CAV: LWWKnight vs Jinbeifan1

Topic started by LHWKnight on March 30, 2014. Last post by SMXLR8 5 months ago.
Post by LHWKnight (2,753 posts) See mini bio Level 12

CAV Rules

1. Be respectful of your opponent
  2. Explain and show why your side would win
  3. Showing Scans is a good way to prove the point you are trying to make
  4. Countering your opponents argument is a great way to turn the tides of a CAV
  5. Every CAV will end in a Vote where others users decide who presented a better case and argument for their side. Voting can only be done when both CAV combatants agree on it.
  6. Have fun and Do your best
  7. Both characters are in character, but any hesitation to killing is removed
  8. Start 30 meters apart

Musubi & Tsukiumi

Musubi is the main female protagonist of the story and is the first of Minato's Sekirei.

About Musubi

She met Minato while literally falling out of the sky and was moved by his kindness. This caused her Sekirei Crest to react to him. Due to this, she and Minato became involved in a tournament organized by the MBI Corperation, called Sekirei Plan, which forces them to fight with other Sekireis in the capital in order to protect themselves and the ones they care about.

Abilities and Power

Her abilities are classified as a fist-type; using raw might and unarmed combat skills to fight. As such, she relies on punch, kick, throw and jump tactics. While initially very unpolished and full of openings, her constant training with Miya has dramatically improved her fighting skills. Karasuba, one of the strongest Sekirei, strongly believes that in time Musubi will far surpass Yume, a Sekirei that considerably outmatched Karasuba herself. During Benitsubasa's second fight against Musubi, Benitsubasa was quickly overpowered to the point it was suggested she use her Norito against Musubi.

In addition to constantly improved combat skills, Musubi has repeatedly demonstrated remarkable strength, speed, and agility. She also showed equally impressive stamina and endurance. Despite taking several hits from Benitsubasa during their first fight, Musubi quickly stood back up unfazed, greatly surprising Benitsubasa.

While most of Musubi's attacks consist of punches and kicks, Musubi has begun to expose pink energy through some of her attacks and a pink aura through her Norito, able to produce energy-based attacks.This energy is the same energy that Yume, #08, has been known to use. It is known as Photonic Energy, the power of light. It is unknown this is a result of Yume merging with Musubi or if Musubi was Yume's twin much like Hikari and Hibiki and always has been able to and only has been brought out with Miya's training and her growing bond with Minato and his other Sekrei.

(Not current, but still very somewhat true)

Attacks

• Kuma-ken (熊拳, Bear Fist): A powered punch. One of Musubi's moves and used for the first time during her battle with Katsuragi. Her Kuma-ken has the power to instantly deactivate some opponents like Katsuragi (both manga and anime version do not show the "pattern mode to kill" an Sekirei) and literally blow away the opponent.
  • Kuma no Te (Bear Palm): By gathering energy into the palm of her hand, Musubi can condense it. Musubi will then thrust her palm forward at the target, launching a focused blast that will decimate everying in its path

Norito

Basically, it's a form to use a large amount of power. Every Sekirei it's said to have it. The form to execute requires two steps:

1. A kiss with their Ashikabi.
  2. A prayer.

It is yet unknown if there are different types of Noritos Sekirei can perform or if each Sekirei has more than one Norito. However, Musubi has shown two prayers while Tsukiumi has shown a longer prayer.

• Prayer: Fist of my contract! Break the unhappiness of my Ashikabi.
  • English Anime Prayer: By my fist of the contract, my Ashikabi's perils will be shattered!
  • Prayer: These are the fists of my pledge. Crush the catastrophe before my Ashikabi.

About Tsukiumi

Tsukiumi is one of the heroines of the story and is Minato's fourth Sekirei., she first appears to Minato in a dream saying that she would kill him, this was due to her desire to be the strongest without the need to be winged by an Ashikabi as well as misinterpreted how a Sekirei is winged. (She was under the impression that she would have to sleep with an Ashikabi) When they finally met, she was persuaded into becoming his Sekirei. She refers to herself as Minato's 'legal wife' and is very possessive of him. Tsukiumi had a one-sided rivalry with Homura, whom Tsukiumi considers her rival (she was apparently defeated by Homura on their very first confrontation, who recommended Tsukiumi to find herself an Ashikabi to serve, and Tsukiumi has been looking forward to settle the score ever since). Tsukiumi once confided to Miya Asama that she still wants to be the strongest, but it is so she can be with Minato forever. her name (tsuki+umi) means "moon sea" literally (not to be confused with "lunar mare" - 月の海). Miya's nickname for Tsukiumi is "Walking Tap" and Kazehana calls her "Pantie Flash".

Tsukiumi has the ability to control and manipulate water and is capable of generating it directly from her person.

Attacks:

• Yamata no Orochi (ヤマタノオロチ, Eight-Headed Snake (also translated as Eight Forked Serpent))
  • Mizu no Ya (水の矢, Water Arrow)
  • Hydra Blast
  • Mizu no Tsurugi (水ノ劔, Water Blade)
  • Mizu Matsuri/Iwai (水祝, Water Festival (also translated as Water Celebration))
  • Suiryū (水龍, Water Dragon)
  • Jōki Bakuryū (蒸爆龍, Steam Burst Dragon (with Homura))

Norito:

• Shiomitsu Tama (潮満珠, Tide Flowing Jewel)

The incantation for Tsukiumi's Norito is:

This Water Represents My Pledge, Purify The Evil Residing In My Ashikabi

When Tsukiumi uses her Norito the first time, she also chants an extra piece:

As a storm approaches, whitecaps grow, and tides rise suddenly, The Final Wave!

It is not actually known what this extra piece of the incantation does for her though

Versus

Rana & Satellizer

About Rana & Satellizer

Satellizer L. Bridget (Pandora s/n: GR230), formerly known as Satellizer Alongrutch, is the main character of the series, Freezing. A second-year student at West Genetics, she is a highly skilled Pandora who is known as the Untouchable Queen (接触禁止の女王 Sesshokukinshi no Jo Ō) for her ruthlessness in combat. Many characters were afraid of her in the beginning because she seemed mean and cold; however it is revealed through the series' progression that she was actually shy, and had a traumatic childhood that led her develop aphephobia, a fear of being touched.

Rana Linchen is a character from the manga and anime series Freezing. A Pandora from Tibet, she arrives at West Genetics in search of her "soul-mate" (Limiter), whom she eventually finds in the male protagonist Kazuya Aoi. However, this creates a rivalry with Kazuya's Pandora Satellizer L. Bridget. Despite this, she hopes to convince Kazuya to be her Limiter.

Battle Rules

Random encounter.

Opponents will fight one on one

Musubi vs Satellizer

Tsukiumi vs Rana

Any type of Awakening is allowed in battle. (Norrito & Nova mode)

Battle takes place at Green Bit

Battle theme

Green Bit
Green Bit
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8: He can go first because I must leave very soon

@LHWKnight: thanks for doing the entire entry for me

Post by waybig1010101 (3,428 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
@LHWKnight@Jinbeifan1: good luck guys 

Musubi had to dodge a particle beam shot from space, in a split second and then had to run from it, while not even knowing the the heck was going on. This shows that she has very good instincts and that she has good speed feats early on.

As she is shopping, a beam of light descends upon here.
As she is shopping, a beam of light descends upon here.
Musubi acting on instinct and dodging the beam in a split second.
Musubi acting on instinct and dodging the beam in a split second.
Musubi running away from it, while wondering what is going on.
Musubi running away from it, while wondering what is going on.
Tsukiumi fighting two powerful sekirei and completely outclassing them in strength.
Tsukiumi fighting two powerful sekirei and completely outclassing them in strength.
Tsukiumi casually blasting them off the roof of a building.
Tsukiumi casually blasting them off the roof of a building.
Hidiki and Hikari realizing that they will have a hard time facing against one of the single numbers who are said too be the most powerful sekirei alive.
Hidiki and Hikari realizing that they will have a hard time facing against one of the single numbers who are said too be the most powerful sekirei alive.

Tsukiumi is extremely powerful being a single number, and able to overpower most of her opponents, she also has good reflex and is quick and agile.

anyway these are just the first of scans and I will place more when I have all of them.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,363 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@LHWKnight: Put a header as wel so for the scans like this

Reaction Speed

Strength

Fighting Skills

Ect

@Jinbeifan1: it looks like it's your turn to introduce your characters

@SMXLR8: @LHWKnight: ill join in soon, I've got my hands full at the moment, I'll make a full response in a couple days. Sorry for the delay

@LHWKnight: Since you pointed out mostly their speed, I shall do the same

Speed

Satellizer uses Accel Turn, a move that allows the pandora's to move above the speed of sound. She has become efficient in using it that she can even make after images of herself when moving

As for Rana, she can do a Tempest turn instead, which allows her similarly to make after images of herself, although this is not done with speed, it's basically like a shadow clone jutsu thing :P

She can strike someone all at once with all four clones

@Jinbeifan1: remember put a header and use the spoiler block if you are going to scan dump

Speed

@SMXLR8: got it, fixed!

@Jinbeifan1: put the block if you are going to upload 7 or more scans . 1 - 6 - then no block

@SMXLR8: oh ok, but I'll think I'll just leave it as is for that one anyway :P

@LHWKnight: @Jinbeifan1: BUMP

@SMXLR8: I'm just waitin for him to get back :P

Musubi's reaction and strength

Musubi has also stop and broke a Scythe enhanced with wind, that can slice threw a section of a forest of trees created by Kusano, whose trees are strong enough to hold down multiple mid-tier opponents and one or two single number sekirei.

Musubi's Speed

Musubi has been able to produce miniature tornadoes while she is casually moving and she has once even caused Minato to passout from G-LOC, even though he is a special human, and had she been going at her full speed, he would have died.

Strength

One punch from Musubi can destory large building. Kuma Ryūsei (熊拳, Bear Meteor): Is a strong punch that cause a huge impact on the object that it strikes. She used her Norito in the battle between Minato, Higa, and the Disciplinary Squad. That time, she named her attack and her punch was so strong that it destroyed the junction where they were fighting.

Fighting Skills

Being a fist type, Musubi is a very skilled hand to hand fighter, however if she is (Subconsciously) jealous, angered, stressed, or just excited. she will summon her inner visage, which makes her 5x stronger, and faster and During her norito, she is 10x stronger.

Durability

Musubi has taken multiple punches and kicks from Benitsubasa, who can completely obliterate a building when angered with a single punch.

I will do Tsukiumi in an a few hours.

Speed

Tsukiumi is almost as fast as Musubi, however she realize more on reaction timing during battle, able to intercept or stop supersonic opponents.

@LHWKnight: @Jinbeifan1:

Don't show too much in stats , just enough to get a feel for what your side can do since when the debate starts you are going to need every scan to prove your point

Speed

Tsukiumi is almost as fast as Musubi, however she realize more on reaction timing during battle, able to intercept or stop supersonic opponents.

@LHWKnight: did you fix that computer problem?

@SMXLR8: Yup kind of.

@LHWKnight: are done with the stat showing?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel