Byakuya vs Ulquiorra?

Topic started by BlazeDragon on July 28, 2010. Last post by TheManipulater 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by BlazeDragon (43 posts) See mini bio Level 6
 Ulquiorra has proven to be stronger at the time but we dont know how strong Byakuya's Senkei with All the Blades is

So I think its a good match
Post by apoptosis61 (52 posts) See mini bio Level 6
thats a hard question here ^^
Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ulquiorra. Initially a good fight but even in sealed form he can take on a bankai. let alone his two greater forms. Also Ulquiorra overwhelms a hollow mask ichigo whereas byakuya was overwhelmed by a partial hollow mask ichigo.
@taichokage said:
" Ulquiorra. Initially a good fight but even in sealed form he can take on a bankai. let alone his two greater forms. Also Ulquiorra overwhelms a hollow mask ichigo whereas byakuya was overwhelmed by a partial hollow mask ichigo. "
But I think Hollow Ichigo (Crazy) is actually more Powerful than Vaizard Ichigo when Ichigo is in control 
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,441 posts) See mini bio Level 15

ulquiorra takes this, i dont even see byakuya beating vizard ichigo let alone ulquiorra and his 2 other forms
@BlazeDragon: now that's true. hollow ichigo is always ALWAYS superior however Ulquiorra managed to battle stage 2 hollow ichigo and though he lost he still came really close to winning and even managed to revert him back to normal whereas Byakuya couldn't even keep up with pre-stage 1. Also Ulquiorra is pretty much simply superior in every field. energy blasts, speed, strength, durability and even swordsmanship. All are slightly if not significantly greater than byakuya's skill in those ares.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Byakuya could take Ulquira first release. His multi forms of Bankai, his kido prowess, and his tactical mind will for sure pull a win. 2nd release is beastly though, Kuchiki would need an upgrade to win that one, though depending on the Yammy fight he may just be strong enough.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" Byakuya could take Ulquira first release. His multi forms of Bankai, his kido prowess, and his tactical mind will for sure pull a win. 2nd release is beastly though, Kuchiki would need an upgrade to win that one, though depending on the Yammy fight he may just be strong enough. "
True we haven't seen his Full Potential yet
Post by ssg335 (54 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Eh I will pick Ulquiorra his feats seems greater so far
@ssg335 said:
" Eh I will pick Ulquiorra his feats seems greater so far "
far greater so far. I highly doubt Byakuya could duke it out with h2 ichigo even for a moment.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
" ulquiorra takes this, i dont even see byakuya beating vizard ichigo let alone ulquiorra and his 2 other forms "
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Most of you guys picked ulqui because you haven't seen that much action from byakuya, im sure you will change your mind about it after the fight with yami. Most people are a little bit biased because of what they last saw, if i just got done watching the whole entire dbz series and reading the whole entire manga. and i logged on comic vine to see a ''pheonix vs goku'' thread, im probably going to lean a lot towards goku because fifteen minutes ago, i just saw goku use a 10x Kamehameha to blow someone up to the sun!!!
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheManipulater: Pffft, you sure didn't seem to lean to Goku on our Goku vs Phoenix thread. 

Also I agree, Kuchiki is one of the strongest captains, he can probably take down Ulq.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TheManipulater: Pffft, you sure didn't seem to lean to Goku on our Goku vs Phoenix thread.  Also I agree, Kuchiki is one of the strongest captains, he can probably take down Ulq. "
Lol, because i know he cant beat her
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel