Can Thor Solo?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Oct. 5, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,382 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • True
  • False
Post by SMXLR8 (7,382 posts) See mini bio Level 16
ok so i made a battle on the fac book marval page which was 5 anime show vs marvel and dc and one said that thor would solo all of them anyway this is just to see how think he can. The 5 shows were DBZ,Naruto,Bleach,One Piece, fariy Tale and lets just add Soul Eater for the the heck of it and for the other side lets say marvel and Dc earth. Ok since people don't understand this is ot a verse vs verse fight this is question can thor sool the anime side bt him self just vote that is it
Post by JThree47605 (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 10

He can definitely solo Naruto Bleach One Piece and Fairy Tale(I've never read Soul Eater so I don't know) I'm leaving DBZ out of it I don't want to get into a flame war. No he won't solo Marvel or DC Earth

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

So......Marvel and Dc earth and thor vs Naruto Bleach One piece Fairy Tale Soul Eater and DBZ?

Post by JThree47605 (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@CerberusPrime3k: The way he words it it seems as though its Thor vs Marvel and DC Earth, DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and Soul Eater. Or maybe I'm just reading it wrong.

look peole this is a simple question can he solo or not just vote also this together not one by one

@JThree47605 said:

@CerberusPrime3k: The way he words it it seems as though its Thor vs Marvel and DC Earth, DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and Soul Eater. Or maybe I'm just reading it wrong.

oh well.....no.... if its that way then....

@SMXLR8 said:

look peole this is a simple question can he solo or not just vote also this together not one by one

Well structure your scenario better so "peole" can understand it.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Universe vs one person battles are prohibited read the rules. And Thor gets stomped too many people.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21

You do know there is no Universe battles on here, also why make this a battle? Its somewhat pointless, since Thor will be overrun by all of the characters

omg not verse vs verse just a question that take the form of a battle and vote people that is what the poll is for

Verse vs one person is not allowed either.

VOTE PEOPLE

@SMXLR8: Thor loses pretty pointless putting him against 8 universes.

it's 6 not 8
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SMXLR8:

Why you keep asking for votes? It pointless

When I make a thread I don't keep posting and asking people to reply or vote on it

@SMXLR8: DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tale, Soul Eater, DC, and Marvel are EIGHT verses what is your problem? And I did vote this thread pretty much fails.

@SMXLR8: So I was right earlier? and its Thor,Marvel/Dc earth vs DBZ,Naruto,Onepiece,Bleach,Fairytale,and Soul Eater....?

some people are not voting why is that i only see 2 votes
Post by MarioRedfield (1,879 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

One at a time? Maybe... I don't know. Marvel and DC are definite no-no's. Superman, Captain Marvel, Flash, or Martian Manhunter could take on Thor and win. As for the anime stuff, I don't know outside of Dragon Ball Z. But I'm pretty sure if multiple Dragon Ball Z characters ganged up on him, yeah no he'd lose.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel