CAV: Shadowchaos vs Low

Topic started by Shadowchaos on Dec. 24, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Rules

1. Be respectful of your opponent
  2. Explain and show why your side would win
  3. Showing Scans is a good way to prove the point you are trying to make
  4. Countering your opponents argument is a great way to turn the tides of a CAV
  5. Every CAV will end in a Vote where others users decide who presented a better case and argument for their side. Voting can only be done when both CAV combatants agree on it.
  6. Have fun and Do your best
  7. Both Combatants are bloodlusted

Shadowchaos

Arago Hunt

Low

Meliodas

Arago's Equipment

• Claiomh Solais- A legendary sword in the form of a seed in Arago's body. When activated his arm turns into a blade. It can also be used for quicker blows by turning his finger into a blade and just waving it around for quick long range attacks. The sword has been shown to be larger then a skyscraper at full size.
  • Brionac- Arago's main weapon. It is known as the spear of God. It has the ability to infuse the user with life energy and heal him. It can also be used to give him super strength and speed and be used to fire concentrated blasts of life energy. Also if the skin of Arago is touched the person who touched it will be healed, but their healing limit will be reached and they will start to be burnt rapidly.
  • Lia Fail- The Coronation Stone. A Cube that only two can enter and those two will fight and only the winner can leave and he gets the loser's power. The Loser will also be caught in a endless dream for all eternity.
  • Sluagh Ghairm- Also known as the False Fruit Seed. It gives him the power over wind and with it he can also fly.

its ready

Post by SMXLR8 (6,944 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Shadowchaos: just remember to add the standard battle rules as well like what if the characters are EOS or current and to add a summary with scans for your opener

@SMXLR8: Well Arago is obviously EOS by his equipment but I don't know anything about the other character so I am just leaving it be and we can decide for are selves which version we use.

@Shadowchaos: info on the gear can be part of your first post but ok have it your way

@SMXLR8: ehhh just putting that stuff out there now so I don't have to do it later. Also Merry Christmas eve.

@Shadowchaos: BUMP

Post by Low (1,218 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Meliodas

Name: Meliodas

Alias: Captain, Sin of Wrath

Powers: Full Counter, Enchantment.

Meliodas is the captain of the group known as the Seven Deadly Sins. His power is unrivalled with the sword, as he has not been shown defeated with one. He possess immense physical strength, raw speed and sheer power. He has a demonic side to himself thats unyielding and almost obsessed.

You can start up. I will think about a follow through then.

@Low: Okay first things first Arago pulls out Claiomh Solais and cuts Meliodas in half before he has a chance to get near also yes the scan is Patchman using it but thats because Arago never used it after he got it.

@Shadowchaos: Sorry to disappoint you, but that's not happening.

1. Arago himself never used the attack before, and as such it cannot be considered one in his arsenal.

2. Meliodas, if he uses full counter is blowing the attack right back where it came from, completely eliminating the danger.

And then, Meliodas attacks, punching Arago up into the air. Then he picks out his sword, flash step, slice Arago to bits like he did the giant monster.

(Sorry my internet package lost its 2mbps speed yesterday so its 125kbps atm. Cause you know I used up 75gb in under 20 days. Can't really include scans as it literally took me half an hour just to load animevice. Till next month, my speed is not improving Im afraid. I hope you understand.)

@Low: actually it can be considered part of his arsenal. It was shown him getting it. It literally showed his hand closing on the seed. The only reason he never used it was that the series ended after he got it. Also Arago could just run at him and just rip his soul out.

@Shadowchaos said:

@Low: actually it can be considered part of his arsenal. It was shown him getting it. It literally showed his hand closing on the seed. The only reason he never used it was that the series ended after he got it. Also Arago could just run at him and just rip his soul out.

Just how fast is he? Depending on that, it will not be possible.

@Low: hypersonic but there was one feat that possibly put him as faster.

@Shadowchaos said:

@Low: hypersonic but there was one feat that possibly put him as faster.

Well that settles it. If his speed is Hypersonic, he will not be able to blitz Meliodas.

@Low: @Shadowchaos: just a suggestion first show your characters strength speed , ect with scans then go from there

@Low: how fast is Meliodas?

@SMXLR8: Alright I will.

@Low: I can show that scan @Shadowchaos:

okay that doesn't look like much speed Arago did something similar when he rescued his friends from Patchman. Just look at my scans above. It shows him picking himself up and moving across several tens of feet and intercepting a fist after it had already been thrown.

@Shadowchaos: Can we put this on hold until Im able to post scans plz?

@Low: I guess but when will that be exactly? Cause I'm about to do exams in two weeks.

@Shadowchaos said:

@Low: I guess but when will that be exactly? Cause I'm about to do exams in two weeks.

About a week maximum until I will be able to.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel