Byakuya Kuchiki vs Captain Buggy

Topic started by Nerx on March 5, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 12 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@ReiKai: Lightning to the head and a super cannonball in the face. Uhh... no
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@ReiKai said:
"I don't find One Piece enjoyable. so no, definitely not. Though I have kept up with Bleach. And still, Buggy can't even begin to compare to Byakuya's speed. Besides, a Shinigami's weapon of choice, the Zanpakutou (aka Soul Slayer) is named such for a reason. After all, Shinigami and Hollows are spirit beings, as such normal weapons and objects can't hurt or even touch them unless they make themselves 'tangible'. Just by this should mean Buggy can't even touch him. Though for fairness he should, but regardless, nothing stops Byakuya from using a murder spell right in Buggy's face and killing him instantly."

For once, I'll have to agree with you ReiKai... I think Byakuya will win.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @ReiKai said:
"I don't find One Piece enjoyable. so no, definitely not. Though I have kept up with Bleach. And still, Buggy can't even begin to compare to Byakuya's speed. Besides, a Shinigami's weapon of choice, the Zanpakutou (aka Soul Slayer) is named such for a reason. After all, Shinigami and Hollows are spirit beings, as such normal weapons and objects can't hurt or even touch them unless they make themselves 'tangible'. Just by this should mean Buggy can't even touch him. Though for fairness he should, but regardless, nothing stops Byakuya from using a murder spell right in Buggy's face and killing him instantly."
For once, I'll have to agree with you ReiKai... I think Byakuya will win. "
I agree that Byakuya is a likely winner, but anyone who hasn't payed attention is likely selling Buggy short. Im not totally clear on the details but he was a member of Shanks crew at one point.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@AgentJ said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
" @ReiKai said:
For once, I'll have to agree with you ReiKai... I think Byakuya will win. "
I agree that Byakuya is a likely winner, but anyone who hasn't payed attention is likely selling Buggy short. Im not totally clear on the details but he was a member of Shanks crew at one point.
"

Well bro, my last seeing of Buggy was in the begining of the series, so I have deff not kept up on OP... So my opinion could be.. Outdated, per se
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
BUGGS RAW BUT IM AFRAID THAT FIGHTS A RAPE WAITING TO HAPPEN :(
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel