Byakuya vs Komamura vs soi fon vs Hitsugaya vs kenpachi

Topic started by Hirako_Fan on March 25, 2011. Last post by BuzzKillington 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,404 posts) See mini bio Level 15

not that much??? he got alot  stronger since the SS arc, unless your implying that SS arc ichigo isnt too far from zommari in terms of speed and strength. 

soi fon has no durability feats, her clones would be easily delt with by byakuya's shikai, and he'd  be able to block her shikai as aizen explained just like aizen did because his reiatsu is stronger than hers.... and based on the chart, byakuya is better than her in almost everything    
@MohsinMan99:
@Hirako_Fan:

not that much??? he got alot  stronger since the SS arc, unless your implying that SS arc ichigo isnt too far from zommari in terms of speed and strength. 

soi fon has no durability feats, her clones would be easily delt with by byakuya's shikai, and he'd  be able to block her shikai as aizen explained just like aizen did because his reiatsu is stronger than hers.... and based on the chart, byakuya is better than her in almost everything
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@FormerCrimsonKing: he never outspeed zommari he only countered one atack and later zommari released and the limitations of his release  and his arrogance were the reason he lost the fight.

lol you have absolutely no proof to say that byakuya has more reiatsu than soi fon to lets not get into that and even if that is the case unlees the difrence is great having more wont matter anything.

nope cause has you know to block his bankai you only need to be faster than byakuya and soi fon is clearly faster than him 2 hits bye bye. 
@Hirako_Fan:
he did outspeed him, when he was making clones of himself byakuya countered each of them with his own speed, and im more that sure zommari could beat soi fon, 

what feats do soi fon have to put her reiatsu up anywhere????  she has none, where as byakuya has quite a few 

all she has over him is speed 

and like i said, she has no durability feats whatsoever, 

she can swing and block his shikai all she wants, it wont make a differe due to byakuya spammind hado & kido spells to keep her occupied while he uses his shikai 

and like stated early, PROVE THAT SHE IS FASTER THAN HIM LIKE YOU SAY SHE IS
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Hirako_Fan said:
" @FormerCrimsonKing: he never outspeed zommari he only countered one atack and later zommari released and the limitations of his release  and his arrogance were the reason he lost the fight.  lol you have absolutely no proof to say that byakuya has more reiatsu than soi fon to lets not get into that and even if that is the case unlees the difrence is great having more wont matter anything. nope cause has you know to block his bankai you only need to be faster than byakuya and soi fon is clearly faster than him 2 hits bye bye.  "
From your own words: He did not out-speed Zommari but he countered it...... 
Same goes for Soi-fon.....she would be countered even if she could out-speed him and she seriously has no durability feats....

Also, from databooks
Byakuya Reiatsu=90
Soifon Reiatsu=60
Byakuya's Reiatsu is 1.5x times that of Soifon......
These ratings reflect each character's potential though rather than a measure of their strength.
Post by taichokage (12,626 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SuperperfectCell said:
" @Hirako_Fan:  Yet Ichigo manage to beat Kuchiki, so that means all those captains can tear kuchiki apart as well correct? (not counting kenpachi). "
No. In the manga Byakuya's feats are the best out of all the captains listed here except for Zaraki. Soifon got beat around by a mere fraccion (albeit, she was trying to gather info and Vega was probably the strongest fraccion.) and she is the only captain who was unable to defeat her espada opponent (once again albeit, it was Baraggan who she was fighting), Komamura also got slightly hurt by a fraccion (note, Soifon and Komamura are the only captains to be harmed by fraccion, Hitsugaya was hurt too but he was limited to only 20% of his power) and went bankai to defeat him (though admitedly he did beat him almost instantly after going bankai.) and previously when he fought Zaraki (with Tosen), he was bested in close range combat and did not force Zaraki to use his eye patch even after going bankai.

Zaraki > or = Byakuya > Toshiro > or = Soifon > Komamura is how it goes.
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage:
i know  was just replying to the dude that implyed the otehr captains (not counting Zaraki) are stronger then Kuchiki which is not true as you said.
@taichokage:
give hitsuguya 100 years, he would beat anyone listed...unless kenpachi learns bankai
@FormerCrimsonKing: for sure. His potential in bleach is second only to Ichigo's. I'd say that in a hundred years and probably much sooner, the only people he could not beat are Ichigo, Yamaji, Aizen and as you said, bankai Zaraki. Those two unlike the other 3 have a lot more potential ahead of them and they are already stronger than most of the others on this list.
@taichokage:
i just got this strange feeling that aizen is actually good and trying to help ichigo...maybe its jus me
@FormerCrimsonKing: I don't know if he's good now but I think that he may be a Crocodile-like or Gaara-like character and will come back and eventually be a force for good.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Toshiro gets taken out first, then soi fon, then Kenpachi then Komamura, I think Byakuya takes this. Only because Toshiro has the least experience, Soi fon's shikai wont be getting by Byakuya's speed, Kenpachi's rietsu No Komamura's pressure waves. At the same time I remember Byakuya having to use Bankai against Renji, someone like Komamura can give him trouble since he is far superior to Renji by far. In the end I don't really see how anyone is going to get past Byakuya's bankai, nor his vast eray of chantless kido spells. Kenpachi seems really overrated, aside from his kendo strike I don't see how he is taking out anyone pst Soi fon and Toshiro.

@Kurohige: Remember though that Komamura used bankai against Kenpachi and he did not even remove his patch. In other words Kenpachi after fighting and beating another captain, without kendo and without removing his eye patch was fighting on par with Komamura at his best. Komamura is in my opinion the weakest here. I agree that Soifon gets taken out second though and that Byakuya has a fair chance of winning.
Post by akatspada (47 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Byakuya > Kenpachi >=< Soi Fon > Hitsugaya > Komamura
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@FormerCrimsonKing:again he never outspeed he only countered one atack of his gemelos sonido(wich are pretty slow) with utsunemi-

again prove with scan Byakuyas superiority in reiatsu if you cant byakuya cant counter her shikai plain simple

she has hakuda,speed, better reactions,a more lethal shikai and more destructive power than byakuya.

doent matter none of byakuyas atack are capable of one shotting her while soi fons shikai can 2 shot him and her bankai 1 shot him.

funny thing is that byakuya cant use kido while he controls his bankai so try again.

it seems that you forget that a rusty youroichi with ichigo on her back  is already faster than byakuya and soi fon can blits her Common sense should tell you that soi fon is faster dude. 

@taichokage:Komamura did not needed his bankai to beat Pow that was pure overkill you are just trying to underrate him.
@Hirako_Fan: Soifon is better at hakuda and shunpo yes but Byakuya is better at kido and zanjutsu and has a greater reiatsu and he does not get angry in a battle like Soifon and is always calm and cool. Her supposed greater destruction is only capable of being used twice after which she is tremendously weakened, plus she needs prep for her bankai which she could not get in a fight with Byakuya. Her shikai is very deadly but it requires two hits and someone as fast as Byakuya can't be blitzed by the likes of Soifon, plus he could have used his shikai on her long before as his can be either close or long range. If he used gokei senbonzakura kageyoshi he probably could one shot her as it nearly killed the more durable Zommari,  plus once he uses it, there is pretty much no escape. You either are durable enough to tank it or you aren't. Also Shukei hakuteiken should one shot her too but I could understand him having difficulty in landing a strike on Soifon with it.

As for Komamura, you seemed to ignore my other post. He went bankai but still did not force a battle worn Zaraki into removing his eye patch let alone use kendo.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Komamura is the weak link here..his Bankai has a serious flaw.....
Hitsugaya rushes head on and dies quickly.....as always......his Bankai is also not noteworthy...
Soifon has a great shikai but a horrible Bankai....she doesn't have any durability feats at all...... She is supposed to be a ninja with high attack and speed but low defense......
Zaraki would probably kill all of them and without his eyepatch his reiatsu is unmatched by any these captains........He could probably negate Soifon's shikai........
Byakuya is as stated before.......The most likely winner here......
Post by shinjihirako123 (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage said:
" @Hirako_Fan: Soifon is better at hakuda and shunpo yes but Byakuya is better at kido and zanjutsu and has a greater reiatsu and he does not get angry in a battle like Soifon and is always calm and cool. Her supposed greater destruction is only capable of being used twice after which she is tremendously weakened, plus she needs prep for her bankai which she could not get in a fight with Byakuya. Her shikai is very deadly but it requires two hits and someone as fast as Byakuya can't be blitzed by the likes of Soifon, plus he could have used his shikai on her long before as his can be either close or long range. If he used gokei senbonzakura kageyoshi he probably could one shot her as it nearly killed the more durable Zommari,  plus once he uses it, there is pretty much no escape. You either are durable enough to tank it or you aren't. Also Shukei hakuteiken should one shot her too but I could understand him having difficulty in landing a strike on Soifon with it.   As for Komamura, you seemed to ignore my other post. He went bankai but still did not force a battle worn Zaraki into removing his eye patch let alone use kendo. "

yup
Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Byakua, by virtue of being the most versatile fighter would win. Knowing all the combatants, Kenpachi would go down first, simply because everyone else would probably gang up on him immediately.
Post by Halberdierv2 (1,288 posts) See mini bio Level 17
either Byakuya or Kenpachi. then again, SuiFeng does have a 2 hit kill bankai.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel