byakuran & xanxus vs Kizaru & aokiji

Topic started by shinjihirako123 on April 18, 2011. Last post by FormerCrimsonKing 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by shinjihirako123 (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9

intan off

who wins?

Post by taichokage (12,621 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Actually intangibility doesn't have to be off. Xanxus could petrify them regardless. Byakuran could summon the ghost which is also an intangible monster and it could take care of things. Team KHR wins.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,404 posts) See mini bio Level 15

he cant summon ghost, ghost was only there because byakuran got him from another paralell workd and brou brought him to his world....he was another byakuran frm another wrld

Post by taichokage (12,621 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
"

he cant summon ghost, ghost was only there because byakuran got him from another paralell workd and brou brought him to his world....he was another byakuran frm another wrld

"
That is true but he managed to get Ghost to his world via his power in the first place, plus it is part of his power set now that Ghost is in his world (well technically Ghost was absorbed but it is part of his "original" power set.) Plus I don't think they would need Ghost in order to win it would just be easier with it.

yea i dont think so either...even without bester

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I say team OP , sure the other team has hax powers but can they cooperate well?

Xan can petrify them but aokji can turn him into a popsicle and break him as well
@Nerx:
aokiji is ice, and they both use fire, xanxus's sky flame of wrath would evaporate aokiji....byakuran would cancel out all of kizaru's attacks with white applause
Post by shinjihirako123 (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9

i say the admirals win with mid diff
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
the admirals will win argument finished
@acarter:
wat? lol....care to elaborate?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel