Captain America (Rogers) vs Fuhrer Bradley (Manga)

Topic started by Nerx on Sept. 19, 2009. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The Homunculus versus Captain Red, White and Blue

The Fury
 The Fury

The War Hero
 The War Hero

Ultimate Cap and Bucky are sent to investigate the Nazis secrets , after arrival they discovered weird runes and alchemical circles with an Ouroboros . Cap found all the members dead, upon his surprise Wrath killed Bucky in front of Roger's eyes via decapitation .

They then had a short battle , then cap lured him into the woods to remove other possible threats.

Here's the rundown:
  1. two of the finest super soldiers from their respective universes
  2. one uses a sword (5) while the other has the ultimate shield
  3. both have battle experience
  4. Cap has his battle charisma accompanied with adamant will while Bradley has the Ultimate eye
  5. Cap is pissed due to Bucky's death
Rules:
  1. Winning condition is to kill the opponent
  2. Venue : The woods
  3. No outside interference of any sort

Before posting, read the first post!

Ultimate Cap vs Wrath
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Bradley can't die, unless cap suddenly figure out how to eliminate remove the stone, and since bradley's eyes sees everything and predict movement, there's no cathing him off guard, and yes bradley have somehow killed greed which is so to speak is the ultimate shield
@cfatalis: i thought the manga version doesn't heal as good
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

brady cant be killed =/
@FLCL1: manga version can
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I don't remember distinctly how it worked, but I think you have it backwards.

Like, in the anime they made a stink about how he "ages" which makes him distinctly more human-like than the others. That said, he still pulled the regen thing for awhile in the series.

However, I can't really remember anything distinctly stating he couldn't heal in the manga. Like, he gives the speech to Greed (1st time) about how he sucks because he doesn't get any magical awesomness (shape changing, blade fingers, super digestive system) he's just fast...

I may remember it wrong.

Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Moving onto the battle: either way, the fuhrer can die. Their kind can only regenerate as long as they have more stone to suck energy out of. If Cap were to beat him into a pulp for quite awhile, he'd be able to win.

That said, I question if cap would have the stamina to go against Bradley for as long as that might take. Other than that, I think they are an awesome, awesome match up. Honestly can't say who I think has an edge in a straight fight.

Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis said:
" and since bradley's eyes sees everything and predict movement, there's no catching him off guard"
ahem all caps moves are one movement as stated by Iron Spidey in Civil War '' I`ve seen him fight dozens of times, tried to study his moves, but until this moment, I never realized there ARE no moves, it`s all just ONE move, from start to finish, smooth quick, a ballet deadly and fast and powerfull'' that`s all i had to say XD
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kelleth said:
" @cfatalis said:
" and since bradley's eyes sees everything and predict movement, there's no catching him off guard"
ahem all caps moves are one movement as stated by Iron Spidey in Civil War '' I`ve seen him fight dozens of times, tried to study his moves, but until this moment, I never realized there ARE no moves, it`s all just ONE move, from start to finish, smooth quick, a ballet deadly and fast and powerfull'' that`s all i had to say XD "
LOL love that quote too bad it was retconned:(
Post by Dream (7,107 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hmmm. Wrath in the manga has yet to be defeated but isn't as quick of a healer as his other fellow Homunculi. I doubt Wrath's swords are anything out of the ordinary in the world of FMA either as Cap's shield is virtually indestructible, so the shield could easily shatter the blades of the swords. Both men though are in peak human conditioning so I can see this match dragging out quite a bit and Wrath's Ultimate Eye will make it quite difficult for Cap to get a good blow on Wrath. At the same time, Cap's shield is capable of absorbing extreme amounts of punishment so I doubt Wrath'll be able to break through Cap's defenses easily either. Honestly, this match is way too close for me to call.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I think it's pretty simple. One of these characters has died. One of them hasn't. 

Just kidding, i believe Cap wins. 
@Dream: Love the avatar
I am on fuhrer, in the woods with five blades against cap there is a chance that he might even catch the damn Shield.
hmmm , this is proved to be more interesting than i thought
Sword vs Shield 

A true battle of wits and skill, both have battle exp
@cfatalis: what do you think , who do you want to win?

bradly most likely wins
Not his Manga version , yes he can but it won't be a one-shot. Read the latest chapter of FMA, his heal factor is not that great
@Nerx said:
"Not his Manga version , yes he can but it won't be a one-shot. Read the latest chapter of FMA, his heal factor is not that great "

gaaah darn u and ur manga reading!!!!!!!!!!! lol
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis: what do you think , who do you want to win? "
this is hard, i am leaning toward the fuhrer, but captain america saying" DO YOU THINK THIS LETTER ON MY HEAD STANDS FOR FRENCH ?!!!!!" is awesome
@cfatalis: Ultimate Cap
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel