CAV # 4 - Shadowchaos VS Galenbeta

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Oct. 10, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 9 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,899 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Shadowchaos

• Misogi Kumagawa
  • Arago Hunt
  • Gaignun Kukkai Jr
  • Tobirama Senju

Galenbeta

• Issei
  • Vali
  • Kiba
  • Gasper

Mission : Treasure Hunt

OK so this mission is going to test your team not only in power but also in general. Both sides get a help sheet that has what to look for . The treasure would be in boxes with the symbol on it.

Rules

1. Everyone is in character
  2. Standard equipment for all
  3. Canon Feats and Equipment only
  4. Must show scans for anything regarding a character or plan , etc
  5. Speed can be equal if there is a problem
  6. Every Character is either End of series , Current , strongest before death or at a certain point to make this fair
  7. Both teams have team work
  8. Voting will start when both sides are done presenting their case
  9. Try yo keep HAX powers/abilities to a minimum and No one has any knowledge on the other team/members
  10. Both sides will have 4 days of prep
  11. Both teams will have a help sheet with what symbols to look for when trying to find the treasure
  12. Both sides have no knowledge on the city and no knowledge on where the other team is

Location - City of Arabia (Can't be Destroyed)

Symbol Key

• Red star = shadow's team
  • Blue star = Gale's team
  • yellow star = end point to return the treasures

Hint : There would be signs with the same symbol and color as to where to find the object. Your team needs all 4 of the items to leave the city

Battle is ready, please for your first post explain who your characters are and what gear they would be using for this fight. Good Luck to both of you

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hyoodou Issei bears the Bossted Gear in base form he's lightspeed

his gera has the abillity to double his power whenever he needs too. In Balance Breaker it becomes boosted gear scailmail. The gear also inc

udes a few other modes and stuff

Vali has Divine Dividing which halves his opponents power

note it's not a blast or tendril basically it just divides in Blance Braker it Becomes Divine Dividing Scailmail

Gasper has Forbidden Balor View which stops time though he's a hikiori he's not hurt by garlic wood or sunlight

Kiba has Sword Birth which allows him to create swords at will with special powers

He also has a seocnd gear which allows him to raise an army of dragon kinghts

fun fact, Sacred Gears work according to the will of the user

my whole team is at base form lightspeed and everyone except maybe Gasper can blow up a continent by accident if not careful with thier power..

@SMXLR8: that's just my opening statement it's not all of thier feats

Post by DBZ_universe (15,471 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Shadow Chaos wins.

He has ALL FICTION!

@DBZ_universe: that is not for you to decide, so lets just watch what happens

@SMXLR8: well I was giving an opinion. I'll see what they post.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

okay so as soon my team has their power halfed Kumagawa uses all fiction to make it nothing. So their power was never halfed. Tobirama creates some shadow clones and sends them off to look for the items then Arago uses his seeing thing where he can see people's energy. Then He tells Jr where the team is then Jr uses Storm waltz to your team from a distance for a sneak attack. Then the shadow clones place a a seal for a hirashin somewhere and Tobirama teleports everybody away.

@Shadowchaos: you can;t do that yet , first explain who your team is and what gear their using first

@Galenbeta: looks like your up first since shadow did not read what I said so the first attack move is yours and remember to show proof like I said in the rules

@SMXLR8: Okay I thought he had attacked me. So Kumagawa has all fiction and bookmaker and endless amounts of screws. Tobirama has chakra and ninja tools. Arago has brionac which gives him control over life, Claiomh solais which is a giant sword, and he has sluagh ghairm which gives him flight and wind manipulation. Finally Jr has the red dragon mode and his guns.

@Shadowchaos: too late now , I gave him the first attack move and remember to @him so he knows

@SMXLR8: okay I've just been in class so been busy.

@Shadowchaos: well lets hope not too busy since you wanted to do this and again @ him so this goes a little faster

@SMXLR8: I'm not though tommorow morning is a different story.

@Galenbeta: your move

Post by Zerogodlike (1,205 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe:

ikr technically he could just remove their sacred gears with all fiction and lol at them.

@Zerogodlike said:

@DBZ_universe:

ikr technically he could just remove their sacred gears with all fiction and lol at them.

don't get involved please this not your battle

Post by Zerogodlike (1,205 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8:

yea i am just stating something to dbz dont mind me ;p

@Zerogodlike said:

@DBZ_universe:

LOL! Indeed! And with a troll face! *U mad?*

Kiba slices the head off the all fiction guy. Being Kiba is Godspeed plus lightspeed.@Shadowchaos:

@Galenbeta: no you have to halve shadows team since he already may a counter to it

@Shadowchaos said:

okay so as soon my team has their power halfed Kumagawa uses all fiction to make it nothing. So their power was never halfed. Tobirama creates some shadow clones and sends them off to look for the items then Arago uses his seeing thing where he can see people's energy. Then He tells Jr where the team is then Jr uses Storm waltz to your team from a distance for a sneak attack. Then the shadow clones place a a seal for a hirashin somewhere and Tobirama teleports everybody away.

then continue from there

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel