Byakuya Kuchiki vs Kenpachi Zaraki

Topic started by FLCL1 on Nov. 6, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

debate 

i dont think this was made tho
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1: we did this three times

one rein made it before
somebody else made it
then you
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: we did this three times  one rein made it before somebody else made it then you "

.................................................................oops XD ok who won
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: we did this three times  one rein made it before somebody else made it then you "
.................................................................oops XD ok who won "
who else, the owner of KFC
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
.................................................................oops XD ok who won "
who else, the owner of KFC "

sw33t XD thx and...... 

LOCK!!!!
  @FLCL1: 
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@FLCL1: You were the last one to comment in this thread, so it surprises me that you don't remember. As I mentioned there, the two of them are currently fighting in the anime, and it will give all of us a good chance to look at some of their abilities head to head. Kenpachi already had a chance to kill Byakuya but chose not to for Kenpachi reasons.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
Pfft, LOL! sorry, i cant get my profile back for some reason.
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
Pfft, LOL! sorry, i cant get my profile back for some reason. "
that's strange, byakuya never go up a giant hollow arm to stab said hollow in the face, while ken.....
@cfatalis said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
Pfft, LOL! sorry, i cant get my profile back for some reason. "
that's strange, byakuya never go up a giant hollow arm to stab said hollow in the face, while ken..... "
haha, seriously.
@sinister_noob_incarnate:
"   @FLCL1: 
"
i mean, cmon, who else would did that, that pic actually go to my crazy awesome list
kenpachi rocks motha fuckus
@AgentJ said:
" @FLCL1: You were the last one to comment in this thread, so it surprises me that you don't remember. As I mentioned there, the two of them are currently fighting in the anime, and it will give all of us a good chance to look at some of their abilities head to head. Kenpachi already had a chance to kill Byakuya but chose not to for Kenpachi reasons. "

i was off for a whille XP
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel