Rules for a CAV
There are standard rules for all CAV's and here they are :
- Be respectful of your opponent
- Explain and show why your side would win
- Showing Scans is a good way to prove the point you are trying to make
- Countering your opponents argument is a great way to turn the tides of a CAV
- Every CAV will end in a Vote where others users decide who presented a better case and argument for their side. Voting can only be done when both CAV combatants agree on it.
- Have fun and Do your best
From the The Official CAV Thread
Black Star (Soul Eater) - No Tsubaki
Black Star is a student at Shibusen. He aspires to be the greatest warrior.
Kaguro is ...
Aladdin (Magi) - no Ugo
Aladdin (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic) is a Magi, one who is loved by the Rukh. At first, Aladdin was an inexperienced magician who relies mostly on the Rukh. After Myers's training at Magnostadt Academy, he applies martial arts with his magic. He is skilled in heat and wind magic, but he can combine other magic to make composite magic spells. Though, his skill in combining various elements isn't as impressive as Titus Alexius. In addition to his martial arts and magic, he is fairly creative and resourceful with his spells and others' abilities in battles. For a full list of techniques, check out his wiki page. (I'll update it. All spells are listed on the episode pages. I haven't transferred them to Aladdin's page)
- Johann Faust VIII as my doctor
Johann Faust VIII (Shaman King) is a necromancer and a Shaman. His partner is Eliza, his wife who was tragically murdered. My memory of Shaman King is blurry since it has been 3 years I had read and work on Shaman King wiki project. He can make the dead rise using his Furyoku. His Over Soul increases in size (about a size of a building, I think?) after his training with Anna Kyouyama and mastering the Ultra Senji Ryakketsu. His latest Over Soul allows Eliza to fly. I can't remember his attacks. Besides his attacks, Faust is a gifted doctor who can perform surgery and treatments for his allies.
Fill in Later