Byakuya Kuchicki vs Hatake Kakashi.

Topic started by The_Entity_Who on Nov. 25, 2011. Last post by MohsinMan99 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by The_Entity_Who (9 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Once upon a time, Byakuya is sipping tea and chilling in his little pond.

Talking to his favorite Koi fishes.

Suddenly, three random ninja students appeared and one of them falls in the pond squashing Byakuya's favorite Koi named Ichi.

The students apologizes, saying that they were in a mission but got lost, Byakuya's vision went red after seeing his helpless Koi, instantly killing one of the students, the other one incapacitated while the last one is crying his pants off.

Kakashi appears then saw one of his students asking for explanation.

Byakuya ignores, killing another student.

Kakashi needs no explanation then went to his instincts.

No prep time.

Byakuya's flight ability is disabled.

Morals off.

Wins via death.

Current Byakuya and Kakashi.

Thoughts?

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

My thought is that Kakashi goes down as quickly as the students. Not even kamui can prevent the speedblitz Byakuya will inflict on him.

Kakashi has sharingan. Will he know Byakuya's next move?

Post by Dream (7,603 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
@GIRUGAMESH: Agreed. Even with Sharingan, I highly doubt Kakashi has the reflexes to halt a speedblitz from Byakuya.
Post by taichokage (13,233 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Byakuya is simply more powerful in every field. Kamui is the only thing that has a chance of working against him and he is still massively faster than Kakashi so it would probably do no good.

I did this battle on some other forums. And most of them are convinced that Kakashi can take out Byakuya. Kakashi is winning due to fanbase since most of them are Narutards. [Lmao sorry for the term]

So here's some of their arguments why kakashi wins:

1. Strategy. byakuya has either little to none of it. Speed. Yes byakuya is fast, but his skills require him to stop and wave his arms or whatever. Kakashi has no need of stopping. They say Byakuya wins only in his fights because of hi sarcasm.

2. Genjutsu

3. If Byakuya catches Kakashi, it'll just be his Kagebunshin[clones] while Kakashi is hiding. Kakashi is known to this tactic.

4. Kakashi can open first gate[?]. So he can keep up Byakuya's speed[?]

Some of the remaining fanbase arguments are just fanbase opinions.

@The_Entity_Who said:

I did this battle on some other forums. And most of them are convinced that Kakashi can take out Byakuya. Kakashi is winning due to fanbase since most of them are Narutards. [Lmao sorry for the term]

So here's some of their arguments why kakashi wins:

1. Strategy. byakuya has either little to none of it. Speed. Yes byakuya is fast, but his skills require him to stop and wave his arms or whatever. Kakashi has no need of stopping. They say Byakuya wins only in his fights because of hi sarcasm.

2. Genjutsu

3. If Byakuya catches Kakashi, it'll just be his Kagebunshin[clones] while Kakashi is hiding. Kakashi is known to this tactic.

4. Kakashi can open first gate[?]. So he can keep up Byakuya's speed[?]

Some of the remaining fanbase arguments are just fanbase opinions.

Ah, this made my day, thanks for the post :D

It's funny because all of the above arguments are made redundant by speedblitz; clearly none of the narutards (yes you can call them that) understand it.

1. Kakashi is more strategic and more intelligent, I will give him that. But the said blitz will not require him to "wave his arms"; it will be a case of appearing behind Kakashi and stabbing him.

2. Sorry, how will he be using genjutsu when he lacks the sufficient time to realize what's going on, let alone use any techniques?

3. Well no, because he won't be able to make shadow clones in time (see above point); the only way that argument would have any ground is if Kakashi had prep time, which he does not.

4. You were right to put those question marks in; both of them are wrong. He cannot open gates and even if he could, he would need to resort to at least gate 7. But of course even if he could open gates, he won't have the time to do so, as Byakuya will be too busy running him through with his sword.

And FYI, the only person who wins using sarcasm is Chandler from Friends. I know these weren't your arguments, but those guys have got it totally wrong. But hey, those are probably the sorts of people who think that Minato could beat Aizen.

^

That's actually what I've been posting. Speedblitz alone can overwhelm Kakashi.

Someone even mentioned that shinigami's source of power are only from their swords.[Zanpaktou] LMAO.

I've been already posting counters that Byakuya can perform.

Namely Kidos, which is enough to disable Kakashi. LMAO.

Source of power from their zanpakutou? I guess they never saw Yamamoto vs Wonderweiss and never heard of the arrancar or the death squad, as typically they prefer to use melee combat over weapons. Undoubtedly the zanpakutou make them stronger but they are not the shinigami nor the arrancars' sole source of power.
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

i agree about intelligence. not sure about experience. kakashi is 500 years to young for byakuya. experience will beat intelligence anytime, in my opinion.

Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@sinxism: meh i disagree with that...Ichigo is 500 years younger than Byakuya...and he beat him

having said that, Byakuya wins for reasons stated above, he's faster, stronger, has more effective attacks, and more durable

@ sharingan-eyes: That's because ichigo is a prodigy among prodigies. He achieved power enough to rival Aizen's in a matter or months while other elite shinigami are centuries old and fall quite short of that, let alone non-seated officers and lower seated officers. The only other shinigami confirmed to be on that level is Yamamoto, and we are talking about a 2000+ year old shinigami. Comparing Kakashi to ichigo in terms of power and potential is somewhat illogical, despite the much smaller age gap.

@sinxism: I'd have to disagree, IMO experience will falter in the face of genius.

Itachi-level intelligence>>Onoki-level experience

Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@sharingan_eyes: ichigo is a non factor. ichigo is the hero of the show- nobody wants him to die yet. beside , nobody beats byakuya in a fight(manga) beside ichigo . if you put ichigo againts kakashi - im pretty sure ichigo can beat kakashi in a heart beat.

@GIRUGAMESH: can i ask you " whose smarter Naruto or Neji " and there's more fight like that experience vs genius. so i have to disagree to you. experience > intelligence by not that much , its like putting a guy with full of knowledge in boxing without experience against an experienced boxer in a ring.

im still going for byakuya since his way faster , powerful , have more experience.

(PLUS) it will be over in a second since there is no moral and no prep. byakuya does'nt need his bankai actually.

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Byakuya with utterly ease

@sinxism: ...that makes no sense.

Naruto doesn't have a massively greater level of experience than Neji. He crushes Neji because he's a goddam powerhouse, not because of experience.

Genius is far more than just knowledge...using your analogy, it would be more like putting 2 guys in a ring. The experienced one will have knowledge and...well, experience in the ring, but the genius will have the smarts and the ingenuity to pull off attacks the experienced boxer has never seen before (he could think outside the box, or ring, as it were). Besides, the ring puts the genius at a disadvantage; in a different environment the genius would be better able to use his surroundings to his advantage.

And yes, Byakuya still wins.

Some of their arguments:

1. The reason that Kakashi will win is because of his Sharingan and Tracking Skills. He can "see" Byakuya's next move.

2. When Byakuya attacks/stab kakashi, it'll just be an electric clone [bunshin] that stuns byakuya while kakashi uses raikiri then kamui.

3. How can Byakuya dodge Kakashi if he can't feel him. Look at what happen to Kakuzu, Kakashi attacked him at the back without Kakuzu realizing what's going on.

4. Another Hide Technique of kakashi.

@The_Entity_Who: Fanboys gonna whine. Those arguments are all so stupid I'm not even going to bother. Hopefully nobody here will be stupid enough to take them seriously.

LOL. I'm the only one defending Byakuya on the other battle thread.

They keep on saying that kakashi can take down byakuya with his lightning shadow clone. next is raikiri, then kamui.

Kakashi has the skills to assasinate byakuya.

Byakuya is fast indeed, but what's the use of speed if you don't have a strategy.

They always bring the "hiding down in the soil" tactic.

And they always forget that it's a random encounter.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

On what basis is everyone saying that Byakuya is faster and will win by speedblitz? Is it that Mach 9.4 calc?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel