Cancer Deathmask VS Janemba

Topic started by cosmicdude on Feb. 1, 2014. Last post by ROBOT6661 5 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by cosmicdude (304 posts) See mini bio Level 9

vs

Rules:

In character.

No BFR.

No BFD.

No holding back.

Battle take place in the demon realm (Yu yu Hakusho).

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Cancer stomps, the demon realm gets destroyed in seconds

Post by othus12 (6,412 posts) See mini bio Level 13

lol wth cancer solos dragon ball

Post by taichokage (12,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Janemba handled all the evil in hell but couldn't beat Cancer (pun intended).
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,842 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@othus12 said:

lol wth cancer solos dragon ball

This
Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

janemba wins

Post by taichokage (12,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Actually Janemba died from Cancer.

@ROBOT6661 said:

janemba wins

how in the world would he?

Post by jerfro23 (145 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage: Oh you and your little puns.but seriously from what i hear gold saints stomp

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: By warping to the real world and deleting this thread :P

@eddz99: loool

@othus12: by blasting him to pieces

Post by Zerogodlike (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ROBOT6661 said:

@othus12: by blasting him to pieces

Which he can regenerate from And then destroy janemba's atoms. and realistically hes not even fast enough to touch cancer.

@Zerogodlike: show me a time Cancer has regenerated from being blast to pieces

and Janemba is from anime DBZ wich has quite a number of FTL feats from far weaker characters than him

@ROBOT6661: gold saints resist having their atoms destroyed. janembas most powerful attack would be nothing.

you do realize some gold saints have galaxy level attacks right? janemba is at most planet level x 3

@othus12: you are aware that the GS have been hurt by non-atomic lvl attacks right?

no the GS are not galaxy lvl lol

yeah sure the guy who warped all hell, brooked dimensional barriers and resurected the dead by just existing is only planet lvl

@ROBOT6661: you are aware that the GS have been hurt by non-atomic lvl attacks right?

oh is that a fact? name two of those attacks.

yeah sure the guy who warped all hell, brooked dimensional barriers and resurected the dead by just existing is only planet lvl

you think he can galaxy bust? even bills at god tier is solar system level and via chain reaction.

@othus12: well lets see how GS and GS lvl characters have died

Aldearan: died by niobes poison

Piscis: died because of shuns nebula attack

Cancer: Shiryu throwed him to the Yomutsu pit (wich is kinda like hell)

Camus: got freezed

Shura: Died in space

Saga: Pierced himself with athenas blade

The GS and GS lvl characters have been slahed, punched, pierced, blasted, poisoned, mindraped, soul-fucked, freezed, burned, attack with tellepathy, and a bunch more attacks that are not atomic lvl

now i am not saying Janemba can do all of this things i am just sayin that the GS have been hurt by non-atomic lvl attacks

first of all i never said Janemba is Gallaxy lvl i just pointed out how stupid it is to think he is only "planet lvl X 3" taking in account all he did and even in his damn movie final form Frieza was one-shotted by base Gohan

second of all i don't know where you get that Bills can only SS bust by chain reaction

@ROBOT6661: all of those attacks are made on the atomic level that's the basic principle of the cosmo.

first of all i never said Janemba is Gallaxy lvl i just pointed out how stupid it is to think he is only "planet lvl X 3" taking in account all he did and even in his damn movie final form Frieza was one-shotted by base Gohan
second of all i don't know where you get that Bills can only SS bust by chain reaction

power levels are not accurate at all. if you wanna go by that you are going to have a bad time

@othus12: lol all the atacks i mentioned are not made to an atomic lvl unless you think saga stabbing himself is on atomic lvl or that shura died on an atomic lvl in space

when did i talked about power lvls?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel