Captain Kuro VS Albert Wesker

Topic started by nickzambuto on Sept. 22, 2012. Last post by MarioRedfield 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by nickzambuto (51 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Level 10
Online Now

Standard Gear,

Fight in a forest,

Who wins?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Wesker saturates him

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield said:

Wesker saturates him

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

im not sure...

kirisute gomen

+

Post by othus12 (6,184 posts) See mini bio Level 12

im not sure...two humans bested wesker....

This human bested him with a rocket launcher...

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

im not sure...two humans bested wesker....

Yeah that was bullshit. He could of killed them easily but he monologued too much like a typical villain.

@MarioRedfield: not impressed, kuro fought on equal with luffy (look at luffys strenght)

each pirate was stronger than chris .___.

@othus12: Sure, but can they teleport? Plus Wesker could manhandle Chris like he's nothing, I was just pointing out how ridiculously strong Chris was because it proves proves how strong Wesker is. Besides, Luffy isn't that tough anyway. So in turn, I'm not impressed.

Yes it's obvious Luffy is stronger than Wesker, but I don't see Wesker going down to some goofy pirate. He's too smart for that and as long as he doesn't let his guard down, he should be fine.

@MarioRedfield: WHAT? lol luffy isnt that though??? current luffy would one-shot wesker. and even that early luffy tracked kuro which is btw faster than wesker. and what are you talking about teleport? wesker cant teleport, you can track him with normal sight while kuro is faster than what the eye can see. wesker cant do anything to luffy, shevas punch can hurt wesker...i dont even want to think what can luffy do to wesker with punches like these

and this

@othus12: Being strong has nothing to do with being tough. Luffy is just annoying... He's just a Goku wannabe. But yes, I don't know why I was defending him. I think Kuro would win this. But just to clarify, When you try to hit Wesker, he does move so fast it at least looks like he teleports.

@MarioRedfield: i can tell you dont watch one piece, luffy is really really though and btw at least i can tell where is wesker going to move, he is not even close to telepormoreover i can tell you dont even know how luffy is XD dont be a hater he is nothing like goku

@othus12: What's your problem? I admitted Kuro would win. I don't like Luffy. Oh well. I think he's stupid and yes btw yes he's like Goku. He's corny and optimistic and eats a lot. That's like all there is to Goku's personality. The only difference is Goku is cool, and Luffy is not.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel