Cell and Bojack VS Thor and Beta Ray Bill

Topic started by gallasdaniel on Aug. 2, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 3 years, 12 months ago.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@ReiKai: Broly?:p

(Anyways, according to powerscaling they really should be able to something more nasty than blowing up a planet. Cell Saga pre parabolic time chamber Vegeta claimed that a single blast of his can blow up a planet if he doesn't regulate himself. Casual planet-buster indeed. It's just DBZ's usual inconsistencies that make that feat hard to determine.)
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Cell>>>SS in max destructive output. Same with Broly. Period. 
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Brolly is non-canon. Moot issue. And Surfer would still beat him easily.
@ReiKai Right, like he owned all these dudes. 

PIS is one thing, but come on SS gets tagged by slowpokes in every other friggin issue.

Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@ReiKai: I doubt the Broly part. Broly is the Silver Surfer of DBZ. He gets beaten cause of PIS. I am amongst the few who believe that Broly can destroy a Galaxy(not necessarily in one shot, but in a couple of them.)
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
PIS/CIS. Easily explained. And against BP he had no powers. Moot point.
@willyvereb: Its not a few, he can destroy a galaxy, its confirmed. 
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@hitsusatsu11 said:
"I go with Cell and Bojack.

Swap out spidey with Cell

It was agreed Vegeta already beat Thor.

Solar busting>>>>>>>>>Thor"

First things first since you didn't pick this up the first time I told you. 

THATS NOT EVEN THOR

Atleast put some effort if your going to get PIS, get it from the character your trying to find a low showing of, not a completely different character that just makes you look retarded. Especially when someone already took time to point out it's a different character.

But yes Thunderstrike is jobbing big time, just like Firelord did, and a host of other characters against Spiderman.     

"Cell also has  -Shunkan Ido, INSTANT MOVEMENT -Knows all Z Senshi moves (multiform, kienzan) -Casual planet busters would wreck Thor  -Cell has amazing regen Cell and Bojack have much faster combat speed, and fighting skills.  Heres how Cell would beat Thor:  Move 1) Shishin technique (multiform) Cell will split into 4 Move 2) 3 of the Cell's will IT to Thor and grab hold. Move 3) The Cell's either BFR Thor to the ends of the universe, or the 4th Cell uses an IT Kienzan and lobs of thors head.  He could do this before Thor could react. Roshi and Kurrirn did as many moves in under 1/5 of a second at the begining of Dragon Ball. Cell would literally be more than millions of times faster, and has demonstrated FTL fight speed. " 

LOL 
Instant Movement helped him SOOOO much against Gohan.  
Don't make me laugh, nothing about it was instant much less did he ever do anything useful with it in combat other than porting himself back to Earth after a planet buster killed nearly vaporized him and Goku.  
Hell Cell was likely the most "skilled" fighter in the series and he still got beat down by Gohan, mainly because skill hardly matters in DBZ, it's all about raw power. 

@hitsusatsu11 said:
"@Newdeath: I would agree that Sentry should speed-dominate Green Skar, but to me anyways characters must demonstrate fast h2h skills for it to be applicable in a fight. If they can fly fast outside of battle, but in battle consistently fight at (relatively) slow speeds, then what good is it? To quote Batman (when addressing a speed dispute between WW and Superman) "Who's faster Usain bolt or Bruce Lee"? Batman explained to supes that even though supes can fly faster than diana, she is indeed quicker in combat and thus for practical purposes, faster in a fight.

So I believe that Cell would be much faster in combat. Also I would say that Cell is much FTL in combat speed. This comes from the precedent of dodging lightspeed attacks in combat. An example of a lightspeed ki attack would be picollo destroying the moon with a no name, no charge attack. Light takes about 1.3 seconds to go from the Earth to the Moon. Now piccolo destroys it in about 1 or 2 seconds, but this counts the time for the light from the explosion to refract back to us. And we know Z senshi routinely dodge such ki beams, even at extremely close ranges in the heat of battle (early example would be Radditz dodging the Makankosappo of Piccolo, a better attack than the one which destroyed the moon) Also Cells knows Shunkan Ido (IT) which is literally instant movement. (the idea that IT is only lightspeed comes from a dub error filler line.) And of course the flip side of this is that Cell could launch quick successive FTL or lightspeed planet busters.

Now Thor can use Mjonir to absorb and redirect energy, but it has a limit.  
We see Mjonir struggled to channel the energy of the core of the planet. I believe Cell's attacks far, far exceed the energy of the core of a planet. "
Sentry should rapestomp Green Scar or World breaker with physical speed. The guy catching attacks that cut planets in half with his hand showing no effort and has the physical speed to beat the hulk's face in before  they can counter with a punch, that would miss. 
Same thing with Herc, neither are close to the man's speed.

Magnetic energies, the stuff that expands far away from the planet itself. Said energies he's going to use against beings the DBZ cast can't even scratch.  
I'd like to point this scan is talking about the energies struggling to get out of Mjonlir, which Thor says they can't contain for too long.  Problem is, he doesn't have to contain their attacks, he can harmlessly release the energy.  
Although to point something else out, Goku and friend contain their energies in their bodies that aren't at all like what Thor's holding in Mjolnir and doesn't seem to be tearing apart the Z fighters by holding said energies in their bodies, Mjolnir for all we know can asborb it like cake. 
1. He can split into as many as he want's. He's going to get owned with one physical hit, Thor has insanely more strength behind his swing of the hammer than Cell can take.  
2. Cell isn't anywhere close enough to the strength to hold Thor down, he's going to be ripped limb from limb. Thor tangles with people that lift billions of tons and he himself and throwing around giant magical midgard serpents off the planet. 
3. LOL are you kidding me? Cell wasn't even clever enough to blow up the planet, much less EVER use instant transmission creatively. The Techinique itself has never shown the ability to teleport people apart to boot. Talk about pointless unprovable dribble. 
4. Thor's already packing FTL fighting ability, hell his hammer on it's own is FTL, controls energy and matter and can dump people into dimensions.  

God Blast > Anything in DBZ.  

@hitsusatsu11 said:
"@ReiKai: Cell could beat a group of predators, and D at the same time.  Masterson HAD thor's powers. Thor CANNOT keep up h2h  We've been through it, its been explained to you. "
So does Beta Ray Bill and Thor himself. I posted scans of Beta Ray Bill getting plowed through a planet and taking planets exploding his face without taking any damage other his his cloths falling off. Goku getting hit with the same attack would be splattered all over the ground. 
But yes Masterson jobbed and jobbed BIG TIME to someone that shouldn't be able to hurt him.  
Spiderman has quite his list of absolutely REDICULOUS wins on people that simply don't add up. 

Holding PIS over your head high and proud won't undermind Thor, especially from someone that ISN'T even him. Mastersons been dead for a while last a checked. 

@ReiKai: In every other issue? Your reaching. Face facts, SS and Thor are simply not written to have high battle speed. Take it up with the writers. 
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @ReiKai Right, like he owned all these dudes. 

PIS is one thing, but come on SS gets tagged by slowpokes in every other friggin issue.

"

You have post 13 scans of Surfer that consist of: thrown stones that bounc of him while he explains that he CAN GO INTO THE BLAZING SUNS WITHOUT THE HARM, he without his powers vs some pretty damn powerfull characters that would make really, really big mess out of the DBZverse, Black Panther incident in which is also metioned that the core of the BLAIZING SUNS can't harm him, SS overpowering MULTI-PLANETARY ++++   DESTRCUTIVE FORCES AND LATER BEING KOED, HIM STANDING AND SIMPLY ENDURING ATTACKS AND SOME RANDOM PIS. Very pathietic attempt
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"Cell>>>SS in max destructive output. Same with Broly. Period.  "

How so, him saying he can bust a solar system against someone that has taken hits from people that give Galaxy busters trouble? 
Norrin isn't going down to solar system busters, maybe a star system buster will dent him, because right now the guy can channel from freaky powerful energies of the crunch > anything in DBZ.
@Danilo018: Thats just the tip of the iceberg, theres more than 40 scans like that. 

@Hellos: Erik Masterson has thors exact powers. And Thor can't take multiplanetbusting or solar busting attacks, nor does he have the combat speed of Cell. Your the one making baseless claims, Thunderstrike has Thor's powers and gets blitzed by Spidey, deal with it. You had previously always said BRB's feats count for Thor, so Masterson's Thunderstrike should also count. In which case Spidey has quicker h2h reactions (different from travel speed).  You wanna say "Oh, IT didn't help Cell against Gohan." Then i'll simply say, o, Thors' combat speed couldn't get past DR DOOM'S reflexes. And no need to post that stupid pic of Doom saying he can conquer the world or whatever fail thing you posted in the other thread, since Cell>>>>Doom in combat speed, its confirmed. Thor aint taggin' Cell. Please post thor's h2h speed, we'll see if it compares to the Goku vs Cell fight. 
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11:
As I said to you SS appeared in 866 issues. Each issue has 40-50 pages(scans) so 40 bad showings (around 20 of them are you taking things out-of contest) are TIP OF THE ICEBERG to all of his showings.
@Danilo018: Actually 40 was a oversimplification. It happens in the majority of SS fights. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Danilo018: Thats just the tip of the iceberg, theres more than 40 scans like that. 

@Hellos: Erik Masterson has thors exact powers. And Thor can't take multiplanetbusting or solar busting attacks, not does he have the combat speed of Cell. You wanna say "Oh, IT didn't help Cell against Gohan." Then i'll simply say, o, Thors' combat speed couldn't get past DR DOOM'S reflexes. And no need to post that stupid pic of Doom saying he can conquer the world or whatever fail thing you posted in the other thread, since Cell>>>>Doom in combat speed. Thor aint taggin' Cell. Please post thor's h2h speed, we'll see if it compares to the Goku vs Cell fight.  "

50 years of the occasional bit of PIS or CIS isn't something to boaste about. Much less disproves how powerful said character is. 

Thunderstrike indeed does pack his power, problem is your saying "JUST SWAP OUT SPIDERMAN FOR CELL!" so he can do what? Beat on a jobbering thunderstrike?  
It's not Thor and your trying to paint it Thor after people have already told you it wasn't makes you look retarded. When I was posting Cell in pain, that was Cell getting owned by someone much more powerful, not Cell having a moment of PIS. The guy feels pain, get over it. 

Problem is you've seen Sentry essentially rip the armor off Doom and have Iron Man step in to stop he Sentry from killing him. Thor himself throws Mjolnir up into the air to go many times the speed of light.  
Then you have to take into account Doom's Doom Factor, the man cane build a machine to steal god's powers, Galactus's powers, and then some. He's outright taken blasts from Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet.  

The guy not getting curbstomped by Thor's Mjolnir toss isn't a high feat for someone that has LISTS of feats of him doing absolutely insane things, especially with prep.  
This man to take on the DBU on his own.

It's not stupid, it's truth.
It's not stupid, it's truth.

So get over it. 

Give doom about 5 minutes of prep, he has just about ever gadget known to fictional man, he could slaughter house Cell. 

Mjolnir on it's own moves quite a few times the speed of light, he can tag Cell and will.
@Hellos: Ya that was the Pic I was talking about, it means nothing. It has nothing to do with Doom's reflexes. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hellos: Ya that was the Pic I was talking about, it means nothing. "

It certainly does. The man is one of the most dangerous men in the MU because he's brilliant and even has Thanos keeping an eye on him for that reason. 
When you have Doom who has tangoed with the Sorceror Supreme, Galactus, Reality warpers of all shapes and sizes, it's pretty valid for him to say he pulls the strings.
@Hellos: Ya I guess so, it certainly means he would have the reaction time to deflect Mjonir. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hellos: Ya I guess so, it certainly means he would have the reaction time to deflect Mjonir.  "

Like I said he's done a whole lot more impressive things than that.
@Hellos: Hey, hey, I conceded, that pic of doom clearly shows he has the reaction speed.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel