Byakuya Kuchiki vs Captain Buggy

Topic started by Nerx on March 5, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
The Sakura Swordsman vs the Un-cut able

Him
Him

Against

HIM
HIM

One of these guys are totally out of reach of  Walter C. Dornez, guess who?
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Buggy dies in epic rapestomp
How does Byakuya even cut the man? buggy is immune to the swordsmanship due to the devil fruit and they are not fighting near any water...

As for the kidou e.g Byakuya's lightning, Buggy did survive a direct hit prior to Grand line
use his bankai slice him into thousands of pieces then when he's putting himself back together use Kidou i doubt he would survive in that state
The slices would not hurt and what they do to people in Impel Down would be more painful than anything pretty boy can dish out.

Plus *maybe* he can reattach them automatically
the slices wont hurt him but the kidou will and i doubt buggy can reattach faster then Byakuya can attack
But knowing the high durability of general characters in the OP-verse it won't be a quick battle, buggy learns haki (highly improbable0 and that might give an advantage
Post by Calaveras (79 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Since when did Byakuya needs to go Banki to stop soneone like him? If swords don't work, he could always bind him with demonic magic. Or just punch him hard enough to knock him dead.
Calaveras said:
"Since when did Byakuya needs to go Banki to stop soneone like him? If swords don't work, he could always bind him with demonic magic. Or just punch him hard enough to knock him dead.
"

or he could do that.lol
Can Byakuya fight adequately at H2H, i am using stereotypes here, can a pretty boy throw a decent punch?

won't pretty boy damage his nails, won't pretty boy mess his hair?

magic will probably work but pretty boy only has few in his arsenal

some binding, red shot and the lightning thing

tell me more abt his kidou
Clearly you know nothing about samurais. Samurai's are more then just sword wielding thugs. It would be ridiculous if all you can do is wield a sword but doesn't know how to punch. Just read vagabond.
not true Byakuya  is a mater kidou user he knows alot of high powered kidous every kidou used in the show he knows. he also has flash step. and wont buggy die if stabed in the heart or brain.
Calaveras said:
"Clearly you know nothing about samurais. Samurai's are more then just sword wielding thugs. It would be ridiculous if all you can do is wield a sword but doesn't know how to punch. Just read vagabond.
"

Yes i get your point, read Vegabond a bit, Champloo, Afro Samurai and Samurai X however i have never seen him fight with his actual fists... and he isn't one of the heavy hitters in the Soul Society

hiei_hyabusha
said:
"not true Byakuya  is a mater kidou user he knows alot of high powered kidous every kidou used in the show he knows. he also has flash step. and wont buggy die if stabed in the heart or brain."
his fruit makes Buggy virtually immune to stabbing, slashing, cutting and cleaving attacks...

he can even apply this power to his wang, so crotch cuts won't surprise him

Flash steps + blitzing with a sword wont do much

but i fully agree with the magic , however i haven seen anything fancy yet

all he needs is low level kidou buggys just a normal dude with super strength and powers fire are lighting would kill him.
Just exactly how is Buggy going to hurt Byakuya?
Calaveras said:
"Just exactly how is Buggy going to hurt Byakuya?
"

forget hit  how is buggy even going to see byakuya?
hiei_hyabusha said:
"all he needs is low level kidou buggys just a normal dude with super strength and powers fire are lighting would kill him."
True but he''s been shot with cannons and LUFFY ,it will work but not instantaneously

as for the speed factor that is Byakuya's advantage, so it is so far in Byakuya's favor by blitzing + high-level kidou

buggy wont even be able to hurt him also whats he going to do stab him with one of those knifes

Yeah so basically Byakuya wins but ONLY with his KIDOU
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel