Can Amatseru Kill Logia Users? (Naruto vs OnePiece)

Topic started by ridtom2 on June 23, 2013. Last post by ohgodwhy 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by othus12 (7,732 posts) See mini bio Level 13

it sure can hurt ace since we have seen how amaterasu devours fire.

it may be able to hurt ao kiji

it may be able to hurt caribou

aaaand that's it. the rest of the users are virtually immune to it.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Couldn't they just discharge the portion of the bodies that are on fire and reform them?

@ImDictatorBowDown: Interesting you ask this, I can't recall a time it even caused serious injury to anyone let alone killed someone.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,736 posts) See mini bio Level 14
 didn't sasuke kill some zetsu clones with with amaterasu and cause the raikage to chop off his own arm or else he would have died 

@waybig1010101: The raikage chopped his arm off more of his own accord, and aren't zetsu's kinda fodder?

@solesamurai: he had to chop his arm or else amaterasu would had eventually killed him 
EDIT- that zetsu thing still shows that amaterasu can kill people 

@waybig1010101: He could have chopped off the section that amaterasu was effecting and kept the better portion of his arm and had it healed. He didn't need to chop the whole thing off.

@solesamurai: i know right when i saw that i became perplex and that just shows you that the raikage is pretty dumb 

@waybig1010101: Yea I always get dumbfounded when i see stuff like that happen in naruto. Commen sense would have told him that wasn't a good idea.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yeah I don't see why they couldn't just remove the part that was affected by Amaterasu. Like how Akainu has his magma fists, effectively he's just firing off his fist as an attack. They should easily just be able to purge of the part afflicted by Amaterasu.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel