B.W. Championship Prelims Battle 1

Topic started by Galenbeta on Aug. 1, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Galenbeta: Shunsui Kyoraku vs. LegendarySuperSaiyanHulk:Speed of Sound Sonic

Battle on Sokyoku Hill

No Special Rules

@Legendary_Super_Saiyan_Hulk

Post by SMXLR8 (7,190 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Good luck to both of you

@Legendary_Super_Saiyan_Hulk: You get the first move

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,283 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Galenbeta: It will be assumed Shunsui can be seen right? Also, there's no 'spirit crush' in play correct?

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: You're character should be able to see Shunsui. I thought only Yamma can spirit crush

@Galenbeta: No, anyone with significantly higher spiritual pressure can(E.g. Kenny, espada in the real world)

As my character's name would suggest, speed is a big thing for him.

Here's him getting the better of the Sea-King.

Wow, wtf. It didn't do anything I wanted. All my text is gone and the images are placed together x. x

*Ahem* anyway... the scans above are parts of his fights with the Sea-King. Easily out-speeding him as well as escaping his grip with relatively no damage. The rest are his fight with Genos, who couldn't so much as touch him. In this fight you can also see he uses after-images.

The only person to actually prove himself faster than SSS is Saitama, and he(Saitama) possibly has FTL reactions.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: He is fast but only in human terms. I get it that he leaves after images and so does Ichigo and Shunsui is faster than Ichigo so i say SSS and Shunsui can match speeds with one another though Shunsui'S spiritual pressure may slow him down a bit

@Galenbeta: I wouldn't say he's fast "only in human terms', as Genos is a cyborg, with a good amount of power and ability. SSS managed to easily avoid his attacks as well as the Sea-Kings. Both of which are very fast and destructive. Saitama has also 1-hit a good sized meteor among other things. The manga's standards are not at 'human' level.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: I see so SSS can definently match speed with Kyoraku but as in the beginning assuming SSS has the skills to adapt to it at all. SSS will be slowed down by the weight of Kyorakou spiritual pressure and that's only if he doesn't put much power in his pressure. Kyorakou is definenntly faster than Ichigo and can cover more distance in his flash step

@Galenbeta: Covering more distance =/= reaction speeds. Two completely different things. The only good showing of Shunsui is with his fight with Coyote, besides that isn't he almost featless? He's never been that impressive anytime I've seen him.(Hoping that will change in the next chapters). We're really going to take the spiritual pressure into this? Stuff like that is usually taken out of tournaments or similar events.(Also, you should remember to use feats/scans. They speak louder than words.)

SSS is a very skilled assassin/ninja and very competent fighter. The color-game of Shunsui might catch him by surprise for a moment, but he will surely get the hang of it.

Here he is blitzing the Paradise Group(A bunch of people in enhanced battle-suits.) They can't even react to him breezing through and slicing their heads off.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: I admit distance thing i just wanted to show off but make your first movee and see if Shunsui is truly featless and not to mention a flight advantage

@Galenbeta: I posted feats to show some of my character's speed. What he is going to do is cut Shunsui's head off. And I never said Shunsui was featless, I said he was near featless. The only real fight he had(on panel) was against Stark.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Shunsui and SSS a probably equal in terms of speed

What do you mean distance has nothing to do with speed. If he could cover a few districts in one flash step that means he's super fast and probably faster than SSS. If he tries to blitz Shnusui he would just blitz him

Are we gonna talk about feats all day because you're starting to bore. All you're guy is speed and i bet Shunsui reactiojns are better than his cause Shunsui was able to dodge Starks Cero Metrella without losing his hat and he dodge Starks surprise cero without gesture without ruining his clothes

@Galenbeta: Post feats to support this? That's the whole point of these type of things. Feats need to be brought here to discuss, you can't just say 'they're the same speed' without bringing evidence to support it.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,190 posts) See mini bio Level 16

feats are everything just saying

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: I think you should reread my earlier post cause i put an example of Shunsui's speed and reaction time right there

@Galenbeta: I don't see anything but statements .-.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: you're acting like you have never seen him against Stark so you should know his feats already and i don't have to go to the wiki and copy paste his feats

@Galenbeta: The point of these is to see which side better represented the case for their character winning, if you don't post feats then what is for the voters to judge on? Just your word?

And from the fight against Stark, I'd still say that SSS should be faster. Genos's movements couldn't be seen by the #1 spot B-class hero, and Genos couldn't see SSS movements.

Shown here:

And then here, Genos saying he can't see SSS movements:

(Yes, they were in the previous scans, but I posted them like this so it would be easier to see.)

He can also make 10 clones to combat you as well:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel