B.W. Championship Prelims Battle 1

Topic started by Galenbeta on Aug. 1, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Watch this@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: see shunsui awesomeness
also you'regn character speed is not very specific because i checked wiki. Also the cyborgs can't see his movements cause their speed and reactions are not on that level. But Shunsui would be able to see his movemwnt and SSS would be moving with 1,000 pound weights on his feet going against Shunsui full force spiritual pressure. As with Kenpachi unless SSS can match his level of spirit energy he's not cutting Shunsui spirit energy shielding

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,283 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Galenbeta: Yah, because we all know wiki's are so reliable. I could post Shunsui lost to a monkey in a banana throwing contest, does that make it true? No. Genos was able to keep up with the Sea King, and probably would have beaten him if he hand't gone to save the child.

As you can see here, Genos blasts him through rows of buildings. Almost instantly after that the Sea King returns and rips his arm off.

Coyote Stark's ceros were roughly building-level in destructive capacity. As seen in the above scans Genos is at that level as well.

Shunsui's flash-step is also for bursts of speed, keep that in mind. It's not constant. SSS speed however IS constant, as seen in the scans where he's going around Saitama at rapid speeds.

SSS was capable of fighting them on equal - higher terms. His speed was still enough for them not to be able to even hit him.(With the exception of being grabbed once by the Sea King in his true form. However he was able to escape it without the Sea King even noticing until he opened his hand.)

As I mentioned earlier, he can make 10 clones. So it's not just one you have to worry about.

SSS also has explosive shuriken and kunai to go with his sword.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: SSS is not cutting Kyoraku since his attacks lack the amount of spirit energy needed to wound a Captain in fact Head Captain. not to mention even though i always do that if SSS get's within a certain range of Kyoraku he could be crush by his captain level riatsu

And some wiki's are reliable because when explaining abillities they give examples which support the statement

Post by SMXLR8 (7,191 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@Galenbeta: really ? why?

@SMXLR8: Cause some body doesn't like it when evidence stares him in the face

Post by SMXLR8 (7,191 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@Galenbeta: ok

@Galenbeta: Evidence? You mean everything I post? You posted one 'feat', and it was an amv. Everything else you brought was statement. You're really going to bring in the 'spirit crush'? If so, I'm done. Things like that are usually removed for debates because of all the trouble it brings. "Your character lacks spirit energy so you can't hurt him." It's things like that that start arguments because it's a no limits fallacy. If you're really going to use it I quit, not going to debate against someone who's using such a cheap bailout to win.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Excuse me if your character is not hax. Anyway too many chains can make a beast angry.@SMXLR8: Thank you

Voting is open then.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,627 posts) See mini bio Level 10

That is some garbage artwork.

@CerusSerenade: Mine? Yah, I had to use scans from the non-finished/detailed version because the more detailed manga isn't anywhere close to being at the point the Onepunch-Man (ONE) is at.

I guess i win LSSH and you gave me a good work out. I have learned a lesson from this that i will employ in my other matches

@Galenbeta: Hmm? You're not doing voting? That's usually how the winner is decided. By saying "I'm done" I meant I was ready to go to voting.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: the other match was ended by vote it was ended when one character was proven better than the other and both agreed. We could go a round 2 if you like but it would be done like a play by play scenario.

@Galenbeta: The point of these things is to see who made a better case for their side and have people vote on who they think did better. It's not supposed to be until both participants agree on who would win. Each person is supposed to make their cases on why their character would win and back it up with evidence. After both sides are done, other people vote on who made the better case. It's usually 5-10 votes to decide a winner.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Like i said my tourneys are some what diffrent from others you see'my tourney invovles a different way of going at the things. I wanted this to go by a play by play scenario where each participant would back up certain things and actionnsdvb with facts and scans or whatever. Mine invovles more imagination than just putting all the feats on the table and having people vote

anyway i am pretty sure i won so i am going on ahead and starting the next round

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel