B.W. Champ round 1 battle 2

Topic started by Galenbeta on Aug. 8, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ultimate Hero 406: Yamamoto vs. CerusSerenade: Ciel

Rule

• Yamma is no longer nerfed
  • no knowledge except that you uave to cut her brain to kill Ceil
  • Bankai allowed
  • Speeds are back to normal
  • Start in bankai
  • Yamma has enhanced reflexes and speed equal to Ciel
  • No ex magic except the 7th Scripture
  • Black Keys can't pin down shadows

Battle at the Phantomhive manor

Win via death

Post by SMXLR8 (7,189 posts) See mini bio Level 16

good look to you both

Post by CerusSerenade (2,623 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Bloodlusted or no?

If Bloodlusted Ciel will probably take this. She won't hesitate to use Roa's magic, which includes using EX level skills.

EX is a rank given to things like Avalon, EA, and Ionioi Hetairoi. She can effectively spam them blood lusted.

So Ciel wins?

K.

Edit time

You should equalize speed or else Yama will get blitzed, bloodlusted Ciel is stronger than Arcueid at 30% of her strength.

@CerusSerenade: Which is why i left spirit pressure on which should make moving in a certain range of him harder. Yamma's even though he only showed it off against Wonderweiss is pretty tough with hakuda. That was out of order anyway h can't fully crush her to death but he can weigh her down with his pressure

@Galenbeta: Then she spams black keys from afar. They are weak conceptual weapons and since she's going to be faster than Yama he will die to them.

@CerusSerenade: i hate when you all think just bbecuase it's type moon that they are superior. You're clearly underestimating Yamma's reaction speed and he could sheild himself in flames or deflect them with his sword

@Galenbeta: I know she's superior because Arcueid at 30% has some pretty good feats, and it's stated in the game itself in Powered Ciel's description that she's stronger than Arcueid at 30% of her strength.

Wouldn't you agree that Yamamoto wouldn't withstand an Enuma Elish from Gilgamesh? Ciel can create the same rank of magic as the rank Ea and Avalon hold, that rank being EX. Yama gets annihilated.

Wouldn't you agree that he can't survive the moon being dropped on him? Full Power Ciel is stated to be stronger than 30% Arcueid by Word of God.

This has nothing to do with her being from Type-Moon, it's that she has feats and statements, and those trump what Yama has done.

But please, go on and assume that I'm just wanking Type-Moon, it makes you look so much smarter than myself, even though it makes you look like an ass.

edit time

@Galenbeta: Black keys are her main melee weapons. The only other main weapon she has left is her 7th holy scripture (powerful weapon which would still be able to blitz Yama, but it's a rifle with a spike) and her magic (EX level comparable to EA and Avalon)

Even with all those nerfs Ciel still takes this.

If you still need to nerf Ciel after all that then Just consider it a victory for Ciel and then continue. you don't nerf a character until the other characters wins, that's just bad sportsmanship.

Lastly Ultimate Hero hasn't even provided his side, he needs to get in here and say something or he forfeits.

@CerusSerenade: You forget that Yamma is keeping a lot of spiritual pressure in the area around him so as soon as he enters the zone ciel will be a speed less than Yamma and her 7th Scripture only works against unholy beings

The keys are preferrably use as ranged weapons. Isn't 7th a ranged weapon

@Galenbeta: No, the 7th holy scripture woks on everything, otherwise it wouldn't work on Arcueid, as True Ancestors aren't vampiric, but beings of nature. Shiki also stated that if he was hit by it his soul would disperse, meaning that it works on humans as well.

Ciel has been known to use the black keys for melee combat.

Yes, the 7th holy scripture is a rifle, but it has a spike for impalement.

I also find it funny that you're allowing for Yama's bankai which is more than large city in range, but won't let Ciel do anything but come in with melee attacks and the ban all of her weapons and skills. You see that if you let Ciel use any of her skills she wins, which means that overall Ciel is just better, there is nothing more to be done, Yama loses this, anyone else would say the same thing, and since Ultimate refuses to come on here and post, it should be considered forfeit.

Start the next round.

it's your turn and your about to be DQ from this

Edit Time

Yamamoto still gets crushed by Black Key spam and EX level magic.

@CerusSerenade: He reflexes are equal he could dodge all of that and all he has to do is set the manor a blaze and he has a smokescreen and his pressure would obliterate the black keys

No more black keys

OMG stop the editing please

@Galenbeta: Yamato will not be dodging every single ex level lightning magic, and inanimate objects are not affected by spiritual crush, especially not ones made to kill supernatural beings.

Good job nerfing Ciel so it's not even Ciel anymore.

I'm done here, this is obvious "I don't like Ciel so I will nerf her until she can't do anything" bias so I'm done entertaining your garbage.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel