Buuhan vs Sodam Yat

Topic started by Gohan974 on Sept. 30, 2013. Last post by takashichea 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Gohan974 (65 posts) See mini bio Level 7
caption
caption

Buuhan

Vs

caption
caption

Sodam Yat

Bloodlusted

Who win?

Post by katanalauncher (424 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Mother of Holy STOMP!

Post by othus12 (6,895 posts) See mini bio Level 13

sodam yat trolls buu before killing him with extreme ease

he is not only the strongest green lantern but also similar to superman.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12: I always believed Mogo to be the strongest. Dat dude!

@Supreme Marvel: i didnt knew of mogo but OMG i never thought that could be possible.

however sodam is still the strongest since he is the avatar of ION, which is the very entity that powers the green lanterns.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12: Well if you take out the light entities such as ION, Parallax, Predator and co, then I don't think there would be many stronger than Mogo.

While Kyle was ION. He was given the Star Heart from Jade, the daughter of Alan Scott. The Green Lantern powered by magical item known as the Star Heart which passed onto his daughter. It's a very powerful item. While balancing the powers, Mogo helped him by giving him the mental strength he needed. Now to effect a being of that power like that is pretty impressive.

Not to mention being able to stop the Black Lanterns on his own without the need of any other corps' help.

Post by katanalauncher (424 posts) See mini bio Level 6

It's not like Daxamite Sodam will lose to Buuhan either.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sodam Yat wins yet again!

Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20

SY stomps hard here.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

He locks Buu in the smallest prison ever and lols

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yat ftw. Moderators lock this

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Carter_esque: Why did you bump this?

@AnimeDefender:

I saw it, was appalled by it, had to put in my two cents.

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

What are sodam feats, Usually green lanterns are planet level or star level, Which is nothing to even SSJ2

@Platinum_94 said:

What are sodam feats, Usually green lanterns are planet level or star level, Which is nothing to even SSJ2

Sodam Yat as Ion, which is the strongest incarnation of a Lantern, fought on par with Superboy Prime. Eventually he did lose but it was believed that he only lost bc of his inexperience w/ the Ion power. Buu doesn't stand a chance based on this feat alone.

@Carter_esque: Did superboy prime get hurt by a nuclear bomb ?

Overall, I saw his profile on OBD, Even though OBD is full of shit. Its says his a multi planet with universal durability

Fat Buu survive a final explosion which is easily > Solar system since Majin Vegeta > SPC and Its Majin Vegeta most powerful attack. And he survived it. And Gohan-Buu is hundreds of thousands X greater than fat buu. Overall, I don't think Gohan-Buu can beat him since his durability is universal, but the same thing goes for sodam since he doesn't have enough power to do anything to gohan-buu.

Overall its a draw, none of them can kill each other

@Platinum_94 said:

@Carter_esque: Did superboy prime get hurt by a nuclear bomb ?

Overall, I saw his profile on OBD, Even though OBD is full of shit. Its says his a multi planet with universal durability

Fat Buu survive a final explosion which is easily > Solar system since Majin Vegeta > SPC and Its Majin Vegeta most powerful attack. And he survived it. And Gohan-Buu is hundreds of thousands X greater than fat buu. Overall, I don't think Gohan-Buu can beat him since his durability is universal, but the same thing goes for sodam since he doesn't have enough power to do anything to gohan-buu.

Overall its a draw, none of them can kill each other

Wha--? It's not a draw, it's a stomp in Yat's favor. He has more than enough power to destroy Buu in an instant. Do you know anything about the Ion powers?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Sodam Yat wins

@Carter_esque: How much destructive force can sodam put forth for him to finish buu ?

@Platinum_94: sodam yat could own the dragon ball verse dude

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel