CAV : SMXLR8 VS Vapovile

Topic started by SMXLR8 on March 18, 2014. Last post by takashichea 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,369 posts) See mini bio Level 16

VOTING IS Closed!!!!! - Vote Count

SMXLR8 - 7

Vapovile - 0

Rules

No prep , In character , standard equipment , Both character are current

Rules for a CAV

1. No outside debating or arguments please , if you have something to say do it in a PM

2. Voting will start when both users have made their case

3. Voters must explain why they voted for who

Characters that are fighting

Vapovile is Defending Seraphim and I am defending Frankenstein

Location - Academy City

Both fighter start 100 feet from each other . This is a Hunger Games style fight , they are also given a picture of their opponent and are told to find each other

The City is empty
The City is empty

battle is made

Frankinstein

Frankenstein is kind of crazy at times that he has a playful nature when he fights but don't let that fool you , he is a strong fighter. He is Rai's devoted servant and has loyally served him for over 800 years. He is a genius scientist, whose abandoned research notes helped to bring the Union's scientific knowledge and technology to the advanced level it has reached in the series. Frankenstein is also the founder and current principal of Ye Ran High School, where he is known to all as Principal Lee. He is now the latest addition to the RK-5 bearing the title of Number 0.

Stats

Besides being smart Frankinstein is also a very well trained fighter that overwhelms his opponents with his strength and Speed

Strength

He chokes a vampire with one hand . Even though the vampire was a low level , frank makes it look easy

Speed

Frankenstein is quite fast , he is able to dodge all of the attacks by mary who is easily a bullet timer in reaction speed

Dark Matter

Frankenstein can control dark matter . He can use it for offense and defense . Frankenstein can use Dark Matter to enhance his strength or his Body

Before 1
Before 1
Before 2
Before 2

When he attacks with Dark Matter

After 1
After 1
After 2
After 2

1st Impressions

With some wiki info sera she is a vampire , I hope she is strong other wise frank could just choke her with one hand. The wiki said she could fly and has some trick , well I guess she is more versatile then frank is but he should be fine . She does not seem that strong or tough but I won't lets mt guard down and neither will Frankenstein.

Summary on how I see this going down

Frankenstein will over power and over whelm her with his superior stats , in which he would play with her then get bored and end it.

my intro is done so it's your turn , There is more to come but for an intro this will do .

Post by Vapovile (2,088 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SMXLR8: Alright, seems like an interesting character. But now...it's my turn to show off the Vampire Ninja herself;

Seraphim

Like I said before, Seraphim is a vampire ninja trained in the Shiken Subemebaishi sword style since she could hold a sword. She was sent to convince the powerful necromancer Eucliwood Hellscythe to help her clan with their various wars. Denying Sera's request, she decides to stick around until Eu agreed to help her, making her the 3rd female house guest in Ayumu's house after Eucliwood and Haruna.

Strength

Being a vampire ninja, Seraphim has enormous superhuman strength. In her first battle with Ayumu, she managed to slice clean through an entire gravestone with zero effort. Keep in mind, gravestones are made out of marble, which is extremely hard to cut through with a sword.

Not impressed yet? Well, later on in the series, she managed to slice a large slit in the head of a giant triple A class megalo whale. In short, she managed to pierce the skin of a GIANT whale. Refer to 8:10 to 8:30 for the full attack.

If you also notice, her sword is nearly the length of her body. If we assume that she is around 6ft tall, then that blade pierced a full 5 feet into that giant megalo whale. Impressive, no?

Speed

Lucky for everyone, Seraphim also displayed an impressive speed feat in attacking that megalo whale. Starting at 8:10, she managed to dodge the lazer beams that the whale was firing at her while flying. If that's not enough for her speed, she also has the ability to disappear instantly in a storm of leaves for a brief moment of time, getting away from the enemy before they even notice. Refer to 11:49 to 11:54.

In addition, Seraphim can use her bat-like wings to fly at higher speeds than her normal walking pace. Overall, the combination of her strength and her speed makes her a deadly target to deal with.

Strategy

Due to Sera's serious personality, she would want to go for the kill straight away. She would first disappear into the leaves and hide out, mocking her opponent to throw off his perception. Once he is taunted, she would appear behind him in a leaf storm like she did with Ayumu, and slash his arm off. If Frankenstein doesn't have a way to regenerate like Ayumu, it would be easy afterwards for Seraphim to then hack off the rest of his limbs, and take him down completely. If he manages to get too close to her, she can disappear in her leaves, and use Hachiren(11:55 to 12:03, second video) to pepper him with slashes from the air until he can get close to her again. But by that point, he would be weakened, and she would still be at full strength.

There are many more abilities that Seraphim possesses, but I want to stop here for now. With my intro now over, let's debate specifics @SMXLR8: :D!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Seraphim gets my vote :P

Jk good luck both of ya.

@Vapovile: Don't under estimate Frankenstein , in all the fight I have seen him in he has not lost one

@Vapovile said:

Strategy

Due to Sera's serious personality, she would want to go for the kill straight away.

• Really now , so she is the serious type?

She would first disappear into the leaves and hide out, mocking her opponent to throw off his perception.

• and this is in character for her to right off the bat?

Once he is taunted, she would appear behind him in a leaf storm like she did with Ayumu, and slash his arm off.

• He wont be taunted , trust me . That won't work

If Frankenstein doesn't have a way to regenerate like Ayumu, it would be easy afterwards for Seraphim to then hack off the rest of his limbs, and take him down completely.

• Does she have a regen?

If he manages to get too close to her, she can disappear in her leaves, and use Hachiren(11:55 to 12:03, second video) to pepper him with slashes from the air until he can get close to her again.

• Dark Mattter remember , he can use in various ways and if she get too close he would choke her out =D

But by that point, he would be weakened, and she would still be at full strength.

• so she fights at full strength right off the bat?

Yes lets break it down shall we , lets talk about strength first cause Frankenstein is not lacking in that department.

Edit - @Vapovile: I am glade she is not weak this should be fun , I am going to post some strength scans for frank next

@Vapovile said:

Strength

Being a vampire ninja, Seraphim has enormous superhuman strength. In her first battle with Ayumu, she managed to slice clean through an entire gravestone with zero effort. Keep in mind, gravestones are made out of marble, which is extremely hard to cut through with a sword.

Frankenstein has done something similar to that

More Strength

Easily cuts through concrete

Not impressed yet? Well, later on in the series, she managed to slice a large slit in the head of a giant triple A class megalo whale. In short, she managed to pierce the skin of a GIANT whale. Refer to 8:10 to 8:30 for the full attack.

If you also notice, her sword is nearly the length of her body. If we assume that she is around 6ft tall, then that blade pierced a full 5 feet into that giant megalo whale. Impressive, no?

He also did this , that is right he cut through part of a building with ease

Summary

1. Frankenstein can match her in strength and then over power her

2. He can make his cuts bigger if needed to cover more ground

There is more to come but as you can see Frankenstein is not so easily beaten my friend

@SMXLR8: And thus, let the games begin :3

Due to Sera's serious personality, she would want to go for the kill straight away.

• Really now , so she is the serious type?

Indeed she is. When she first met Ayumu and Eucliwood, she said that to make Eu listen to her, she would slay her servant Ayumu in a battle. At the very start of the fight, she immediately came at Ayumu with her sword swings. Point being: she isn't one to mess around like Luffy or Goku, she wants to end her fights quickly.

Once he is taunted, she would appear behind him in a leaf storm like she did with Ayumu, and slash his arm off.

• He wont be taunted , trust me . That won't work

Why won't he fall for the taunt? What aspect of his personality would make him think through the taunt, when less intelligent protagonists like Naruto would only get angry.

If Frankenstein doesn't have a way to regenerate like Ayumu, it would be easy afterwards for Seraphim to then hack off the rest of his limbs, and take him down completely.

• Does she have a regen?

Nope, she hasn't displayed any sort of regeneration. But that shouldn't be an issue, as from your response, it doesn't seem like Frankenstein does either :D.

If he manages to get too close to her, she can disappear in her leaves, and use Hachiren(11:55 to 12:03, second video) to pepper him with slashes from the air until he can get close to her again.

• Dark Mattter remember , he can use in various ways and if she get too close he would choke her out =D

What properties does this Dark Matter have? All I see from your scan is a woman looking scared at it, but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of damage being dealt to her. If you could elaborate on this power, that would be helpful.

Edit - @Vapovile: I am glade she is not weak this should be fun.

Hehe yep, I wouldn't have picked her otherwise :D.

He also did this , that is right he cut through part of a building with ease

Why am I reminded of Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho right now o.o? Well it appears as if the air strike only scraped maybe one room on each floor, a smaller feat than Seraphim slicing though a multiple-building sized whale. While Sera's sword might have better piercing power, I will concede that this attack can be used as a projectile, while Sera's sword is obviously limited in range. But if Sera can dodge the whale's lazers, she should have no problem dodging this skinny air blast.

Now, for my turn to go on the offensive;

Does he have any answer to Seraphim's flight attacks? Has he ever dealt with flying opponents before?

How frequently can he use these air blasts in a row, and is there any charge-up time?

I'm not underestimating Mr. Frankenstein, since in my view these two are relatively even when it comes to DC and speed :).

@Vapovile:

Indeed she is. When she first met Ayumu and Eucliwood, she said that to make Eu listen to her, she would slay her servant Ayumu in a battle. At the very start of the fight, she immediately came at Ayumu with her sword swings. Point being: she isn't one to mess around like Luffy or Goku, she wants to end her fights quickly.

Ok though Frankenstein can also be serious that it's scary =D

Why won't he fall for the taunt? What aspect of his personality would make him think through the taunt, when less intelligent protagonists like Naruto would only get angry.

He does taunts as well

Nope, she hasn't displayed any sort of regeneration. But that shouldn't be an issue, as from your response, it doesn't seem like Frankenstein does either :D.

No but he is quite durable

What properties does this Dark Matter have? All I see from your scan is a woman looking scared at it, but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of damage being dealt to her. If you could elaborate on this power, that would be helpful.

I will show more of that later on so stay tuned

Why am I reminded of Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho right now o.o? Well it appears as if the air strike only scraped maybe one room on each floor, a smaller feat than Seraphim slicing though a multiple-building sized whale. While Sera's sword might have better piercing power, I will concede that this attack can be used as a projectile, while Sera's sword is obviously limited in range. But if Sera can dodge the whale's lazers, she should have no problem dodging this skinny air blast.

The same building Frankenstein cut but from a different angle

Maybe she will but Frankenstein won't let her off the hook and he could do what she did

Now, for my turn to go on the offensive;

Does he have any answer to Seraphim's flight attacks? Has he ever dealt with flying opponents before?

Sure , Yes he has and was winning too

How frequently can he use these air blasts in a row, and is there any charge-up time?

it's situational and No charge time =D

I'm not underestimating Mr. Frankenstein, since my my view these two are relatively even when it comes to DC and speed :).

I would not say they are equal >=D

My turn to ask so do you agree with the 1st strength scan I showed that he has done something similar to he cutting a grave stone. So what else does she got ? =D

@SMXLR8 said:

He does taunts as well

Alright then, so does Naruto and he gets fired up easily. How do I know that he won't just get angry at her calling him her trademark "piece of s***" that she always levels at Ayumu? Scans would be great :)

Maybe she will but Frankenstein won't let her off the hook and he could do what she did

I disagree with the scale of the strike compared to Seraphim. Let's look at the size of the whale in question that she cut;

As you can see, the whale is greatly larger than ANY of the buildings down below, which are all comparable to the size of the portion of building that Frankenstein cut. Plus, Seraphim managed to do one continuous strike around the whale's neck, while buildings are all hollow on the inside, so in reality that blast of Frank's just cut through a bit of the wall and did little to the actual inside of the building. I'd say her sword wins in the battle of piercing power here :D.

@SMXLR8 said:

Sure , Yes he has and was winning too

it's situational and No charge time =D

I'm not underestimating Mr. Frankenstein, since my my view these two are relatively even when it comes to DC and speed :).

I would not say they are equal >=D

1. How? Can you show scans as to how he managed to reach these flying opponents?

2. Alright, I'll just take that at face value then.

3. But I would disagree with you on that one >:) Seraphim has sliced through a beast with a much thicker skin than the building that Frank cut, and her flight gives her a large advantage here.

My turn to ask so do you agree with the 1st strength scan I showed that he has done something similar to he cutting a grave stone. So what else does she got ? =D

Well concrete is less durable than marble, so that has to be taken into consideration. But in terms of size, then yes the block of concrete is larger than the gravestone. However, the gravestone pales in comparison to the giant Megalo whale.

And for what else she has, I have to ask a question; is Frankenstein at all a spiritual monster or evil spirit? The response I give will greatly depend on your answer.

@Vapovile: well you have not shown any scans so after you do I will move on to speed so your turn

@Vapovile: I will go back to this , just not right now

@SMXLR8: What specifically would you like scans of? I gave a video of Seraphim cutting the whale's neck, and gave a size comparison picture. What would you like to see?

@Vapovile: well start with speed since I started with strength since you think she would cut him

@SMXLR8: Alright, I provided the speed in my intro post, but let me expound upon it.

@Vapovile said:

Speed

Lucky for everyone, Seraphim also displayed an impressive speed feat in attacking that megalo whale. Starting at 8:10, she managed to dodge the lazer beams that the whale was firing at her while flying. If that's not enough for her speed, she also has the ability to disappear instantly in a storm of leaves for a brief moment of time, getting away from the enemy before they even notice. Refer to 11:49 to 11:54.

In addition, Seraphim can use her bat-like wings to fly at higher speeds than her normal walking pace. Overall, the combination of her strength and her speed makes her a deadly target to deal with.

So here I explained two different speeds that she has; the ability to dodge giant lazers fired from the megalo whale, and her ability to instantly teleport into the air even after she was struck by Ayumu. Like some of the older episodes of Naruto, she can also create a substitution with a log, so that would be enough to fool Frankenstein into striking the log where Sera was, and giving her time to strike him from behind. Also, in my claim that she would go after his arm first, she does the same thing to Ayumu in their first battle; from 11:15 to 11:23. This clip also shows that she can rapidly appear with the presence of leaves, thus having the added stealth factor in their fight.

In summary; She can dodge lazers, teleport short distances, and instantly appear with a group of leaves present. What are some speed feats for Frankenstein now, besides that one picture :3?

Also, you never answered me when I asked if Frankenstein is an evil spirit or a demon of some kind.

@Vapovile: I did not get tagged = / but ok here we go also Feats are not so important well to me anyway but moving on

My Counter

If she tried to get behind him this will happen

My point

My point is that if she got behind him she would react to her and would continue to react the same way if she tried like the scans I showed.

Side note - the guy frank was fighting as juiced up by a pill

Your answer

He is a human

Moving on

Does she have an defenses besides the subs/ decoys ?

@Vapovile: Ok done now and frank has dodged lazes as well

@SMXLR8: All these manga scans prove is that he can react to high speed targets, but not necessarily hit them if they are faster than him. The difference is that Seraphim's leaf technique is a teleport, so he wouldn't know that she is coming at him until she was directly behind him, but at that point it would be too late.

And it's good that he is a human, because if he was a demon or a bad spirit, Seraphim could use her violin to seal him away in Hell like she did to the 1,000s of megalos that were invading Ayumu's town. But since he is a human, the violin is moot.

Her defenses include her ability to react to lazers, tank a 250% headbutt from Ayumu and show no injuries, her flight ability, her teleportation leaf technique, and in general her masterful swordsmanship.

Also, could I get a scan of him reacting to lazers? That is rather a bold claim to make :p.

@Vapovile: Alright I think it's about time I stop going easy on you , For the record he he won that fight BTW but I have just been showing you Frankenstein power at level 1 so here is level 2 . I was waiting to see if frank would need to go level 2 but it looks likes he does

Level 2 - the Seal

Frankenstein has a seal on his power placed there by his master but he can remove the seal him self so get ready things are going to get tougher , When the seal is removed Frankenstein becomes a whole lot stronger

1st time he did this

2nd time he did it

Basically sera would also be hesitant to approach him when he does this , which opens up an opportunity for Frankenstein to strike her . This also will bring out Frankenstein sadistic side

My counter

He would react to her and she would not approach on his with his seal removed , unless she has a 2nd level of power , which would still be tough for her yo fight him

As for the Lazer dodge I will post it , just not right now oh yeah here is him tagging that guy that you said was faster then him

@Vapovile said:

All these manga scans prove is that he can react to high speed targets, but not necessarily hit them if they are faster than him. The difference is that Seraphim's leaf technique is a teleport, so he wouldn't know that she is coming at him until she was directly behind him, but at that point it would be too late.

Her defenses include her ability to react to lazers, tank a 250% headbutt from Ayumu and show no injuries, her flight ability, her teleportation leaf technique, and in general her masterful swordsmanship.

Recap and counter to your comment

• My point is that if she got behind him she would react to her and would continue to react the same way if she tried like the scans I showed.
  • I am going to need to proof that she uses this " leaf technique" in every fight she is since I doubt she will use it here
  • Both of them are 50 feet from each and don't know where the other person is so how does she find him , I need proof of that
  • If that is all she has for defenses then Frankenstein could beat her , she going o ore then then that since I am now using Frankenstein with his seal off
  • You can't compare Frankenstein to the zombie since he is a better fighter then Ayumu
  • She did not tank that head butt since it was a Sub / Decoy
  • Since Ayumu was able to head butt her this shows that she can lets her guard down and Frankenstein can / will hide his power

Recap of dark matter

@Vapovile said:

You are wrong she is not scared but surprised , she was being attacked by it . There are 4 scans , 2 each of a time he used his power to attack . As for the damage that was the point , he can control his power . Look at all 4 scans again

Dark Matter

Before 1
Before 1

Before 2
Before 2
After 2
After 2

Recap of Strength

• Sera cutting a whale is impressive but Frankenstein can do what she did , when I said that the first time he would I meant not do in Base , he would go to a higher level of power to do it
  • Sera cutting a grave stone is impressive but Frankenstein can do that as well with how easily he cut concrete and I like I said Higher level of power

Summary

So far sera doe not seem that tough from the moment you started talking about her . Her attack style seems predicable that someone like Frankenstein would be able to see through it and counter her . You have not shown much proof that she would win or of her other powers like the "red energy" that I have a counter for that , if you tried. I am just warming up since I am not going to go easy on you so give me your best shot cause with this post I say we are some what tied . She seems to have a cap of how much power she has so Frankenstein should be able to over power her . I hope you bring more to the table since you have just been repeating yourself like she is a one trick pony with no other techniques and with her range being so short , she is at a dis advantage there.

@SMXLR8: Well I hope you will stop going easy on me, otherwise this won't be fair :D.

@Vapovile: Alright I think it's about time I stop going easy on you , For the record he he won that fight BTW but I have just been showing you Frankenstein power at level 1 so here is level 2 . I was waiting to see if frank would need to go level 2 but it looks likes he does

Level 2 - the Seal

Frankenstein has a seal on his power placed there by his master but he can remove the seal him self so get ready things are going to get tougher , When the seal is removed Frankenstein becomes a whole lot stronger

And just how much stronger is "a whole lot"? By your scans, it appears that he only received a slight speed boost and the aura that you mentioned. Does he gain any sort of extra powers by removing the seal, because right now it doesn't seem to be that drastic of a change.

2nd time he did it

Basically sera would also be hesitant to approach him when he does this , which opens up an opportunity for Frankenstein to strike her . This also will bring out Frankenstein sadistic side

My counter

He would react to her and she would not approach on his with his seal removed , unless she has a 2nd level of power , which would still be tough for her yo fight him

Seraphim is the bravest one out of everyone in Ayumu's harem. When Eucliwood Hellscythe, a necromancer that far outclasses both Frankenstein and Seraphim was defeated by Kyoko, Sera didn't even hesitate to attack her with Ayumu. For the record, Kyoko is a evil magical girl who steal the souls of humans by killing them, giving her one extra life. As you can see, she is also very sadistic when compared to Frankenstein here.

Even after witnessing Eucliwood get defeated, Sera still battles Kyoko without even skipping a beat.

To add to her arsenal of attacks, she is able to form a massive blade made out of leaves, and attack from an even larger distance. So your claim that he can use dark matter to chip away at her from the air is now countered by her ability to slash at him from 10s of meters away.

Recap and counter to your comment

• My point is that if she got behind him she would react to her and would continue to react the same way if she tried like the scans I showed.
  • I am going to need to proof that she uses this " leaf technique" in every fight she is since I doubt she will use it here
  • Both of them are 50 feet from each and don't know where the other person is so how does she find him , I need proof of that
  • If that is all she has for defenses then Frankenstein could beat her , she going o ore then then that since I am now using Frankenstein with his seal off
  • You can't compare Frankenstein to the zombie since he is a better fighter then Ayumu
  • She did not tank that head butt since it was a Sub / Decoy
  • Since Ayumu was able to head butt her this shows that she can lets her guard down and Frankenstein can / will hide his power
  1. Frankenstein was only shown to react to high speed movement, not a teleportation similar to Seraphim's. Since he doesn't have any prep time, he wouldn't think twice about to leaves blowing behind him until it's too late.
  2. She used it in every single one of her fights; the one against Ayumu(see my earlier scan), her fight against Kyoko, seen here. From 9:25 to 9:28.

3. Seraphim has been trained as a ninja since she was a child, so she can spot irregularities and people from just a glance. She even deduced that Ayumu was a zombie even before he even told her. You can see her use her abilities when her eyes go red. 10:08 to 10:20. Regardless, she could spot Frankenstein with her enhanced senses.

4. Alright, let him take his seal off, even though I am sure Seraphim would cut him in half before he has the chance to remove the seal. But for argument's sake, let's assume he can remove the seal fast enough.

5. Maybe in terms of versatility, but Ayumu is much more durable than Sera or Frankenstein. He can enhance his strength to over 1,000% higher than normal, not to mention that he can hit people harder than normal and not worry about busting up his fists. Any limit that Frankenstein has, Ayumu can break through it because he is a zombie. This isn't even counting his magical girl transformation.

6. True

7. You just contradicted yourself. In the previous point, you asserted that it was a sub/decoy, and here you say that it was actually Seraphim. In reality, Seraphim teleported away and left the sub to tank Ayumu's headbutt, which she can still do if Frankenstein got too close to her.

Recap of Strength

• Sera cutting a whale is impressive but Frankenstein can do what she did , when I said that the first time he would I meant not do in Base , he would go to a higher level of power to do it
  • Sera cutting a grave stone is impressive but Frankenstein can do that as well with how easily he cut concrete and I like I said Higher level of power

Summary

So far sera doe not seem that tough from the moment you started talking about her . Her attack style seems predicable that someone like Frankenstein would be able to see through it and counter her . You have not shown much proof that she would win or of her other powers like the "red energy" that I have a counter for that , if you tried. I am just warming up since I am not going to go easy on you so give me your best shot cause with this post I say we are some what tied . She seems to have a cap of how much power she has so Frankenstein should be able to over power her . I hope you bring more to the table since you have just been repeating yourself like she is a one trick pony with no other techniques and with her range being so short , she is at a dis advantage there.

Before I get into this, I want to see the scan of Frankenstein dodging lazers, because that is a much higher speed feat than the simple high speed shot that you provided. As it stands, Seraphim's giant lazer dodging feat is more impressive. Now...

Strength: How can you assert that Frankenstein can cut through the Megalo whale when you haven't provided any strength feats for post-seal Frankenstein? That building cutting feat is impressive, but all it managed to do was bust down a few walls, since buildings are mostly hollow on the inside. Her over 5 feet long stab into the Megalo was one continuous, uninterrupted slice that goes deeper than the foot of wall that he sliced through.

Summary: On the contrary, besides the building busting and concrete scan, you haven't provided many examples of Frankenstein's strength post-seal, which as it stands now Sera's whale slicing feat defeats the building cutting one. I have shown many examples of Sera's speed, flight, teleportation, strength, and ninja senses. And being a seasoned ninja, she would use a combination of all of these techniques to bring down Frankenstein. So unless I can see more feats post-seal, she would easily be able to push through the intimidation and use her leaf teleportation to slice his arm off like she did to Ayumu. With his arm gone, it would be a simple matter of her taking to the skies and slamming him with her red energy blasts and giant leaf sword until an opening appears, letting Sera slice his body into pieces in his now weakened state. In your next post, I would like to see feats for post-seal Frankenstein and his lazer-dodging feat.

Also, bloody 'ell these posts are getting long.

@Vapovile: Well before I get to my counter I have a few things to say

1. Again feats are not all there is to this , you need to look at all the angles since there more to talk about
  2. I don't like that you are hounding me on scans , it makes this less fun for me so I would really appropriate if you back off a little
  3. you still have not shown any scans for your post so must of it kind of bold statement , like you told me
  4. you still keep repeating your self by changing words around but so you don't have much new info which brings me back to what I said about her being a one trick pony .

So please try and make this fun since it's just a debate , there is no need to hound me to get scans , ect

@SMXLR8:

1. Well feats are the most reliable measure of what a character can do. I mean, if not feats, how will we know the character's abilities?

2. I am just trying to push the debate along to see if you have more evidence. If not, we can discuss the things that have already been mentioned, and put it up to a vote :D. I'm not trying to be mean in any way.

3. I have showed plenty of scans in that last post. Kyoko being just as menacing as Frankenstein, and Seraphim still attacking her. The rest of my post can be found the the various other scans I have already supplied.

4. It's because at the moment those are the high end feats that I showed of Sera's strength, speed and abilities. I think I have showed that she is much more than a one trick pony, with her flight ability, leaf teleportation, whale slicing strength, extending leaf sword, ninja senses, and overall speed. I mean, what else is there xD?

I'm trying to make this fun and be informative about Sera. To make any sort of progress in my case, I have to disprove some of the things that you have posted. Then you try to disprove some of the things that I have presented, until we reach an impasse, in which case the community gets to decide on the winner. Just have fun trying to disprove my points and reply back at your own pace :D.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel