Cell and Bojack VS Thor and Beta Ray Bill

Topic started by gallasdaniel on Aug. 2, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by gallasdaniel (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Cell and Bojack VS Thor and Beta Ray Bill     
I Love thor and Bill, Bojack is cute and Cell is great (big fan here) - who wins?
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I go with Cell & Bojack, i dont think Thor & Bill have the Combat speed to keep up with Cell. 
Thor & Bill got good Travel speed though.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
It's been done. Enough of this. Vegeta lost to Thor. This match is no different. Thor cleans house.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Assuming both Thor and Beta Ray Bill aren't holding back? 

Bill's packing the same powers, if not being a tad bit weaker for not having some Thorforce left overs like Thor. 

Beta Ray Bill would fit right in with DBZ as likely the most powerful character in the series:

Hell he's seemingly smacking people faster than light into planet after planet at best losing some of his pretty cloths. 

Hell look at stormbreaker just own people on it's own. 

Hell no one in DBZ when they where getting slammed into the ground got pushed through planets and had them outright explode in their face. 

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,701 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I go with Cell and Bojack.

Swap out spidey with Cell

It was agreed Vegeta already beat Thor.

Solar busting>>>>>>>>>Thor

Cell also has

-Shunkan Ido, INSTANT MOVEMENT
-Knows all Z Senshi moves (multiform, kienzan)
-Casual planet busters would wreck Thor 
-Cell has amazing regen

Cell and Bojack have much faster combat speed, and fighting skills.

Heres how Cell would beat Thor:

Move 1) Shishin technique (multiform) Cell will split into 4
Move 2) 3 of the Cell's will IT to Thor and grab hold.
Move 3) The Cell's either BFR Thor to the ends of the universe, or the 4th Cell uses an IT Kienzan and lobs of thors head.

He could do this before Thor could react. Roshi and Kurrirn did as many moves in under 1/5 of a second at the begining of Dragon Ball. Cell would literally be more than millions of times faster, and has demonstrated FTL fight speed.
Again, look at hitsu's desperate and pathetic attempts once again. Eric Masterson =/= Real Thor. And Cell's boast is pure hyperbole. We've gone over this and proven he can't do it. Your arguments are nothing pure than hazardous waste that needs to be locked away and destroyed so that no one will ever have to become sick and infected by the disgusting filth you spew out each and every day.
@ReiKai: Cell could beat a group of predators, and D at the same time.

Masterson HAD thor's powers.
Thor CANNOT keep up h2h

We've been through it, its been explained to you.
Mafuba Wave and Victory is Sealed.
Mafuba works on evil people. That's it. Eric had no idea how to use Thor's powers. Stated fact. He even states it himself . He doesn't have the feats to back up having the same level as Thor. Plus, you're ignoring the fact that this isn't Eric Masterson. It's Donald Blake, the Original Thor, the Real Thor. The one that effing rapes both these guys and caves in their skulls with single blows.
@ReiKai said:
" Mafuba works on evil people. That's it. Eric had no idea how to use Thor's powers. Stated fact. He even states it himself . He doesn't have the feats to back up having the same level as Thor. Plus, you're ignoring the fact that this isn't Eric Masterson. It's Donald Blake, the Original Thor, the Real Thor. The one that effing rapes both these guys and caves in their skulls with single blows. "
Mafuba worked on Kami, Kami is pure Good. He seperated entirely from his evil side.
That was Reverse Mafuba, created and used by Piccolo by using the Mafuba as a base. It takes someone actually using the Mafuba against you for it to work, and Cell has never demonstrated either of these techniques. So it's completely moot.
Mafuba-Geshi was done by Piccolo, but Cell has piccolo's cells so he can do it to.

Anyway's neither of them can tag Cell, its confirmed. 
Thor doesn't even have the speed to blitz Doom

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11: Why not show some of Thor's high end speed feats instead of using low showings. That scan is PIS and you know it. If Thor wanted to speed blitz Doctor Doom he could have, Doom has never shown the ability to evade a light-speed attack on his own. Thor managed to one-shot the Sentry during Siege and mind you the Sentry is far ahead of Doom in terms of speed. And that scan is quite old not even from the 2000s. 

ND
@Newdeath: Because I like seeing Reikai's reaction XD. And if you have scans of Thor fighting fast h2h please post, from what I've seen Thor can fly fast but in combat is mormally around supersonic range. Sentry as well doesn't have high battle speed, as seen when hercules grabbed him mid flight (but fine call that PIS) The best example is Sentry failing to dominate in speed h2h against Green Skar.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Bojack is cute?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11: Ah I see. No the Sentry has high combat speed. When he fought Hercules he was clearly holding back due to his constant warnings stating that he doesn't want to harm Hercules. Also the Sentry wasn't even trying to use his speed against Green Scar. Judging simply by their abilities one can easily determine that if the Sentry would have used his speed he could have. After all the Sentry did catch a sniper bullet at blank point range. Thor can fight fast when he needs to, during a battle with the Surfer both were seen fighting at roughly light-speed. Although I don't have a scan of it now I'll try to look for it. 

ND
@Newdeath: I would agree that Sentry should speed-dominate Green Skar, but to me anyways characters must demonstrate fast h2h skills for it to be applicable in a fight. If they can fly fast outside of battle, but in battle consistently fight at (relatively) slow speeds, then what good is it? To quote Batman (when addressing a speed dispute between WW and Superman) "Who's faster Usain bolt or Bruce Lee"? Batman explained to supes that even though supes can fly faster than diana, she is indeed quicker in combat and thus for practical purposes, faster in a fight.

So I believe that Cell would be much faster in combat. Also I would say that Cell is much FTL in combat speed. This comes from the precedent of dodging lightspeed attacks in combat. An example of a lightspeed ki attack would be picollo destroying the moon with a no name, no charge attack. Light takes about 1.3 seconds to go from the Earth to the Moon. Now piccolo destroys it in about 1 or 2 seconds, but this counts the time for the light from the explosion to refract back to us. And we know Z senshi routinely dodge such ki beams, even at extremely close ranges in the heat of battle (early example would be Radditz dodging the Makankosappo of Piccolo, a better attack than the one which destroyed the moon) Also Cells knows Shunkan Ido (IT) which is literally instant movement. (the idea that IT is only lightspeed comes from a dub error filler line.) And of course the flip side of this is that Cell could launch quick successive FTL or lightspeed planet busters.

Now Thor can use Mjonir to absorb and redirect energy, but it has a limit. 

We see Mjonir struggled to channel the energy of the core of the planet.
I believe Cell's attacks far, far exceed the energy of the core of a planet.
And Thor has absorbed Cosmic Blasts from the Silver Surfer who far exceeds the force of any DBZ'er. Using 30+ year olds scans is pointless, because I can do the same thing and show Thor hurling people outside the solar system and traveling through time, clearly showing Strength infinitely beyond that of Cells and powers enough to neg his existence.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@ReiKai: It's a bit of overstatement. I think Silver Surfer's blasts are at the level of a high tier DBZ fighter.
It's not. He's casually planet buster, created singularities with his blasts, ignited super-novas, and a host of other things. No DBZ'er can ever come close to that.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel