done anything close to that with physical force. Thor can still lift and hit millions of times harder than Gohan at SSJ2 and wrestle with people millions of times stronger.  
Theres not going to be any pimp smacking with Thor durability, the guy takes hits from Celestials, Galactus, weapons that would obliterate planets at point blank and sits in the cores of stars to fight people.   

Said characters are going to break their fist in attempting to pimp smack him. 

@hitsusatsu11
said:
" @punkazz1: True, check out the impact from some Gotenks attacks. 

Here he punches through a city 

Here while fooling around he hits Buu down so hard it is comparable to a meteor strike.   

Imo, a punch from Cell would have more magnitude and would be more powerful than say a planet destroying ki blast from freeza. "

What I love about Bill, is he's a solid example of a Thor that simply doesn't hold back. I just wish current Thor was written this way with as many cosmic battles. 
Punches comparable to a meteor strike / knocking down a city.  

I raise you this guy.

Hell watch him own some alien army on his own that was giving Stardust and Norrin trouble.

Although classic Thor had his moments, like taking down reality with brute strength as silly as it sounds.

Problem is one busts planets the other makes craters. How's that really make the first the more suprior of the two in a fight?
@Hellos: So you think there is no truth in saying Cell's punches are more powerful in magnitude than Freeza's planet destroying ki blasts?
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hellos: So you think there is no truth in saying Cell's punches are more powerful in magnitude than Freeza's planet destroying ki blasts? "

I think Cell could pimp smack Frieza's best energy blast, but the problem is his fist doesn't have anywhere close to the same destructive output. I've never seen anyone in DBU do anything with physical strength that is comparable to the kind of damage the their energy attacks do.
@Hellos said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hellos: So you think there is no truth in saying Cell's punches are more powerful in magnitude than Freeza's planet destroying ki blasts? "
I think Cell could pimp smack Frieza's best energy blast, but the problem is his fist doesn't have anywhere close to the same destructive output. I've never seen anyone in DBU do anything with physical strength that is comparable to the kind of damage the their energy attacks do. "
So your saying Cell's fist could overcome ki blasts capable of destroying a planet, yet those same fist cannot destroy a planet? 
How could Cell's fists not have the magnitude to destroy a planet, when they would have the necessary magnitude to overcome planet destroying ki blasts?
@hitsusatsu11 said:

"So your saying Cell's fist could overcome ki blasts capable of destroying a planet, yet those same fist cannot destroy a planet? "

Yes, I've made no attempt to hide that opinion and thought it was pretty clear.

"How could Cell's fists not have the magnitude to destroy a planet, when they would have the necessary magnitude to overcome planet destroying ki blasts? "     

I suppose it could be the same reason Piccolo who busts a moon one day can't dent Nappa, while Yajirobe is running around with a sword that can cut up Vegeta.  
It seemingly takes a whole lot less power behind their fists to do damage, then it takes the Ki Blasts and such to do damage.

Either way, theres really nothing to support the Z fighters having planet busting fists, at all. At best you've seen them make craters with their best hits with their fists, not destroy the planet.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@SilverGalford said:

"Hell no one in DBZ when they where getting slammed into the ground got pushed through planets and had them outright explode in their face"     

LOL!!   there is no way those dbz characters can beat thor and beta ray bill  "

lol there is no way thor and bill can beat cell and bojack
@Hellos said:
"@hitsusatsu11 said:

"So your saying Cell's fist could overcome ki blasts capable of destroying a planet, yet those same fist cannot destroy a planet? "

Yes, I've made no attempt to hide that opinion and thought it was pretty clear.

"How could Cell's fists not have the magnitude to destroy a planet, when they would have the necessary magnitude to overcome planet destroying ki blasts? "     

I suppose it could be the same reason Piccolo who busts a moon one day can't dent Nappa, while Yajirobe is running around with a sword that can cut up Vegeta.  It seemingly takes a whole lot less power behind their fists to do damage, then it takes the Ki Blasts and such to do damage. Either way, theres really nothing to support the Z fighters having planet busting fists, at all. At best you've seen them make craters with their best hits with their fists, not destroy the planet. "

that makes no sense the reason piccolo couldnt do anything to nappa was because piccolo wasnt on his level and yarjirobe hitting vegeta with the sword means nothing and he didnt really cut him up more like a scratch and vegeta was already in very bad shape when it happened the reason you have only seen crators is because they are not trying to destroy the planet  
yeah that make sense lets destroy the planet with our fist everytime they were fighting it is usually on a planet they were trying to save 
and if we go by your logic on i have not seen it that would mean goku could not destroy a planet because we have not seen it and we all knew he could based on frieza being able to destroy the planet in his weakest form cell could destroy it with 1 punch because his punch is stronger then that ki blast its that simple
@ktarinze said:
"lol there is no way thor and bill can beat cell and bojack "

Seemingly have no problem beating down people a whole lot more powerful and by comparison to either of team one immortal.
@Hellos:
yea ok in your mind
@Hellos: Well, a Z Senshi has never punched the ground meaning to destroy the planet  lol. Gotenks made a grand canyon-esque crater by punching Buu into the Earth, but Buu soaked up most of the damage (buu is quite elastic).
@ktarinze said:

"  that makes no sense the reason piccolo couldnt do anything to nappa was because piccolo wasnt on his level and yarjirobe hitting vegeta with the sword means nothing and he didnt really cut him up more like a scratch and vegeta was already in very bad shape when it happened the reason you have only seen crators is because they are not trying to destroy the planet  
yeah that make sense lets destroy the planet with our fist everytime they were fighting it is usually on a planet they were trying to save 
and if we go by your logic on i have not seen it that would mean goku could not destroy a planet because we have not seen it and we all knew he could based on frieza being able to destroy the planet in his weakest form cell could destroy it with 1 punch because his punch is stronger then that ki blast its that simple "

Uh man, Yajirobe cut off Vegeta's tail and Krillin was threatening Vegeta's life with said sword. Hell if I remember right Gohan falling on Vegeta did some harm to him. 

Uh yeah umm, they never gave the inkling they could destroy the planet with their fists.  
Not even the bad guys. Why would Cell self destruct if his fist could destroy the planet? Or try to shoot for a beam out with a badly hurt Gohan over just punching out the planet to kill the cast?  

People have used that logic before. Goku honestly doesn't have a planet busting feat to his name, but I cut him the slack because he fights people that should be capable of it.  
Again your job would be to prove they could do it with their fists and honestly you can't.  Best they've done is craters and big holes. You can say I'm being unfair and such or my logic simply doesn't make sense.   

You can either blame the creator of DBZ or just accept what your trying to say about the physical power behind their punches is completely unproven.

@ktarinze
said:

"@Hellos: yea ok in your mind "

Uh, no not my mind. You can read up on the characters if you want, they've fought some rediculously powerful characters on their own. 

@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @Hellos: Well, a Z Senshi has never punched the ground meaning to destroy the planet  lol. Gotenks made a grand canyon-esque crater by punching Buu into the Earth, but Buu soaked up most of the damage (buu is quite elastic). "

That is true, but thats thing. They don't even imply they can with their fists, at all.  That and It's just not possible to prove, no evidence, not even hyperbole from the characters present that imply it and such.
I think DBZ would have been a completely different ball game if their punching power was at planet busting.
@Hellos: Lol, Vegeta had just survived a battle with Goku, a genki dama with the energy from the planet and beyond in it, and had taken Goku's blast that overpowered his own planet destroying one. I think Kurrirn could get the job done. (remember to Kurrirn and even Yajirobe have far surpassed moon busting Roshi and even Kami sama)
@Hellos said:
"@ktarinze said:

"  that makes no sense the reason piccolo couldnt do anything to nappa was because piccolo wasnt on his level and yarjirobe hitting vegeta with the sword means nothing and he didnt really cut him up more like a scratch and vegeta was already in very bad shape when it happened the reason you have only seen crators is because they are not trying to destroy the planet  
and if we go by your logic on i have not seen it that would mean goku could not destroy a planet because we have not seen it and we all knew he could based on frieza being able to destroy the planet in his weakest form cell could destroy it with 1 punch because his punch is stronger then that ki blast its that simple "

Uh man, Yajirobe cut off Vegeta's tail and Krillin was threatening Vegeta's life with said sword. Hell if I remember right Gohan falling on Vegeta did some harm to him. 

Uh yeah umm, they never gave the inkling they could destroy the planet with their fists.  
Not even the bad guys. Why would Cell self destruct if his fist could destroy the planet? Or try to shoot for a beam out with a badly hurt Gohan over just punching out the planet to kill the cast?  

People have used that logic before. Goku honestly doesn't have a planet busting feat to his name, but I cut him the slack because he fights people that should be capable of it.  
Again your job would be to prove they could do it with their fists and honestly you can't.  Best they've done is craters and big holes. You can say I'm being unfair and such or my logic simply doesn't make sense.    You can either blame the creator of DBZ or just accept what your trying to say about the physical power behind their punches is completely unproven. "

1. like i said he was already very injured i can see if your saying this and vegeta is healthy but he wasnt 
2. cell was going to self destruct because that was the best way to destroy the planet becasue he was in his 2nd form and gohan would  not of let him destroy it with his fist

3. he had the ki blast because cel thought it was over just like everybody else thought it was cell is very cocky why wait a week to go though the cell games because he thought he was invincible and thats why he probably did the ki blast to go off in a bang

4. if you cant see it then it is honestly your fault sorry if you cant accept that they can but still that is like saying mystic gohan cant destroy the planet because we have never seen it so like i said your reasoning makes no sense

@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hellos: Lol, Vegeta had just survived a battle with Goku, a genki dama with the energy from the planet and beyond in it, and had taken Goku's blast that overpowered his own planet destroying one.  
I think Kurrirn could get the job done. (remember to Kurrirn and even Yajirobe have far surpassed moon busting Roshi and even Kami sama) "
Yajirobe passed moon busting lol? Maybe all that running away and such kind of down graded my opinion of him, not too sure about this moonbusting. 
To be fair to Vegeta him and just about everyone there were exhausted.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel