Cell and Bojack VS Pikkon and Olibu

Topic started by nishi99 on Jan. 26, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,353 posts) See mini bio Level 10

VS

Round One Perfect Cell

Round Two Super Perfect Cell

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Grand Kai's Planet

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,635 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Cell and Bojack easily.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,416 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Cell and Bojack win both rounds IMO, I really don't think Pikkon would have able to defeat Cell had he confronted him directly and not surprise attack him.

Post by xlab3000 (1,284 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Pikon and Olibu win both rounds

Post by bigz007 (1,086 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I remember Pikkon defeating Cell and Frieza in 10 seconds like they were nothing.

Post by niBBit (662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Pikkon defeating Super Perfect Cell and then having some trouble with Goku FPSSJ is PIS. Pikkon in his fight with Goku showed that Pikkon was a beter fighter, more focussed and was faster than Goku. Pikkon also tanked an Super Kaio-Ken with ease. Goku might have been stronger in that fight than he was with Cell because of a potential Zenkai boost. IMO Pikkon is more at Perfect Cell (100%) lvl rather than SPC, he could be slightly higher but SPC lvl is to much for my taste.

Bojack never really fought anyone in a 1vs1 match in his final form only in his regular form did he fight 1vs1 and those where: Trunks, Vegeta and Gohan(weakend) and he took care of them rather easily so his base form might be around Goku FPSSJ maybe a little higher. How much of a boost his final form gave him we do not know but seeing as he easily took care of Vegeta and Trunks in his base form he could possible rival Perfect Cell (100%)

Olibu did put up a great fight with Pikkon but in the end Pikkon didn't have as much trouble as he had with his fight with Goku so imo i rank Olibu a bit lower than Goku FPSSJ.

The way i see it its basicly 2 Perfect Cell's vs 1 Perfect Cell and 1 Goku FPSSJ. Team 2 are better fighters as Bojack didn't impress me as much in terms of fighting skill, he only spammed barriers and ki attacks. Round 1 would be one awesome fight to see but in the end i think Team 1 takes this. Round 2 goes also to Team 1.

If we accept that Goku did have a Zenkai Boost when he died the same way Cell did than Pikkon would be bordering SPC lvl's or perhaps is SPC lvl seeing as he did beat SPC (suprise attack) and he did tanked Goku's Super Kaio-Ken with ease. I find the whole think rather silly but, if Goku did have a massive (PIS) Zenkai Boost when he died then its possible that Pikkon really could be that strong. In that case Round 1 goes to Team 2 and Round 2 would still go to Team 1 because Pikkon would have his hands full with SPC and i'm not seeing Olibu beating Bojack so when Bojack is finished with Olibu he and Cell (if he's not dead already) would tag team Pikkon.

Nice matchup :)

Post by nishi99 (1,353 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@niBBit: Thanks i try to make epic battles :) I myself think round one goes to team 2 and round 2 goes too team 1.

Post by mavfan626 (94 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@bigz007 said:

I remember Pikkon defeating Cell and Frieza in 10 seconds like they were nothing.

This

Post by DBZ_universe (14,785 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Two green dudes vs a Green dude and a blonde dude..... I'll go with the two green dudes because of better feats but if these is current Pikuhan the he solos.

Post by eddz99 (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 11

By feats pikkon

But if we look at it carefully, pikkon is only at fpssj goku cell saga, he only took out cell by surprise ( if cell didn't fall into the lava he would've come back up and beat pikkon ), if this is current pikkon then yes he solos.

@eddz99: By your logic, FPSSJ Goku > SSJ2 Gohan.

SPC solos.

You guys fail to look at facts over a dumb filler scene.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@eddz99: By your logic, FPSSJ Goku > SSJ2 Gohan.

SPC solos.

You guys fail to look at facts over a dumb filler scene.

I agree, but if it's current Pikuhan then he could potentially solo.

and I agree that filler was PIS to make Pikuhan look cool (which he is).

@SpeedForceSpider:

When did i imply that fpssj goku > ssj2 gohan? Pikkon took out cell by SURPRISE, even goku could have done that, but he isn't gay like pikkon, while gohan can take 5 SPC on his own if he is at full power and not injured

Post by Sonata (35,000 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@SpeedForceSpider said:

Cell and Bojack easily.

@eddz99: When you said by feats Pikkon, which is BS. Gohan could hardly handle one SPC let alone five. Stop making stuff up. You sound ridiculous right now.

@SpeedForceSpider: He friggin beat SPC with one arm and super injured, if he was fully healed COULD beat him

So? You said he could beat five SPC which is bullshit.

@SpeedForceSpider: he would, spc was nowhere near gohan's level

@eddz99: That's a damn lie. In the manga SPC was shown superior. Read the freakin manga for goodness sakes, I keep telling you in every DBZ battle the anime has hyperbole BS.

Ok, no. Pikuhan is strong but he wont be able to beat 5 SPCs... that's just... wow.

@SpeedForceSpider: You are wasting you time my friend, I bet he hasn't read the manga that's why.

and yes Anime has a lot of plots.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel