Byakuya Kuchiki vs Captain Buggy

Topic started by Nerx on March 5, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Nerx said:
"Yeah so basically Byakuya wins but ONLY with his KIDOU
"

yep
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
What if buggy becomes a hollow? won't that be fun
Post by e_b_c (69 posts) See mini bio Level 5
dosnt one of byakua's bankai forms slow down time because he could take buggys head in that case and run away
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Byakuya for the freakin win
e_b_c said:
"dosnt one of byakua's bankai forms slow down time because he could take buggys head in that case and run away
"
A talking annoyed head at that point , which can bite Byakuya at the crotch

geraldthesloth said:
"Byakuya for the freakin win
"
Pretty boy wins via kido

Post by myPie (14 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Byakuya wins this with hardly any effort. Normal swords and knives could cut Buggy. Byakuya's sword isn't normal. When turned Bankai, it would turn into thousands of pedals that could effectively kill Buggy. His Bankai is an omnidirectional attack. Killing Buggy won't be a problem. And Buggy can't get close to the captain. Speed, strength, power is far below average for Buggy.
myPie said:
"Byakuya wins this with hardly any effort. Normal swords and knives could cut Buggy. Byakuya's sword isn't normal. When turned Bankai, it would turn into thousands of pedals that could effectively kill Buggy. His Bankai is an omnidirectional attack. Killing Buggy won't be a problem. And Buggy can't get close to the captain. Speed, strength, power is far below average for Buggy. "
In an ACTUAL battle that would prove to be true, but in a crossover... that would be diffrent
Post by myPie (14 posts) See mini bio Level 1
And YOU are fanwanking, right?
myPie said:
"And YOU are fanwanking, right? "
fanwanking? i am a fan of Portgas. D Ace damnit...

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
buggy does not heal, he puts himself together.
so i guess a powerful kido would burn him.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hiei_hyabusha said:
"use his bankai slice him into thousands of pieces then when he's putting himself back together use Kidou i doubt he would survive in that state "

Dude he could easily survive that. I watched FoxBox when I was 12, too. Buggy would put himself back together in an instant.
Buggy stands a chance
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Nerx said:
"Buggy stands a chance"

I think so too... So, you finally passed up Hiei_hyabusha
@DJSNuva1: Woohoo
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I believe Buggy's power was that you can't cut and/or slash him to death. That says nothing about Byakuya using Kido spells to blow him away or stick him in a box like he did with Rukia to protect her. Either way, Buggy is completely outmatched in every way.

Anyway, you want Ban-kai? I gives youse a bankai!

@ReiKai: Kidou will blow him but seeing the durability of people on the OP universe i disagree. ashed yes but dead , hell no
Buggy's not so durable. He's an early-on villain and he's got nothing on the likes of the Gotei 13.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@ReiKai said:
" Buggy's not so durable. He's an early-on villain and he's got nothing on the likes of the Gotei 13. "
Apparantly you haven't been keeping up with the manga. 
I don't find One Piece enjoyable. so no, definitely not. Though I have kept up with Bleach. And still, Buggy can't even begin to compare to Byakuya's speed. Besides, a Shinigami's weapon of choice, the Zanpakutou (aka Soul Slayer) is named such for a reason. After all, Shinigami and Hollows are spirit beings, as such normal weapons and objects can't hurt or even touch them unless they make themselves 'tangible'. Just by this should mean Buggy can't even touch him. Though for fairness he should, but regardless, nothing stops Byakuya from using a murder spell right in Buggy's face and killing him instantly.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel