CAV Presents: IndridCold vs DBZ_universe

Topic started by DBZ_universe on April 25, 2014. Last post by Justalittlegirl 5 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I would like to announce this CAV battle! Forst I will show images of the respective fighters that will compete in this CAV.

IndridCold's fighter: Han Jee-Han
IndridCold's fighter: Han Jee-Han
My fighter: Kaguro
My fighter: Kaguro

Rules:

1. Standard equipment
  2. Both are at their strongest before death or current
  3. Both start 20 feet from each other.
  4. In character
  5. No prep

Battle place-

Gotham City
Gotham City

If you wanna know more about what is CAV about visit here. Thanks!

Now start!

Post by waybig1010101 (4,104 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
@DBZ_universe: why is this in general discussion?  
Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Moved to the battles section.

Post by IndridCold (1,408 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@DBZ_universe: You should start first.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,731 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@DBZ_universe: you need to as well

@waybig1010101: hehe sorry, it was a mistake I made sinceI made this by phone. Please forgive my stupidity.

@IndridCold: You can go first since your name is first on the title.

Post by waybig1010101 (4,104 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
@DBZ_universe@IndridCold: good luck guys  

@DBZ_universe: Ok then.

Introduction

Han Jee-Han is the protagonist from the manhwa, The Gamer. His ability is basically being an RPG game character in real life. This means that all game mechanics and RPG physics/logic seen in RPGs will apply to him and how he interacts with the world.

Some Powers

He has a gamer's mind which allows him to be calm in all situations and game character's body (HP and stats). He also knows some degree of martial arts and mana techniques which will be shown later.

Destructive Capacity: Around building level, his strongest attacks will focus on piercing damage though.

Speed: Superhuman due to stat increases. Projectiles are supersonic+.

Durability: Follows an RPG system, so he has HP and a Defense stat, but I would have to say about small building level

Equipment: Being an RPG character, he can pull out weapons from his equipment slots (he has a sword and spear)

Why he would win.

Han Jee-Han has the edge on ranged attacks since he can easily produce multiple very quickly. His mana techniques and his martial arts may end up overcoming Kagura in the long run once he devises a plan (he leveled up his intelligence really high). Also, about the Kekkais, he has a way to deal with that...

Online Now

@IndridCold: remember to show scans since you are trying to prove why we should the vote for you

@SMXLR8: This is simply the introduction. I shall post scans later to prove my point.

Online Now

@IndridCold: I mean t for the stats , it could be one scan per stat just so we have a idea on what he can do

My turn! also my new desktop does not allow me to post pictures for some strange reason despite the format looking normal like always. So I will edit by phone or tablet.

Introduction

Kaguro was the main antagonist of the Kekkaishi series during the Kokuborus arc. He is brutal in every way and hates the weak. He is trained in stealth, master tactician (he was the one in charge of the combat unit in Kokuborus), master swordman (he use to be a samurai in his human life), manipulative. He loves good fights and to see the potential of his foes.

Abilities

Super human speed - As a high class Ayakashi, Kaguro has insane speed that allows him faster than the eye can follow or even one noticing. He was able to walk infront of Yoshimori, leave his glasses on Yoshi's staff then jump 30+ feet to a roof with a chair. Yoshimori and Tokine had no idea when he even did it.

high Stamina - is able to fight for a long period of time, and travel high speeds with out fatigue

Master tactician - Kaguro is a master tactician as battle is his ground, he is also able to learn his foes moves by just watching them.

Stealth - He is a master of stealth.

High spiritual pressure - As a high class Ayakashi he has enormous spiritual pressure.

Blades - He is able to grow blades on any part of his body, this ability is unlimited. He can dispose of them anytime. they are so strong they can cut a building in half with a simple slash.

adapting - Kaguro's blades can adapt to something he cannot cut. this is shown when he could not harm Yoshimori's Quazi-Zekkai (note that this attack can reject other attacks) so he continued to assault Yoshi until his blades finally cut through. That took him seconds. Also since this is when they are in their strongest, his blades will be this strong.

No healing for foe - Basically if he cuts someone with regenerative abilities, they will stop healing and regeneration thus one bleeds to death. This is how he killed Gen Shishio.

human suit - Is human skin that gives him the appearance of that of a human, it also hides his spiritual pressure and location. This suit is very vulnerable and does not last for long. It also limits Kaguro's abilities by a bit...but he is still insane strong in it.

Why would Kaguro win?

He is a master in stealth, he could screw with Han for a long period of time by throwing his blades around and hiding in the buildings. Not only that but he can cut buildings just to scare him. If Kaguro gets close, he can stab Han and let him bleed to death. Kaguro could doge hits from Han too, or cut them in half with his blades. But before that, Kaguro will test Han to see how strong he is, if he is a let down...Han dies.

Again I will edit this or post scans in another post since my new desktop does not allow me to upload or post images, this is the main reason to why I did this thread by phone. Maybe I should get Mozilla.

Post by gokugx (407 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@DBZ_universe: Why people's name included in the Thread title, i mean why your's name on the title ?

@gokugx: click on the link I posted in my OP. The pink word. You will then have your answwer! Also you might like what you see.

CAV (challenge a vicer) is a duel where two debaters, which in this case is me and Indrid. We have to prove why our guy wins.

Post by gokugx (407 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@DBZ_universe: ohh i see

Online Now

@IndridCold: looks like it back to you @DBZ_universe: remember to tag your opponent so that they know when you post

@SMXLR8: I forgot sorry.

So no IdridCold?

@DBZ_universe: Sorry for taking so long, my internet was being wacky on me and something came up. Don't worry though, I'll continue this most likely tomorrow.

@IndridCold: No worries bro, take your time.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel