Byakuya vs Nnoitora

Topic started by Obito on June 3, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
  • In character morals. 
  • No prep.
  • Both have their weapons, of course. 
  • Both are at full health. 
  • Who wins, y'all?

Post by taichokage (12,622 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Nnoitra as of currently. Even Zaraki struggled to cut Nnoitra initially as did Ichigo and both have more strength and reiatsu than Byakuya, let alone the individual Senbonzakura blades. Byakuya is more than quick enough to keep up and put up a fight, but Nnoitra's durability is too large of a factor. But EOS Byakuya will likely be stronger all around.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I see.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,454 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I see Nnoitra winning due to his hierro. I don't think Zenbosakura Kageyoshi won't do much IMO. Nnoitra can walk through it andgo to Byakuya's safe zone and cut him up.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

I see Nnoitra winning due to his hierro. I don't think Zenbosakura Kageyoshi won't do much IMO. Nnoitra can walk through it andgo to Byakuya's safe zone and cut him up.

this^

Tho Byakuya has speed and kido to help him survive longer.

Post by nishi99 (1,578 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Byakuya should win this him and Kenpachi were pretty even at the time.

Post by taichokage (12,622 posts) See mini bio Level 20
In different areas. Byakuya was better in speed, kido, and skill, Zaraki was better in brute strength, reiatsu and stamina. To beat Nnoitra outside of a hax ability, you need raw power and lots of reiatsu and even Zaraki couldn't cut him at first and slowly was able to cut him more and more. Byakuya wouldn't be able to cut Nnoitra if Zaraki or Ichigo couldn't and if he were able to over time, it would take longer than it did Zaraki, and Nnoitra isn't going to be a sitting duck, nor does Byakuya have the stamina threshold of Zaraki.
Post by phantomrant (1,289 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Nnoitra high diff. I highly doubt that Senzonzakura wouldn't be able to cut through his Hierro considering the sheer numbers of them, Byakuya's versatility with them, and enough speed to wear out Nnoitra. Eventually, his petals will be able to cut into him with techniques like Gokei and Senkei. Of course, that's base Nnoitra.

A Released Nnoitra will get nothing more than scratches. He'll just tank through Senbonzakura, catch Byakuya off guard, and tear him apart.

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Nnoitora take it without too much trouble, unless he fools around.

I will never consider Byakuya=Kenpachi

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe said:

So what would do if Kubo said that?

@321zigzag1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

So what would do if Kubo said that?

Then I have no choice to accept that dumb statement lol.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel