Can Thor Solo?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Oct. 5, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • True
  • False
Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now
Supes and Cap Marvel would lose to Thor. Flash can't be touched except by PIS so don't bother. As for the Anime-verses, yeah Thor shitstomps them hard. Know what he does to them that takes out 99% of their team? Blows up the planet.

Reminds me of the sillyness of a DEATH BATTLE!!!!!

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16
well maybe not thor will try but lose
Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm not going to debate a lot but most people agree Superman and Thor are about equal, and I do believe the fight could go either way since Thor is a better fighter, uses magic, and doesn't hold back like the ever so gentle man of steel. As for Cap, if he's Lord Marvel then Thor stands no chance. Plus there's also Darkseid who I know for sure would beat Thor.

Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now
Darkseid has been brought to near-death with two shots from Doomsday. Depends on which Darkseid it is. And recall Thor has had different stages as well, including Odinforce Thor and Rune King Thor. RK-Thor beats Lord Marvel to death.
Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This thread is a universe vs one person thread and they are banned. Also new battle forum rule will soon be enforced, No more vote battle threads. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel