Byakuya vs Sasuke vs Zoro

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Nov. 28, 2012. Last post by othus12 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

All at there strongest

Bloodlust

Byakuya can be seen/hit

Speed equalized

Takes place in a valley

Who wins and why?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider: I think you should take out reiatsu crushing.... just saying.

I kinda see Byakuya winning and not (IMO Zoro will give him hell) by using cheap tricks like Bakudo #61... then using Bankai. Kinda like what he did to Renji, but Zoro could break out by sheer force. I remember Kensei braking out of one by physical strength... it should be the same for Zoro since he is pretty damn strong. and when he does... he could slash Byakuya's head off.. lol I hope this makes sense.

idk about Sasuke tho.. sorry.

@DBZ_universe: I don't think reiastsu crush should be a factor. Just ignore it man.

@SpeedForceSpider: Ok... But I hope people will also ignore it.. lol!

Post by Fehafare (9,513 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@DBZ_universe: They did back in the days when i first joined and the site had damn good debaters, but right now it seems that AV battledome is infested with idiots, so yeah you better hope they don't try to bring the BS up.

@Fehafare: I know what you mean that is some stupid Bull. You would expect people to figure out these kind of fights are on neutral grounds so it would be fair.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

With speed equalised, going with sasuke.. without, Byakuya or sasuke either way.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'd be very tempted to say Zorro if speed is equalised, that was one of Byakuya's main advantages and last time I checked, the squad captain hasn't shown destructive power on the level that Zorro has. If Zorro can get close then he's got it, but Byakuya does have the option of flying and assaulting from the air with billions of tiny blades.

After Zorro/Byakuya has dealt with the other, I could see them beating Sasuke. Though to be fair, if Sasuke goes for amaterasu then I don't think there's much that either of them can do to defend themselves (Byakuya might be able to intercept it with the sea of blades at his disposal) but Zorro would be screwed with speed equalised.

Another possibility is that Sasuke, given how aggressive he is, would be the first to attack, meaning the other two would be more inclined to target him, so he could well be the first to go down.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,353 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Its either Zoro or Byakuya. Sauskes amatseru is strong, but Zoro can cut through it (most likely) and Byakuya can overwhelm him with the blade thing. Now the only reason byakuya could beat zoro is if he went straight to flight. imo zoro could counter that with tatsumaki or black thread tatsumaki which keeps going. still flight is his biggest advantage here. zoro could probably tank anything either can dish out at first, but if they jump him theres only so much he can take, but in most likelyhood, they wouldnt.

@Fehafare said:

@DBZ_universe: They did back in the days when i first joined and the site had damn good debaters, but right now it seems that AV battledome is infested with idiots, so yeah you better hope they don't try to bring the BS up.

I feel ya! AV back then when it was more active was super cool! I am glad that I was around those times! :D

Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I'd go with Byakuya only because of kido. Zoro's got the brute power and stamina to handle Senbonzakura Kageyoshi for a time, but if he bombarded with binds and massive blasts combined with millions of blades, he has no good way to counter other than sheer endurance which has a limit. Sasuke is not completely out, but I'd say he doesn't have enough feats yet at his current level, not to mention his physical stats are far lower than the other two but he gets by because of Susanoo. Still he hasn't used Izanagi or Izanami yet nor has he displayed hax genjutsu like Itachi even though he has the makings to do it even better. As it stands, Byakuya or Zoro, leaning towards Byakuya due to great versatility outside swordsmanship and speed.
Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

It depends whether you want you believe One Piece writing. Because if you do, Zoro had FTL reflexes pre-time skip, he dodged Kumas laser at point blank range. Plus he's massively stronger than either of these two, so I would give the fight to him.

Post by othus12 (7,298 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@All_StarSupes said:

It depends whether you want you believe One Piece writing. Because if you do, Zoro had FTL reflexes pre-time skip, he dodged Kumas laser at point blank range. Plus he's massively stronger than either of these two, so I would give the fight to him.

this, and the fact that his ranged attacks would give hell to byakuya. zoro should be able to cut through both susanoo and senbonsakura with asura. also byakuya has never shown to fight at a great distance, he is more of a mid-range fighter.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel