Byakuya Kuchiki vs Kenpachi Zaraki

Topic started by FLCL1 on Nov. 6, 2009. Last post by takashichea 1 week, 5 days ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

debate

i dont think this was made tho

MOD EDIT: Match will be fought under Default Battle Conditions since the maker of this thread hasn't been around in a while. -Dream

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1: we did this three times

one rein made it before
somebody else made it
then you
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: we did this three times  one rein made it before somebody else made it then you "

.................................................................oops XD ok who won
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: we did this three times  one rein made it before somebody else made it then you "
.................................................................oops XD ok who won "
who else, the owner of KFC
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
.................................................................oops XD ok who won "
who else, the owner of KFC "

sw33t XD thx and...... 

LOCK!!!!
  @FLCL1: 
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@FLCL1: You were the last one to comment in this thread, so it surprises me that you don't remember. As I mentioned there, the two of them are currently fighting in the anime, and it will give all of us a good chance to look at some of their abilities head to head. Kenpachi already had a chance to kill Byakuya but chose not to for Kenpachi reasons.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
Pfft, LOL! sorry, i cant get my profile back for some reason.
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
Pfft, LOL! sorry, i cant get my profile back for some reason. "
that's strange, byakuya never go up a giant hollow arm to stab said hollow in the face, while ken.....
@cfatalis said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
Pfft, LOL! sorry, i cant get my profile back for some reason. "
that's strange, byakuya never go up a giant hollow arm to stab said hollow in the face, while ken..... "
haha, seriously.
@sinister_noob_incarnate:
"   @FLCL1: 
"
i mean, cmon, who else would did that, that pic actually go to my crazy awesome list
kenpachi rocks motha fuckus
@AgentJ said:
" @FLCL1: You were the last one to comment in this thread, so it surprises me that you don't remember. As I mentioned there, the two of them are currently fighting in the anime, and it will give all of us a good chance to look at some of their abilities head to head. Kenpachi already had a chance to kill Byakuya but chose not to for Kenpachi reasons. "

i was off for a whille XP
Post by joseph619 (506 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bump! I think Kenpachi wins :D

Post by taichokage (16,193 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@joseph619: There are more recent versions of this. This one is 5 years outdated.

Post by tiraomoz (280 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Besides ichigo and shinsui,Zaraki should be the stronger than every other shinigami at this point not sure about ukitake.He was stronger than some captain even when he didn't know his zanpaktous name.I can't wait to see him fully use Nozarashi's power

@taichokage: I know, however not much have changed so this thread can still continue. Probably in Zaraki's favour more than before (not a mismatch however)

Post by taichokage (16,193 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@joseph619: A gigantic amount has changed really. 5 years and 2 months ago would've been the end of 2009. Back then Aizen was still the main threat. He's been replaced twice over by Ginjo then Yhwach. Back then, Ken had no shikai and Byakuya wasn't upgraded either.

@taichokage: I'm talking about power difference between Byakuya and Kenpachi. Kenpachi has become stronger. Of course the plot has advanced in 5 years lol

Post by Dream (8,610 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@taichokage: Any involving the current versions of both characters?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel