Byakuya vs Grimmjow

Topic started by Obito on Oct. 8, 2012. Last post by mypasswordis1234 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Obito (579 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Both will fight, seriously. 
No prep.  
Grimmjow starts at base form. 
No morals. 
Elimination via Death. 
Who wins?

Post by taichokage (15,438 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Interesting. Probably Grimmjow by a small margin. Byakuya barely lost to bankai Ichigo, but Grimmjow beat said version and only lost to Vizard Ichigo. Byakuya might have gotten stronger over the skip, but I didn't notice any real improvement. And Grimmjow probably got stronger too. Hence, I say Grimmjow with high difficulty.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Interesting battle... I want to say Grimmjow because Byakuya had trouble with a lower spada... but then he was able to do damage to release Yammy...

Grimmjoww on his release will go close range against Byakuya... and since Byakuya has the area were his Blossoms cannot reach.. I doubt he can beat Grimmjow... but Grimmeow wins with difficulty

Yeah, even of he were struck by Senbonzakura, it's not like it would have the same effect it did on the weaker Taukishima, who has no hierro or blute vene.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Going by normal logic, Grimmjow.

Going by Kubo troll logic, Byakuya.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ohgodwhy said:

Lol

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy said:

This.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@taichokage: Yes, I agree, I don't think the Blossoms will do good when Grimmjow has his hierro for high defense.

His release will grant him the win.

Post by katanalauncher (554 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Post time skip Byakuya wins, pre time skip Grimmjow wins med-high difficulty.

Post by phantomrant (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Grimmjow with high difficulty.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Byakuya could cause a lot of damage to Yammi, who is far more durable than Grimmjow. And Grimmjow doesn't know that "close range weak point". I think Byakuya would win.

Yammy might have been more powerful but nothing suggests better durability. Kenny and Byakuya easily took pieces of Yammy off, But Ichigo who was at least stronger than Byakuya at that point, didn't manage that with Grimmjow.
Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Ichigo fought versus Yammy, and he may wasn't at full power, but he shot a strong getsuga t. toward Yammy. And it was useless. Kenny and Byakuya proved that they strong, not that Yammy is weak. I think Yammy number 0 espada for reason....

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel