CAV: DBZ_Universe vs Takashichea

Topic started by takashichea on Jan. 15, 2014. Last post by takashichea 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by takashichea (14,493 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Rules for a CAV

There are standard rules for all CAV's and here they are :

1. Be respectful of your opponent
  2. Explain and show why your side would win
  3. Showing Scans is a good way to prove the point you are trying to make
  4. Countering your opponents argument is a great way to turn the tides of a CAV
  5. Every CAV will end in a Vote where others users decide who presented a better case and argument for their side. Voting can only be done when both CAV combatants agree on it.
  6. Have fun and Do your best

From the The Official CAV Thread

DBZ_Universe

Black Star (Soul Eater) - No Tsubaki

Black Star is a student at Shibusen. He aspires to be the greatest warrior.

Kaguro (Kekkaishi)

Kaguro is ...

Takashichea

Aladdin (Magi) - no Ugo

Aladdin (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic) is a Magi, one who is loved by the Rukh. At first, Aladdin was an inexperienced magician who relies mostly on the Rukh. After Myers's training at Magnostadt Academy, he applies martial arts with his magic. He is skilled in heat and wind magic, but he can combine other magic to make composite magic spells. Though, his skill in combining various elements isn't as impressive as Titus Alexius. In addition to his martial arts and magic, he is fairly creative and resourceful with his spells and others' abilities in battles. For a full list of techniques, check out his wiki page. (I'll update it. All spells are listed on the episode pages. I haven't transferred them to Aladdin's page)

Johann Faust VIII (Shaman King) is a necromancer and a Shaman. His partner is Eliza, his wife who was tragically murdered. My memory of Shaman King is blurry since it has been 3 years I had read and work on Shaman King wiki project. He can make the dead rise using his Furyoku. His Over Soul increases in size (about a size of a building, I think?) after his training with Anna Kyouyama and mastering the Ultra Senji Ryakketsu. His latest Over Soul allows Eliza to fly. I can't remember his attacks. Besides his attacks, Faust is a gifted doctor who can perform surgery and treatments for his allies.

Rules

Fill in Later

Magnostadt
Magnostadt
Post by SMXLR8 (7,753 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@takashichea: don't forget to add the standard battle rules and a location

@SMXLR8:

I'll let DBZ decide.

Post by Haiken (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@takashichea: Just wanna ask.. why did you not go to extremes in picking your fighters? i mean, there are lots more powerful than them..

@Haiken:

Just wanted to spotlight a few characters that were rarely used with the exception of Aladdin and Natsu Dragneel.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@takashichea: Sorry you had to make it. I hate it when they call me in the last minute....I will have little time tommorrow to begin. If you like you can start....or I can just show feats later.

@DBZ_universe:

It's okay. Take your time. It's my first time in doing CAV and probably last time since I'm doing this to promote SMXLR8's community project. Mods have to participate at least once.

You should go first whenever you're ready. I was gone the rest of day due to volunteering. Work, School, and Family takes precedent over AV. AV is a site for folks whose hobbies deal with anime and manga.

Post by Haiken (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@takashichea: Accelerator for Brawler and Lina Inverse for Magician.. xD haha..

Anyway Goodluck and have a good debate to both of you @DBZ_universe

I'll be voting after.. :D

@DBZ_universe: @takashichea: Bump

@SMXLR8:

Sorry, busy here on my end.

Due to how busy we are and how detailed CAVS can be, I think we have to change our team and limit to 2 vs 2 or 1 vs 1.

I'll keep Aladdin and Johann Faust VIII. I'll make a respect thread for 2 characters when I have time in the weekends after finishing most of the 2013 end of the year projects: Battle Forum Archive Nov-Dec 2013, Anime Vice 2013's Top Reviewers, and Wiki Editors Project Archive 2013.

@takashichea: @DBZ_universe: I think that if by this week , you 2 are still not doing this I will just call it incomplete since you can't keep a CAV for long periods of time since both of you might start to lose interest

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This started 3 weeks ago. What have I missed?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Im busy right now...

@SMXLR8:

Sorry, it was a busy week especially with the community projects and school. I'll see if I can add something about Faust and Aladdin.

@takashichea: maybe you should edit the battle since it's 2 vs 2

@SMXLR8:

Okay, I will edit the OP. I almost forgot. Thanks for reminding me. I'll fix it right after I read through the TERMINATOR T-800 Vs. Superman, Hulk, Thor, Odin, Galactus & Goku thread. I'm issuing warnings to folks who actually fought the user.

Post by bigz007 (1,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Oh come on you guys... this battle is taking the time of a classic DBZ fight, and that is not a good thing.

@bigz007: you should try a CAV if you are interested

Post by bigz007 (1,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@SMXLR8: I'll think about it, thanks.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel